Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Straitjacket Innovations

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

In this 2-part video Elise Graves experiences some sexy leather gear owned by our friend JohnMic on Fetlife. John collects unusual bondage gear for his girlfriends to wear. He's amassed quite a collection, and invited Elise to try some of it out. Elise isn't John's girlfriend, but that didn't stop them from having a brief and fabulous time together. If I had the same luck with women that John has with his girlfriends, I would be buying bondage gear right and left!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4785kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Straitjacket Innovations

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Rope Bondage , Ballgagged , Bdsm , Male Domination , Boot Fetish

If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone Part 1

Heavy Rubber Party

This is a hilarious video featuring Mistress Miranda and Miss Mighty, both located in London. The video was shot in Miranda's dungeon, in her 'Bondage Room'. Miranda is the only Mistress I know who has a three story dungeon, and all three floors are setup to accommodate virtually any kinky fantasy you may have. In this case the fantasy was heavy rubber from StudioGum.
The two mistresses encased a beautiful young lady and their client in heavy rubber suits, and then proceeded to humiliate both of them with various erotic tasks. In order to decide which gimp would be tormented, Miranda threw some coins on the floor to see which gimp could pick up the most money. Well, with all the lube and the heavy rubber gloves of the suits, it was virtually impossible for either gimp to pick up the coins. As it turned out, the client gimp was tormented the most because he was the center of attention.

Duration: 40:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Heavy Rubber Party

Price Of Her Sins!

Lucia Love must have done something pretty bad to have to be put through her paces the way Isla does it to her in this new scene. Lucia probably didn't scrub the bathroom thoroughly, or maybe she brought wine to Mistress Isla that wasn't properly chilled. In any case, Isla recognizes her sub's need for discipline, and she delivers it!

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 657.5 MB

Download Price Of Her Sins!

Pony Play And A Little More

This is a special update during the corona virus pandemic. I hope everyone is well. Please remember wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others. Let's get through this and get back to our favorite bondage and kink!
As fun as they are, many real fetish and bondage scenes don't include sexual penetration or intercourse. It all depends on the players, the scenario, and if a camera is present. In this video from the archives, Mistress Alice pulls out all the stops. She uses a dildo on the saddle of her pony to satisfy herself. Wow. This is real pony play! As I have said before, Alice is the real deal, and loves to display her sexuality in her videos. Naturally this makes her videos more popular on the Web, but she actually plays sexually in her scenes whether the camera is on or.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:06
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Pony Play And A Little More

Visit to Polymorphe

Here is an unusual video featuring Elise Graves, Mario the owner of Polymorphe, and Chris from SteelwerksExtreme. This video is primarily a tour of Polymorphe, however before the tour started Elise was presented with a prototype chastity device designed by the two guys. Polymorphe is a latex designer and manufacturer, and Steelwerks produces custom metal chastity devices. These two kinky guys pooled their resources and created a bizarre clitoral shield chastity device. This crazy device looked like something from the Middle Ages when dungeons and public bondage were commonly used.

Duration: 46:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Visit to Polymorphe

Bishop Device Payback

This is a special update during the corona virus pandemic. I hope everyone is well. Please remember wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others. Let's get through this and get back to our favorite bondage and kink!
This 2-part video is titled 'Bishop Device Payback' because our friends Tony Orlando and his girlfriend (I forgot her name) had played previously on the Bishop Device with their rolls switched. I have that video somewhere which I will find and post in the future.
This is a hot video shot years ago. Our in-house rigger Dalton had built the Bishop Device by screwing together various pieces of 3/4 inch water pipe and covering it with foam pipe insulation. The Bishop was a famous bondage artist from the 70's whose artwork inspired Dalton and myself, along with millions of other kinksters worldwide long before the Internet. You can see his artwork by searching Google Images for 'The Bishop bondage'. The Bishop was an illustrator for the automobile industry, and had .

Duration: 21:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 481.5 MB

Download Bishop Device Payback

Super bondage, domination and mummification for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Young slavegirl with naked wet pussy, with beautiful tits and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for a horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6048kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and mummification for horny bitch Full HD 1080p

Fucked Up Treat

This is one of the last videos we shot at the SeriousBondage Institute before all the gear was moved to my friend's place in Las Vegas to create the NoEscapeDungeon. This video features Elise Graves in her classic role as a tormentor. As you watch this video you can tell without a doubt that she enjoys inflicting mental and physical suffering on her submissive rubber friends. She's really good at it, and that's why they come back for more.
In this video Elise uses a computer program developed by her twisted friend Dart_Tech. The program runs on a laptop, and controls a motorized valve that's hooked to the breathing hose of her rubber gimp's gas mask. So, once the program is running, it opens and closes the valve for preset lengths of time which are displayed on a big flat panel. As an example, the program can be set to turn on the gimp's air for 10 seconds, and then turn it off for 10 seconds. Unfortunately, the gimp is restrained in a straitjacket and strapped down in a chair, so he.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

File size: 992.3 MB

Download Fucked Up Treat

Greyhound's Transformation

In this video JG-Leathers works through the process of fitting Greyhound into his Pony Harnesses, in preparation for a day in public at the 2017 Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. The fitting of a Pony Harness is quite involved, including the custom pony boots and a plethora of leather straps and buckles. Greyhound is completely naked during this pleasurable ordeal, and lends herself without hesitation to the adjustments and insertions. The popularity of JG's harness stems not only from its fit, but from the internal dildo and 'Inhibitor Bar' which is an integral part to the control of the pony.

