Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

Backyard Boys, Scene 7

Studio: FistingCentral
Cast: Race Cooper, Preston Steel
Genres: Fetish,Kink, Interracial, Sounding,

Race Cooper and Preston Steel are making out in the Sword Swallower s tent. They are a contrast in body types, Race being smooth, muscular and the color of dark chocolate; Preston being pale, hairy and built more like a runner. Their crossed arms make a blackandwhite.

Across their naked torsos as they stroke each other s hard ons. They are about to enter the kinky zone. Letting go of their dicks, they reach across to a small table where lube and an array of sounding rods are laid out. In perfect unison, they slide the shafts of surgical steel into the shafts of their cocks. They praise each other while their moans of pleasure rise. They lean in for a kiss, setting the sounding rods aside to seriously suck face while rapidly jacking their cocks, which are eager to relieve the pressure by discharging massive amounts of jism. Preston cums first, scoops his load into his mouth, then bites on Race s erect nipples until Race shoots.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:21
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 271.0 MB

Download Backyard Boys, Scene 7

Ranch Hands, Scene 2

Cast: Billy Berlin, Erik Rhodes
Genres: Boots, Fisting,Handballing, Fetish,Kink, 1080p

Erik Rhodes is on all fours in the tool shed his asshole begging to be filled with Billy Berlin s fists. Billy gets right to business, sliding his lubed hand inside Erik s anxious hole. Billy loosens Erik, and starts to pry open the big man s crack. Alternating fists, Billy slides right then left, the right again and exposes Erik s massive rosebud, massaging it into full bloom. This massive stud can really take a fist well and you can see he is fully enjoying it with every digging stroke that Billy delivers. Erik s so into it that he gets up on his feet and startsbounding up and down on Billy s stationary fist. Laying back to really take the full of Billy s fisting talents, Erik spreads his legs and jerks his huge cock while Billy kneads his hole until streams of cum flow out of his cock and his pucker releases fully in a grand finale that ranks as one of the top fisting scenes ever filmed!

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6693kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 949.7 MB

Download Ranch Hands, Scene 2

MachoFactory - The Alpha Machos - Viktor Rom, Gianni Maggio & Joe Gillis

Bad cops Viktor and Gianni are geared for a hot gay night out in the machofactory Bar in Barcelona, using their influence to fuck who they want, and preferably submitting hung tops to the power of their perverted dick. They are clearly there to show who are the ruling machos and don't hesitate tu fist and double fuck the willing victims.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3084kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 467.2 MB

Download MachoFactory - The Alpha Machos - Viktor Rom, Gianni Maggio & Joe Gillis

Fisty s Barber Shop, Scene 4

Cast: Cody Winter, Issac Lin
Genres: Boots, Fisting,Handballing, Fetish,Kink, Piercing, Tattoos, 720p

Issac Lins hole is ready to receive Cody Winters full fist. He sits down on Codys arm, sliding down to push Codys hand even deeper inside. Reclining on a bench, Issac strokes his cock as Cody works on widening Issacs man cave. Stripping off his leather apron, Cody joins in on the stroking with his left hand around his uncut cock. Climbing on the desk, Issac gets on all fours and braces himself for the intensity of Codys relentless fist. Cody jerks his cock and positions his face right below Issac while lying back on the bench. Cody lets loose with a big, wet load that explodes from his cock and dribbles over his hand. Issac squeezes out his thick load directly into Codys open mouth, with the last few drops stretching across Codys blond mustache. They stand and kiss passionately, sharing in the taste of cum on their lips.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3354kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Fisty s Barber Shop, Scene 4

Mormon Boyz - Elder Jordan Evaluation - 720p

Elder Jordan, I'm going to conduct an evaluation. Do exactly as you're told. Do you understand?
Yes ], says the missionary, trying to contain his excitement.
Elder Jordan's cock is rock hard. He can feel the patriarch's eyes on him as he strokes his big dick. Jerking off in the temple is about the worst sin he can imagine. The thought of dropping a load in here sends a thrill up his spine. He beats his big dick hard as Patriarch Smith rubs his leg and enjoys the show.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Mormon Boyz - Elder Jordan Evaluation - 720p

Greedy Hole, Scene 3 - Alessandro Del Toro, Seamus OReilly

Studio: Club Inferno Dungeon

Seamus OReillys hole parts for the tip of a huge butt plug. It stretches farther, farther... and then it finally slides in all the way! Alessandro del Toro is the insistent master using the toy to pry open Seamus hole, exposing the budding rose in the hot pink center. Will it bloom? Alessandro slides his fist past the lips of Seamus straining fuck hole; his tan, hairy body dwarfs Seamus slender frame, which is dusted with fine, ginger hair. Standing over Alessandro, Seamus lowers himself down and takes both fists back and forth. The left-right punches make Seamus break out in a sweat. With Alessandro spreading Seamus ass cheeks, they finally expose the dark red rosebud!

