Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Jewell's Treatments

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Nurse Jewell Marceau decides to promote herself to the official position as the "head doctor" in her more than private medical office. This is where she practices and administers her own personal version of many sadistic theraputic treatments to her sexually addicted patients. Her patients can't seem to stop having orgasms no matter where they may be at
any moment. Ashley Renee and Charlotte are committed to Dr. Jewell's"specialized" methods of treatments unknowing to what degree of severity the Dr.'s routine regimen will inflict upon these two hot and uncontrollably horny women who seem to have non-stop orgasms wherever they go! A cleverly hooded Darby gets wind of Jewells' elaborate scheme of toturing her patients for her own sexual pleasure. She turns the tables on "Dr. Jewell" and gives her a taste of her own medicine!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:09
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 843.2 MB

Download Jewell's Treatments

Super bondage, domination and strappado for two hot girls Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Beautiful blonde in black clothes, with sexy body plus horny brunette in latex clothes, with big boobs and with sexy hot ass plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes- hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy models with beautiful bodies in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6633kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and strappado for two hot girls Full HD 1080p

Office Perils Sweet Hot New Excellent Gold Unreal Cool Collection. Part 7.

OfficePerils also features content from Tight and Shiny Bondagettes! Tight and Shiny features story lines, shiny spandex clothing, high heels and tight bondage. Tight and Shiny features story lines, shiny spandex clothing, high heels and tight bondage.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 8 files.

Download Office Perils Sweet Hot New Excellent Gold Unreal Cool Collection. Part 7.

Katy Cee

Release Year: 2021

Ketzia frog ties her legs gives instructions to her boyfriend on what she wants him to do before securing a head harness into place on herself with an inflatable gag in her mouth. Her boyfriend then follows his instructions and fastens her arms behind her back into a mono glove armbinder and tightens Katy's chastity belt and leaves her to wriggle on the floor. After Ketzia struggles in front of her boyfriend for some time the final part of Katys's plan comes into play when her chastity belt bursts the bag of menthol rub onto her crotch and she starts to feel a deep burning between her legs - and with no escape all she can do squirm and endure her self made torment for her boyfriends pleasure !

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Katy Cee

Ren Smolder's Test

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is wh.

Duration: 36:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Ren Smolder's Test

Pole Dancing Damsel

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina

Mina is looking devastatingly sexy in a black perforated bodysuit, metal plater collar, elbow length wet look gloves and thigh high boots. She starts off by doing some sensual pole dancing movements and ends up elbows bound to the pole and tightly ball gagged. This one was a bit of a freestyle shoot so just enjoy the natural progression of things. Mina looks pretty smoking hot in this update!

Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pole Dancing Damsel

Jet Lag

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by drugging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up.

Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag

Miss Mighty Orgasm Training

Genres: BDSM

In this video our friend Miss Mighty in the UK shows us how to bring a bound woman Lucia Love to orgasm with a minimum of effort. All you need is a medical room, gyno table, medical halo brace, lots of leather straps, helpless mitts, nipple clamps, and a big dildo. Yep! As you will see, Miss Mighty has a calm voice and steady hand, and with a little lube she is able to achieve orgasmic success with Lucia and give us a hot scene at the same time.

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Miss Mighty Orgasm Training

Bondagelife - Isabella Torment Commentary

Studio: Bondagelife

You watched Greyhound get put through a harsh and demanding training session by Mistress Isabella Sinclaire, now you can hear her own thoughts on that session and more in this special commentary video! Listen as Greyhound answers all of your questions about her time at the Ivy Manor and in her own words, hear her discuss how she felt being hooded, whipped and flogged by one of the worlds best and most famous Dominatrices, and hear our little creatures thoughts on being suspended by her head and how it felt to be on the receiving end of Mistress Isabella's most feared whip, the Dragon's Tongue! Also hear her thoughts on foot worship, slave positions and so much more during one of her rare moments of permitted speech in this special video that you don't want to miss!

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

Download Bondagelife - Isabella Torment Commentary

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Catsuits , Boot Fetish , Did

After hearing a noise, I notice Rachel snooping around my loft and rifling through drawers. She looks like a professional in a skin tight black catsuit, but I easily subdue her and soon she is carried to the basement over my shoulder. Her arms are bound behind her back around a sturdy steel post. I call the police, but the line has been disconnected, so I assume it is up to me to punish her for her crimes. I shove a huge ballgag in her mouth, (she tears up just from the gag) and then buckle all the straps very tightly. Once she is stood up, I bind her tits with electrical tape to make them more sensitive to the clamps.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

Breaking The Girl

Part 4of4 - In the final part of this video the stubborn submissive Angel experiences the intense torment of 'The Creature'. She screams helplessly as JG-Leathers watches her face through her full-face gas mask. She is suspended from overhead in a overwhelming body harness. Her full breasts are sucked and stimulated while an intrusive 'Inhibitor Bar' invades her pussy with intense shocks and vibrations. Her hands are encased in heavy rubber mitts and her wrists are shackled behind her back. Her ankles are pulled to the sides of the room with springs which allow her to kick and struggle to no avail. She is truly at the mercy of this fiendish inventor and his bizarre Creature rig.

Duration: 32:40

File size: 971.3 MB

Download Breaking The Girl

Gwen Media-Sessions New

A mysteriously beautiful woman, wearing a stunning latex outfit stands impatiently, waiting to be let in. As the door closes, she immediately begins to take poor Gwen down a road of bondage and submission that she won't forget anytime soon.

Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 959.9 MB

Download Gwen Media-Sessions New

Erotic Imagery and Reflective Desires

In this video Elise puts Miss Desire into a highly polished vac-rack and pumps her down for our visual enjoyment. Once the air of the vac rack has been fully evacuated her red dildo becomes the center of attention. The visual is mind-blowing. Miss Desire becomes a shiny sexual object. Our minds become filled with erotic thoughts, images, and sexual desires. Lets watch as these two women explore their reflective desires!

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 789.2 MB

Download Erotic Imagery and Reflective Desires

Split In Two

Okay everyone, listen up. This is another fantastic and unusual video. Our friend Mrs Feendish (FetLife) takes her submissive on a special trip with the use of blackout contact lenses. These are black contact lenses which block all light and make the wearer completely unable to see even though their eyes are open fully. Yep! This scene is not only very hot but totally mind-blowing. As you will see, Mrs Feendish's submissive Anne_Omalley (FetLife) stares blankly - her eyes darting around trying to make sense of her predicament - as she is tormented with gas-masks, vibrators and e-stim and nipple weights. Her unknowing stare is is a little spooky to the viewer, which only adds to this unusual scene. A special thanks to Mrs Feendish and Anne_Omalley for sharing their private play with our cameras. These two women are the real deal!

Duration: 53:09

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Split In Two

Give And Take Hogties

It isn't very often that we see Elise Graves get tied up. And as you will see in this video, she actually likes it a lot! In the first part of this video Elise torments a beautiful German woman in tight latex, who is tied in a rope hogtie on a table. She doesn't talk, she only makes sensual contact with her eyes - which are very pretty indeed. I wouldn't mind coming home and finding a woman like this hogtied on my table! But this is only part of the video. In the second part, we watch as Elise is hogtied in a strenuous arch position. I'm not a rope guy, but this tie looks pretty effective to me! The ultimate indication of a successful tie is when Elise starts to finger her clit, only after asking permission from her Master!

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 720.9 MB

Download Give And Take Hogties