Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

Full Spectrum, Scene 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English

Matched neck to neck in both ink and intensity, Doc Benway and Texas Johnny open the scene with a mix of tongue swapping, cock stroking and ass kicking. But these two aren't about beating ass with their muscle - they're about pounding it. A sweaty romp ensues with the boys swapping spit, shoving cock down throat and showing off prowess both chest and fist. Jabs, hammer fists and cross straight swinging are a returning theme of the scene and for good reason: these two gutter punks are fucking legit. They take their rallying to the couch where they get into an intense game of sounding rod plunging. Doc doesn't waste any time getting a rod into Texas's gaping piss slip. The tattooed pair sits side by side, cock to cock, matched in both chemistry and competition. Doc shoves a reel of steel down his slit and make the most of cock and couch. Bent over and ready to declare defeat, Texas Johnny gets it rough, loud and raunchy beside the sofa. Doc pounds him like a rabid dog, eats up the load .

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6665kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Full Spectrum, Scene 3

Full Spectrum, Scene 3

Matched neck to neck in both ink and intensity, Doc Benway and Texas Johnny open the scene with a mix of tongue swapping, cock stroking and ass kicking. But these two aren't about beating ass with their muscle - they're about pounding it. A sweaty romp ensues with the boys swapping spit, shoving cock down throat and showing off prowess both chest and fist. Jabs, hammer fists and cross straight swinging are a returning theme of the scene and for good reason: these two gutter punks are fucking legit. They take their rallying to the couch where they get into an intense game of sounding rod plunging. Doc doesn't waste any time getting a rod into Texas's gaping piss slip. The tattooed pair sits side by side, cock to cock, matched in both chemistry and competition. Doc shoves a reel of steel down his slit and make the most of cock and couch. Bent over and ready to declare defeat, Texas Johnny gets it rough, loud and raunchy beside the sofa. Doc pounds him like a rabid dog, eats up the load .

Duration: 34:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6665kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Full Spectrum, Scene 3

This Will Hurt, Scene 1

Ramon Steele stuffs steel rods down Element Eclipse's slit as this dungeon scene opens and the fucking Element's urethra gets by the ribbed rod is just a teaser of things to come. The muscular and cut top, Steele, has the big-dicked Element fettered to chains and begging to be tortured before running a single zipper up his leg and along one side of the bottoms' torso then back down the other. We know the screams are real when the zipper is finally removed with one swift pull. But Element's torture is just beginning... elastrator bands are used around the base shaft of Element's cock before Steele pounds the bottom's ass with his own massive meat first from behind and then with Element on his back, Steele fucks the load out of the pain pig before busting his own load.

Duration: 37:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6737kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 1

This Will Hurt, Scene 1

Ramon Steele stuffs steel rods down Element Eclipse's slit as this dungeon scene opens and the fucking Element's urethra gets by the ribbed rod is just a teaser of things to come. The muscular and cut top, Steele, has the big-dicked Element fettered to chains and begging to be tortured before running a single zipper up his leg and along one side of the bottoms' torso then back down the other. We know the screams are real when the zipper is finally removed with one swift pull. But Element's torture is just beginning... elastrator bands are used around the base shaft of Element's cock before Steele pounds the bottom's ass with his own massive meat first from behind and then with Element on his back, Steele fucks the load out of the pain pig before busting his own load.

Duration: 37:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6737kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 1

Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 3

Some guys like to shove little steel rods down their dicks, but other guys get off on shoving giant, crazy things deep up their cocks. This sounding scene is an over-the-top exploration of how far the pleasure hole can go. This is serious stuff and may not be suitable for all viewers. Indeed, we guarantee that this scene shows the most extreme urethral play ever recorded on film. The added benefit is that both of these guys have massive ten inch cocks! Element Eclipse goes first, piston pumping his cock hole with an angry ribbed sound - its ten inches long and covered in ridges. He fucks his hole so hard that his release is cascading out in raging torrents! Then, Lance Navarro shows us the impossible made real! He takes a thick 36 inch long (that is three feet!) rubber sound and takes it all the way in to his cock. Three Fucking Feet! Simply put, this is one of the finest sounding scenes ever filmed.

Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6662kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 3

Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 3

Some guys like to shove little steel rods down their dicks, but other guys get off on shoving giant, crazy things deep up their cocks. This sounding scene is an over-the-top exploration of how far the pleasure hole can go. This is serious stuff and may not be suitable for all viewers. Indeed, we guarantee that this scene shows the most extreme urethral play ever recorded on film. The added benefit is that both of these guys have massive ten inch cocks! Element Eclipse goes first, piston pumping his cock hole with an angry ribbed sound - its ten inches long and covered in ridges. He fucks his hole so hard that his release is cascading out in raging torrents! Then, Lance Navarro shows us the impossible made real! He takes a thick 36 inch long (that is three feet!) rubber sound and takes it all the way in to his cock. Three Fucking Feet! Simply put, this is one of the finest sounding scenes ever filmed.

Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6662kbps

Download Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 3

Seducing Shaun

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Shaun
Genres: Director: Michael Galletta ,First Times ,Interracial ,Older/Younger ,Solo/Auditions ,Straight Boy

Last week, we met a cocky straight boy who stubbornly swore during his solo "audition" that he'd never do anything with a guy - the attitude that most of our straight models have starting out.
This week we're taking things one step further by showing what's possible when a similarly skeptical straight boy returns for a surprising follow-up shoot several weeks later.
Like many viewers who enjoyed the recent unique encounter between straight best friends scotty and shaun, i found myself entertained and charmed by shaun's playful personality and infectious sense of humor, and more than a little obsessed with the sexy young thug's "attention-grabbing" bubble-butt.
Despite shaun's emphatic insistence that he wasn't willing to do anything "extra gay," i wasted no time inviting him back for a more intimate follow-up session in the hopes of getting better acquainted with the barely-legal black boy and testing his boundaries in a way i wasn't able to do with his more resistant and uncooper.

Duration: 38:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Seducing Shaun

Seducing Shaun

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Shaun
Genres: Director: Michael Galletta ,First Times ,Interracial ,Older/Younger ,Solo/Auditions ,Straight Boy

Last week, we met a cocky straight boy who stubbornly swore during his solo "audition" that he'd never do anything with a guy - the attitude that most of our straight models have starting out.
This week we're taking things one step further by showing what's possible when a similarly skeptical straight boy returns for a surprising follow-up shoot several weeks later.
Like many viewers who enjoyed the recent unique encounter between straight best friends scotty and shaun, i found myself entertained and charmed by shaun's playful personality and infectious sense of humor, and more than a little obsessed with the sexy young thug's "attention-grabbing" bubble-butt.
Despite shaun's emphatic insistence that he wasn't willing to do anything "extra gay," i wasted no time inviting him back for a more intimate follow-up session in the hopes of getting better acquainted with the barely-legal black boy and testing his boundaries in a way i wasn't able to do with his more resistant and uncooper.

Duration: 38:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Seducing Shaun

Full Spectrum, Scene 1

Chris Yosef and Kyle Wood leave the office, strip down and go fist-first into a fist-full of business! Dungeon bound and proud, Chris and Kyle don't waste any time pigging out on each other and taking each other to the brink of sexual insanity! Quick to his knees we're instantly met with Kyle on the ground. Like a true cum slut Kyle eagerly aims to please, drooling and engulfing every last inch of Chris' cock while he sits back in his barber chair. Cock and ball torture, ass play galore and flip-flop fisting fantasies that won't leave you empty handed. The entire scene is inundated with moans, groans and bones of pleasure. Hands down the best fisting scene you've ever seen.

Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6672kbps

Download Full Spectrum, Scene 1

Full Spectrum, Scene 1

Chris Yosef and Kyle Wood leave the office, strip down and go fist-first into a fist-full of business! Dungeon bound and proud, Chris and Kyle don't waste any time pigging out on each other and taking each other to the brink of sexual insanity! Quick to his knees we're instantly met with Kyle on the ground. Like a true cum slut Kyle eagerly aims to please, drooling and engulfing every last inch of Chris' cock while he sits back in his barber chair. Cock and ball torture, ass play galore and flip-flop fisting fantasies that won't leave you empty handed. The entire scene is inundated with moans, groans and bones of pleasure. Hands down the best fisting scene you've ever seen.

Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6672kbps

Download Full Spectrum, Scene 1

Farid

This is an unseen video where this straight male let us in spite of himself to suck his huge cock. As you can see, he wasn't really agree for this action but he had no choice and finally let us to do what we wanted to do with his dick and his big balls. It was the first time of his life that a guy has touched his dick and sucked it. He was surprised to have pleasure during the blowjob.

Duration: 36:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9087kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Farid

Farid

This is an unseen video where this straight male let us in spite of himself to suck his huge cock. As you can see, he wasn't really agree for this action but he had no choice and finally let us to do what we wanted to do with his dick and his big balls. It was the first time of his life that a guy has touched his dick and sucked it. He was surprised to have pleasure during the blowjob.

Duration: 36:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9087kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Farid

Causa - 430 Jax

Studio: ClubAmateurUSA

This video with Jax is quintessential ClubAmateurUSA, and from his appearance to his sexperience, reminds me of a long-ago former military guy who never looked at sex the same, Geoff. Jax drove a few hours to our new studio for this shoot since he is new to adult video and wanting to make a little extra money to better provide for his family. His wife is fully in the know and approved of him shooting a video with me. Something tells me that upon Jax's return home, she may have gotten more than she bargained for in that his response to my touch and the anal stimulation was fantastic! Although Jax was hard from the moment I began rubbing massage oil on him until his orgasm finally subsided, I don't think that he had an expectation of this true sexperience, and given that he's not responded to an email I sent this week asking for his additional thoughts post shoot, I think Jax got more than he bargained for, as well. Enjoy!