Duration: 18:33
Video: 960x544, MP4V, 4306kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 602.6 MB

Download Greedy Hole, Scene 3 - Alessandro Del Toro, Seamus OReilly

Ranch Hands, Scene 2

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Billy Berlin, Erik Rhodes
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink
Video language: English

Erik Rhodes is on all fours in the tool shed his asshole begging to be filled with Billy Berlin's fists. Billy gets right to business, sliding his lubed hand inside Erik's anxious hole. Billy loosens Erik, and starts to pry open the big man's crack. Alternating fists, Billy slides right then left, the right again and exposes Erik's massive rosebud, massaging it into full bloom. This massive stud can really take a fist well and you can see he is fully enjoying it with every digging stroke that Billy delivers. Erik's so into it that he gets up on his feet and startsbounding up and down on Billy's stationary fist. Laying back to really take the full make of Billy's fisting talents, Erik spreads his legs and jerks his huge cock while Billy kneads his hole until streams of cum flow out of his cock and his pucker releases fully in a grand finale that ranks as one of the top fisting scenes ever filmed!

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6693kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 949.7 MB

Download Ranch Hands, Scene 2

Jimmy Durano and Jordano Santoro

Release Year: 2017

Jimmy Durano has Jordano Santoro right where he wants him: bound to a bench with tape over his mouth. Santoro struggles as Durano him with a huge dildo but they both know it's going in Santoro's ass. Durano coats the giant latex cock with lube and works it into his fuck-buddy's hole. Durano grinds the toy around, massaging Santoro's guts then orders him to flip over so he can see the pig-bottom's huge bubble-butt. He takes the anal beads and works them one at a time inside Santoro's ass until all five balls disappear. Durano walks out, leaving Santoro with his ass packed full of the giant latex toy.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Jimmy Durano and Jordano Santoro

College Boy Physicals - Baseball Rubdown

Having sustained an injury at baseball practice, the coach told me to go straight to the doc for a friction rub down. Little did I know it would be with the infamous Dr. Phingerphuck. I undressed to my jock and instantly he started hittin' the right spots. I thought wow, I could really get used to this. He had magical fingers, I could feel my stress and pain just melt away. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better...he busts out this awesome dick massager and pounds my meat till I busted. Now I get to relax at the steam room to finish today's therapy.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 343.1 MB

Download College Boy Physicals - Baseball Rubdown

Midsemester Nights Dream - Chapter 4 - Bottoms Up - Kyle Evans, Peter Pounder

Studio: GrowlBoys
Cast: Kyle Evans, Peter Pounder
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

GrowlBoys returns with another update in the story of cute, nag hung freshman, Matthew Midsemester Nights Dream. Matthew tries to understand the dramatic changes he's going through while also grappling with his building attraction to his sexy roommate, Charlie.

In Chapter 4: Bottoms Up Matthew drifts into an intense dream that takes him beyond the familiar halls of his campus and gives him a glimpse of the word of the Prometheans and their makers.

He seeks out Professor Housman to get some information, wanting to understand more about what he is and why. The young man is unfortunately left with more questions, an ominous warning, and a sore butthole!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Midsemester Nights Dream - Chapter 4 - Bottoms Up - Kyle Evans, Peter Pounder

Owen & Silvester

Owen gets easily girlified, just apply some make-up, pick up a attractive dress and undies, and you won�t tell him from a real girl. Now this sissy is ready to seduce his male lover Silvester who also enjoys odd crossdresser sex. They start it with a cock-sucking and French kissing, but then the feminized yuppie gets his sissy ass pinned down right on the elegant sofa..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 443.0 MB

Download Owen & Silvester

Winged guys

Cast: Brian Bonds, Dylan Strokes, D Arclyte
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Military, Oral, Rimming

Bunker mates Brian Bonds and bend over in front of Dylan Strokes so he can warm up their holes with his talented tongue. Brian is first to get opened up by Dylan's tongue, with D patiently waiting his turn. Once he's had a taste of both of their cracks, he kicks things up a notch with a fist gliding into their backsides. With full leverage, Dylan punches in and out of both studs until they're left with gaping and sore holes. Brian wants all of the attention and gets on his back get a blowjob from Dylan and his fist in his ass. Brian is to the point of climax and strokes himself off leaving him covered in cum for to lick up. It's D's turn to nut so Brian uses his hefty fist to massage his prostate one last time making him shoot a thick geyser of cum onto his scruffy abs.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5475kbps

File size: 668.6 MB

Download Winged guys

CazzoClub Jordan Fox & Fernand Dutch

Jordan Fox likes to dish it out. After smacking Fernand around a little, Jordan gives the eager power bottom a good fucking from both sides. Then he grabs two thick dildos and pries open Fernand's ass. But that's not all. Jordan shoves both his fists, one after the other, up that ass. Finally, Fernand sits on Jordan's fist and takes it deep inside him, till Jordan cums on him.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1143kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 170.9 MB

Download CazzoClub Jordan Fox & Fernand Dutch

Fist Pumpers, Scene #05 (Dakota Wolfe, Matt Stevens)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Dakota Wolfe, Matt Stevens
Genres: Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Kissing, Rimming

