Hot Sluts With A Hairy Pussy And Big Boobs | Luscious Pussy

HardX - Violet Starr - Naturally Stacked Babe

Release Year: 2020
Studio: HardX
Cast: Violet Starr
Genres: Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p
Video language: English

Naturally stacked babe Violet Starr loves a hard fucking. Luckily for her Mick Blue has a throbbing hard cock and can't wait to fuck Violet's tight little pussy. Watch Violet Starr take Mick Blue's hard cock in a gonzo fucking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6937kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HardX - Violet Starr - Naturally Stacked Babe

Raven Ivee - Morning Anal Pounding

Release Year: 2019

This a very natural fucking video, of me and my boyfriend doing Anal just how we like ;) I first start by suck his cock and then he eat my hairy ass and pussy ! I finger my ass to get it ready, Next he start fucking me in spoon position going harder and harder with his hands around my neck. After we do some doggystyle, then I get on my back using my hitachi as he pounds my ass fast and hard until he cums all over my tummy :)

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14993kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Raven Ivee - Morning Anal Pounding

Welcome Home

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob

Shona River is decorating the house for Alex D., who is on his way home from a recent deployment. Her patriotic decorations are much appreciated when Alex lets himself in. Reaching out to wrap his hands around Shona's waist, Alex announces his presence with a deep kiss.

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9171kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Welcome Home

Kenzie Taylor knows how to stop a burglar, Fuck Him!!!

Cast: Kenzie Taylor
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, 1 On

Kenzie Taylor's husband has a trip and she is all alone in her house, perfect timing for a burglar to come inside and rob the house, but Kenzie sees him and she will do anything to stop him, Even Fucking him.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kenzie Taylor knows how to stop a burglar, Fuck Him!!!

Katie Angel - Katie Meets Her Match In Whitezilla (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katie Angel
Genres: Hairy

Cougar Katie Angel slobbers all over Whitezilla until it's time for her to take all of it in her hairy pussy, no doubt injuring her pancreas when she hopped on top of it.

Duration: 43:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5413kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Katie Angel - Katie Meets Her Match In Whitezilla (2019)

Marley Brinx Has Her Asshole Probed

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Cocks, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Gaping, Lingerie, Natural, Tatto

Marley Brinx opens her ASS for a butt-fucking from Manuel! This pale-skinned beauty looks amazing as she teases out in the sunlight while wearing sexy red lingerie. You can see the goosebumps on her ass as Marley slowly takes off her clothes and shows off her pussy & asshole before making her way inside. Manuel's waiting on the couch for her as Marley walks over to join him as he starts rubbing her and fingering her horny slit. He spreads her legs and buries his face in her luscious mound before spinning Marley over so he can lick and finger her tight asshole. Marley helps Manuel out of his pants and wraps her lips around his bulging cock the sucks and strokes it deep. She sucks his balls and licks his ass before climbing on top of him and guiding his thick dick into her wet pussy. Manuel starts bouncing Marly on cock and pounding her hard while her horny asshole winks at you. He spins her into spoon so he can play with her tittles while railing Marley's glorious gash and rubbing her.

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8115kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Marley Brinx Has Her Asshole Probed

Sexy Curvy Babe Explores Her Sexual Side

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sierra Skye, Jay Crew
Genres: Ball licking, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blow Job, Cum on Tits, Curvy, Deepthroating, Hairy Pussy, Natural Tits, Red Head, Titty Fucking

Sierra Skye is away at school experiencing her first taste of freedom, so she starts exploring her bad side. The resident assistant stopped by to make sure she wasn't having any problems at school or at home because her roommates keep leaving.

Sierra shows him how much louder actions speak than words when she drops to her knees and puts his cock in her mouth.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

Download Sexy Curvy Babe Explores Her Sexual Side

Princess Hairy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Amk Empire
Cast: Agnessa, Elly Tripp, Kate, Loise, Raven Rockette, Sammy Grand
Genres: All Sex, Hairy Pussy

Princess Hairy: When you address her, you better say she is the royal fur queen. Lots of hair and lots of cream to wet that muff!

Duration: 1:38:45
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1573kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Princess Hairy

Lauren Phillips Slut Trained & Controlled

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mesmerize, Woman Following Orders, Blowjob, Milf, Fucking, Redhead, Hairy Pussy, Facial, Lingerie, Fishnet

Lauren has tried to quit smoking & nothing works, so she comes to this convention to meet with therapist Laz & undergo subconscious suggestion therapy for smoking cessation. Laz explains the process & tries to put her mind at ease by telling her that he can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do. Lauren starts to feel a little better, then she catches Laz staring at her tits. Something is a bit off about this, but she will do pretty much anything to rid herself of her habit.
Laz gets out a crystal pendulum & tells Lauren to follow it with her eyes. She starts to feel a sleepy, and when he snaps his fingers she goes completely under. He tests out the effectiveness of the trance by picking up her arm & letting it fall limp. He repeats that a few times, and once he's assured that she's under his control, he starts giving her suggestions.

Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lauren Phillips Slut Trained & Controlled

Kendra Sunderland - Pink Pleasure

Cast: Kendra Sunderland
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, Handjob

Stunning Kendra Sunderland teases her big, natural tits and tight, wet pussy in her perfect pink lingerie before Keiran Lee takes over, oiling up her banging body and pleasing her in every way he knows how.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5579kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kendra Sunderland - Pink Pleasure

Bushwalker

If you like long hikes to the dense bushes, this video is made just for you. Savannah's arousing, bushy pussy is all yours to explore, enjoy and take in any way you like. Use her voluptuous body for your own entertainment, then empty your hot load all over her beautiful body to crown your private time with her.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bushwalker