Duration: 51:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Greyhound's Transformation

Hard bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a hot slut

Release Year: 2017

Hot blonde, with naked pussy and with naked ass plus sexy brunette in black clothes, with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes and belts - full body. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her pussy with big dildo. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a horny girl with naked breast in the basement.

Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1323kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a hot slut

Fetish Doll Wrapped Around A Pole

Next in our Pole series, Mina is looking hot in her fetish doll outfit, full black PVC Catsuit from Winter Fetish, Ballet Boots from Devious, Lambskin Zippered Armbinder and Gwen hood and posture collar made by us. She is tightly bound wrapped around the pole in her Armbinder and then is forced to balance on her knees while her thighs are belted together and finally a little bullet vibrator is slipped under the zipper in her catsuit. What a sexy video!

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Fetish Doll Wrapped Around A Pole

Rubber, Segufix and Vibrators

We have seen more than one video of people restrained on Max's Segifix bondage table, but this video is special. This video features our friends Elise Graves and 'MsPentYouth', both on Fetlife. MsPentYouth isn't a fetish model, she's simply a friend of ours who likes to appear in the videos we shoot. She lives fairly close to Max, and meets us at his house every time we visit.

It seems like everyone who visits Max needs to be restrained on his Segufix table. For those who are not familiar, Max runs the popular straitjacket retail website Maxcita. Max manufactures the best canvas sleepsacks and straitjackets on the market. Segufix is the name of a European manufacturer of hospital restraints which incorporate unique magnet locking posts. Max has an entire set of Segufix straps and locks, including a special head restraint that many kinksters lust after. Segufix can only be purchased by licensed medical professionals, but a few kinky retailers sell Segifix gear to the public. You can.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

Download Rubber, Segufix and Vibrators

Blue Bodysuit Blues

Mina is relaxing on the couch in her blue metallic bodysuit looking sexy and just begging to be bound and tormented. She finds herself in a simple crotch rope at first, which then evolves into having her arms bound into a very tight box, gagged with a black and pink harness ballgag and then finally she has her ankles tied to her chest ropes forcing her into a ball position. This is a perfect teasing position and with that out comes the new powerful Doxy Wand.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8095kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blue Bodysuit Blues

Ashley Renee - The Creature Pt 2

JG only allows women to experience his Creature, and he couldn't pass up the opportunity to let Ashley Renee give it a try. This video was shot in Los Angeles in the garage studio of RubberDynasty, which is no longer in business. Rich from KaptiveKink was with us as well (his website is no longer on line).
When JG is in his Creature, he uses an e-stim butt plug and a suction penis tube with e-stim. However, with Ashley he used his 'Inhibitor bar' which is an e-stim dildo attached to a wood bar which is anchored to the leather crotch strap which keeps it deeply embedded. The other end of the Inhibitor Bar is loosely chained to Ashley's ankles so when she moves and flails about she can feel the dildo moving inside her.
Ashley's gas mask is connected by a long hose to a duel chamber bubbler bottle which serves as a breath control device. In addition, Ashley's big breasts are enclosed in transparent breast cups which are connected to a vacuum pump. The suction from the pump pulls Ashley.

Duration: 51:25
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 793.2 MB

Download Ashley Renee - The Creature Pt 2

Super Strict Mina

Mina starts off wearing her beautiful black catsuit along with her shiny ballet boots, she looks beautiful and rather elegant, but thats all going to change with the intense position I have planned for her. First she is laced into her black lambskin armbinder rather tightly, which she was expecting and rather enojoys. Then things get even tighter with some belts around the elbow joints to bring them closer together, you can never tie elbows tight enough!! She is next harness gagged to silence any protest she may begin to have, then I proceed to put bind her into a punishing position, she has her legs belted at four places, her ankles and boots are then very tightly strapped tight against her thighs. Next, I bend her arms upwards into the small of her back at a really sexy angle and tightly belt her hands in place around her waist making it impossible to get any relief from the position putting her into a hot and incredibly strict pseudo-hogtie. The icing on the cake is padlocking a ch.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps

Download Super Strict Mina

Tightly Tied & Shockwave

Soma is one badass dominatrix. She loves to tease and deny her slaves of orgasms yet torture them with pleasure as well. In Tightly Tied Soma adheres to a cute brunette who wants to apart of Soma's activities. Soma makes sure to teach her new client a lesson in becoming a worthy slave. In Shockwave Soma pleasures her slave and ruins her orgasm as well, only to treat her slave to nice round of electro stimulation!

Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 791.4 MB

Download Tightly Tied & Shockwave

A little bit tighter

The black catsuit is back! We got ourselves a little light scaffold setup with an electronic hoist recently and we are just beginning to test it out. Today we are just testing out the frame. What better way to test it out than to continue Mina's hogtie training regime. She is bound tightly with blue rope and is secured to an overhead point and pulled taut. For fans of on screen tying this should be a good watch to see the whole process beginning to end. Speaking of, do you guys like seeing the whole on screen tying? Or, is it better I start the videos with Mina tightly bound and unable to escape, and then progress the bondage further from there. I feel like it would be more exciting to begin with very tight bondage. Let me know via the contact page what your thoughts are! Stay tuned for more overhead shoots! Mina has no escape now, The hogties must get tighter!

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A little bit tighter