Boy next door Dakota Wolf swaps spit and grasps the bulging cock of muscle-hunk Matt Stevens. Dakota plays master first as he bends Matt over and probes his tongue into Matt's hairy hole. Matt's hole is excited and ready for the next big thing, so Dakota crams a huge black dildo into his ass. Releasing moans of ultimate pleasure, they switch positions and Dakota keeps working the dong in and out of Matt's ass as he strokes a hot load out of his cock and onto his fuzzy abs.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Fist Pumpers, Scene #05 (Dakota Wolfe, Matt Stevens)

Beefcake H - Hung Jack treat or trick

Studio: Beefcake Hunter

Beefcake Port is extremely erotic and he's experienced an extended connection together with his partner, plus they equally appreciate kinky sex, but she was outoftown for week and Port had a need to maintain his "beast" soaked with a vagina mouth,.besides the additional dollars are pleasant to celebration this Halloween weekend.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Beefcake H - Hung Jack treat or trick

sloppy kiss

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscles, Tatoos

Turning things up, Logan gets on his hands and knees atop the table, and surrenders each limb to David to be tied down by string to the table. Once Logan is completely bound, David pours what's left of his juice on Logan's back and dives straight into Logan's ass with his long, talented tongue. Logan gets his ass spread apart and fingered to make way for the big, black dildo that David slides into his hole. Using toy after toy, David settles on a transparent anal dilator, and works it into Logan's ass. With the inner linings of Logan's asshole exposed, David pours juice into the hole and goodies it up and it streams out of Logan's ass. Keeping the dilator inside Logan, David finally releases Logan's cock from his jock and sucks him off until Logan can't take it anymore and releases all over the floor.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4621kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 617.3 MB

Download sloppy kiss

Preston Steel

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscles, Tatoos

Race Cooper and Preston Steel are making out in the Sword Swallower's tent. They are a contrast in body types, Race being smooth, muscular and the color of dark chocolate; Preston being pale, hairy and built more like a runner. Their crossed arms make a black-and-white 'X' across their naked torsos as they stroke each other's hard ons. They are about to enter the kinky zone. Letting go of their dicks, they reach across to a small table where lube and an array of sounding rods are laid out. In perfect unison, they slide the shafts of surgical steel into the shafts of their cocks. They praise each other while their moans of pleasure rise. They lean in for a kiss, setting the sounding rods aside to seriously suck face while rapidly jacking their cocks, which are eager to relieve the pressure by discharging massive amounts of jism.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 681.6 MB

Download Preston Steel

BoyForSale - Boy Marcus Chapter 1 - The Merchandise With Master Felix

Marcus hardly spoke when I took him in. His soulful eyes communicated most of what I needed to know. The way he looked at me, I could tell this lost boy was in desperate need of a man's touch. Naturally, I knew I could be of some use here.

As I took him in, I could practically hear his heart beating out of his chest. His quiet intensity was thrilling for me, even as someone who was brought many boys into my inventory. His submissive spirit was one of the strongest I'd ever seen, and I could not wait to test out his skills.

When I removed his clothes, I was amazed at how perfect and smooth his skin was. It stretched over his muscles as taught as a snare drum. With so little on his body, I knew there was nowhere for pain or pleasure to hide. Every touch, every kiss, ever smack would find its way deep inside him. The thought was enough to make my cock hard in my pants, and I knew my buyers would love such a responsive whipping boy...

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7717kbps
Audio: 172kbps

Download BoyForSale - Boy Marcus Chapter 1 - The Merchandise With Master Felix

Hard Fisting

Cast: Brandon Moore, JP Dubois
Genres: Dildos/Toys, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps

Athletic Brandon Moore is vulnerable and bent over the couch draped in nothing but a jockstrap as super-sexy Scottish hunk JP Dubois lubes up a girthy dildo for Brandon's hungry hole. JP works the rubber cock in and around Brandon's hole. Things heat up when JP slowly sticks his fist into Brandon's tight ass as Brandon stays bent over. With his hole stretched slightly, Brandon switches to his back and allows JP to fist fuck him reaching new depths. JP keeps his fist deep in Brandon as his jerks his fat uncut cock, blowing his load onto the floor.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4635kbps

File size: 679.1 MB

Download Hard Fisting

Marcus Chapter 1, The Merchandise

Marcus hardly spoke when I took him in. His soulful eyes communicated most of what I needed to know. The way he looked at me, I could tell this lost boy was in desperate need of a man's touch. Naturally, I knew I could be of some use here.

As I took him in, I could practically hear his heart beating out of his chest. His quiet intensity was thrilling for me, even as someone who was brought many boys into my inventory. His submissive spirit was one of the strongest I'd ever seen, and I could not wait to test out his skills.

When I removed his clothes, I was amazed at how perfect and smooth his skin was. It stretched over his muscles as taught as a snare drum. With so little on his body, I knew there was nowhere for pain or pleasure to hide. Every touch, every kiss, ever smack would find its way deep inside him. The thought was enough to make my cock hard in my pants, and I knew my buyers would love such a responsive whipping boy.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7717kbps
Audio: 172kbps

Download Marcus Chapter 1, The Merchandise