Duration: 48:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Causa - 430 Jax

Causa - 430 Jax

Studio: ClubAmateurUSA

This video with Jax is quintessential ClubAmateurUSA, and from his appearance to his sexperience, reminds me of a long-ago former military guy who never looked at sex the same, Geoff. Jax drove a few hours to our new studio for this shoot since he is new to adult video and wanting to make a little extra money to better provide for his family. His wife is fully in the know and approved of him shooting a video with me. Something tells me that upon Jax's return home, she may have gotten more than she bargained for in that his response to my touch and the anal stimulation was fantastic! Although Jax was hard from the moment I began rubbing massage oil on him until his orgasm finally subsided, I don't think that he had an expectation of this true sexperience, and given that he's not responded to an email I sent this week asking for his additional thoughts post shoot, I think Jax got more than he bargained for, as well. Enjoy!

Duration: 48:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Causa - 430 Jax

Paris Discovers His Ass

Studio: Great Canadian Male

Straight Dude Paris Is Back, This Time Wanting to Explore His Asshole More! I Started Out With Him Sitting on My Face and Then Moved to Fingers and Then Finally to Some Toys. I Got In Close to Him While I Was Playing With His Ass and He Decided to Play With My Cock. There Were Times He Looked At Me That I Was Sure He Wanted to Kiss but Straight Boys Never Let That Happen. He Slammed a Dildo In His Asshole as I Stroked His Long Cock and Soon He Exploded All Over His Belly. He Was Pretty Amazed At How Intense an Orgasm It Was and Asked About It. That Got Me Into a Demonstration of How His Prostate Feels. He Had No Idea What Was Making Him Feel so Good. He Does Now Though!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:43
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 441.3 MB

Download Paris Discovers His Ass

Paris Discovers His Ass

Studio: Great Canadian Male

Straight Dude Paris Is Back, This Time Wanting to Explore His Asshole More! I Started Out With Him Sitting on My Face and Then Moved to Fingers and Then Finally to Some Toys. I Got In Close to Him While I Was Playing With His Ass and He Decided to Play With My Cock. There Were Times He Looked At Me That I Was Sure He Wanted to Kiss but Straight Boys Never Let That Happen. He Slammed a Dildo In His Asshole as I Stroked His Long Cock and Soon He Exploded All Over His Belly. He Was Pretty Amazed At How Intense an Orgasm It Was and Asked About It. That Got Me Into a Demonstration of How His Prostate Feels. He Had No Idea What Was Making Him Feel so Good. He Does Now Though!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:43
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 441.3 MB

Download Paris Discovers His Ass

Bedside Manner

Studio: Cody Cummings

Don't feel bad for Cody Cummings! Even though he's laid up in the hospital, phasing in and out, he's gonna be fine. He's got the best medical attention night and day. Bradley Rose is part of the team caring for Cody, and he prides himself on going the extra mile for his patients. While tending to Cody's wounds and sponging him down, Bradley notices Cody's cock has pitched a tent under the sheet. Lifting up the sheet, he realizes what a beautiful cock it is, and he cannot resist his urges to have it for himself. So he wraps his lips around it and starts sucking, and as it grows inside his mouth, getting harder and harder as it fills his throat, he realizes this is no ordinary treatment. Cody wakes to find Bradley hanging from his cock by his lips, but sensing that it is helping him convalesce, he tells Bradley to finish him off, so Bradley sucks even harder, gagging himself on Cody's dick until they are both ready to burst, at which point Bradley cums on Cody's leg as Cody himself expl.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4679kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bedside Manner

Bedside Manner

Studio: Cody Cummings

Don't feel bad for Cody Cummings! Even though he's laid up in the hospital, phasing in and out, he's gonna be fine. He's got the best medical attention night and day. Bradley Rose is part of the team caring for Cody, and he prides himself on going the extra mile for his patients. While tending to Cody's wounds and sponging him down, Bradley notices Cody's cock has pitched a tent under the sheet. Lifting up the sheet, he realizes what a beautiful cock it is, and he cannot resist his urges to have it for himself. So he wraps his lips around it and starts sucking, and as it grows inside his mouth, getting harder and harder as it fills his throat, he realizes this is no ordinary treatment. Cody wakes to find Bradley hanging from his cock by his lips, but sensing that it is helping him convalesce, he tells Bradley to finish him off, so Bradley sucks even harder, gagging himself on Cody's dick until they are both ready to burst, at which point Bradley cums on Cody's leg as Cody himself expl.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4679kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bedside Manner