Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Randy Moore - Shoes Made to Stand

I got a brand new pair of shoes for Randy - so when she came over last week, I knew I was going to do a standing set. I have done a few standing scenes with her, but none have been pole ties (I believe).

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Randy Moore - Shoes Made to Stand

Mina's Sleepsack Nap

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope, Latex
Video language: English

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mina's Sleepsack Nap

Taylor's Bondage Seduction

Release Year: 2021

January Seraph rock's Taylor Tilden's world with orgasm after orgasm January even has Taylor saying "Yes Mistress" by the end of the first scene. And that's really an unbelievable accomplishment, because Taylor is really quite the brat. I think it was a good old fashioned hard spanking and the promises of getting fucked hard by January in a strap-on that finally brought Taylor in to line. Tight rope bondage leads Taylor down path to submission Plus the fact that Taylor was having a great time under Januarys expert control. Dirty bondage sluts at play, take a look inside at lesbian bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Taylor's Bondage Seduction

Black Stretch Bodysuit Hogtie

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is testing out a new black vinyl stretch bodysuit, what better way to test it out than to put her into a tight hogtie. She is gagged with a harness panel gag, tight crotch-rope tied off to the gags d-ring, Mina is bound into submission. Unable to move much at all, this is a very secure and tight hogtie. All tied on screen.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Black Stretch Bodysuit Hogtie

Kinky Girlfriends

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot and Rubber Eva
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

Three girlfriends liking both to dominate, and to submit - Madam Gene, Latex Eve and Anastasia, have a good time during the day the perverted games.
Anastasia begins a session as the captive in the hanging sphere cage while other two girlfriends are amused with each other. When at last they get Anastasia from a cage, the last is made to submit and lick a violet strap-on of Madam Jean to gloss! Though she also tried, but Latex Eve considers that it all the same should be flogged properly.
After punishment to Anastasius tie to a table. Two dominating girlfriends tie Anastasia a mouth, and everything that she can do, it only to submit!
Later already Latex Eve becomes a slave. Gene and Anastasia thrust her into a latex vacuum bed. Without having satisfied, girlfriends tie Eve to a chair and continue games with breath, placing a plastic bag on poor Eve's head, making her to fight and beg about an air juice!
At the end they put Eve in a big heavy plastic bag, suspend under a ceiling and.

Format: avi
Duration: 52:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1489kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Kinky Girlfriends

Cuffed to a pole with her tortured tits cuffed

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lexi Lane
Genres: bondage, Damsel in Distress, handcuffs, big tits, over the knee boots, upskirt, shiny vinyl dress, leather gloves, cuffed elbows, struggling, gagged girl, ball gag, cuffed tits, breast bondageP, stretched tits, tit torture, nipple clamps, crushed nipples,

Pretty neighbor girl Lexi struggles in the lair bound to a steel pole by handcuffs locked around her wrists and elbows. The tight steel cuffs bite deep into the soft leather of her shoulder length oprea gloves imprisoning her arms behind the pole. A big red ball gag is jammed between her teeth speading her jaws painfully open and keeping her quiet. Lexi pulls at the tight cuffs as she circles to the pole in hope of finding something to free herself with. But freedom isn't in her future as the Hunter comes in with more cuffs. He cuffs her booted ankles together and binds them with the chain between the cuffs to the base of the pole. He leaves her struggling at the post to get more cuffs. He returns and pulls her big tits out of her skin tight shiny vinyl dress. Lexi begs and pleads through her gag as he clamps the jaws of a set of leg shackles around the base of her breasts. The tight steel cuffs bited deep into the soft flesh around the base of her tits, causing them to swell and mush.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22957kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cuffed to a pole with her tortured tits cuffed

Mina Open Air Hooded Hogtie (2017)

Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit and pantyhose combination, velvet bodysuit over the top, and a very tight leather corset and Ballet boots. She is testing out her new Open Airway Bondage Hood we just made today. First she is hooded and handed the Doxy to play with while the hood is laced up, she is gagged and tied up very tightly all on screen. Her ankles are bound to her thighs at two locations. Her wrists are secured to her ankle ropes, and then her elbows are tied tightly, with a string secured to her ball-gag pulling her head back tightly. The predicament her legs open leaving her vulnerable to more teasing from the Doxy, and it comes in spades. The Doxy is tied in place just on the right spot humming away, Mina is helpless to resist and has multiple orgasms.

Duration: 39:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Mina Open Air Hooded Hogtie (2017)

Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Scene 2

Star Nine Cross My Legs and Come

The lovely and leggy Star finds herself perched on a high stool with her legs crossed and tied in place, dressed in a skin-tight, black latex dress, gloves and gorgeous silky, black nylons. Her heels are tied up for good measure to make sure she keeps those toes pointed in the correct position.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

Download Star Nine Cross My Legs and Come

Electric Chair

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Electric Chair

Carolina West Giddy

Carolina moved out to California recently and I met her when visiting a friend. Turns out that not only is she a very intelligent girl, but she is also quite kinky as well. Amazing how that works out that way. She is also, as it turns out a big fan of my work.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 821.8 MB

Download Carolina West Giddy

Liona and Kayla Green

Release Year: 2021

She makes their asses gape and teaches them how to spank their curvy butts. The two sapphic scissor can't wait to lick each other's hard nipples and get fully naked for some fetish lesbian moments! Kayla pours hot candle wax over their silken skin and starts spanking their butt cheeks over and over again.

Duration: 39:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Liona and Kayla Green

How to tie a girl in a Hunter chicken wing hogtie

Cast: Whitney Morgan
Genres: bondage, Damsel in Distress, string bondage, consentual bondage, shiny, high heels, upskirt, ball gagged, gagged girl, on sceen gagging, on screen tying, struggling, tied elbows, crushed elbows, chicken wing, chicken wing hogtie, hogtied, BDSM

The Hunter has Miss Whitney Morgan help him demostrate how to tie a girl in a chicken wing hogtie. Whitney is a more then willing subject who loves being helplessly bound and gagged. She is also naturally super flexible and demostrates by not only putting her elbows together behind her back without assistance she also claps her elbows together. He then pulls out the ropes and ties her elbows together with the ropes wrapped around her upper arms. Whitney elbows are kissing once her cinches the ropes then her wrists are bound with her forearms pressed together behind her back. A long string is wrapped over her shoulders then run down her spine and pulled up between her tightly bound wrists. Whitney smiles big as her wrists are pulled up high behind her back, making her crushed elbows to jut out from her back as her hands are pulled up to just below her shoulder blades. The ropes are wrapped up over her chest and around her bound wrists then around her belly and wrists before being cinch.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 13534kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download How to tie a girl in a Hunter chicken wing hogtie

Torturer's Apprentice

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ariel Anderssen, Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Blondes, Brunettes, business attire, gags, MILF, not barefoot, office attire, stockings

Raven fetches Ariel and brings her to me. I decide to let her interrogate Ariel on her own for the most part. Ariel is quite vocal about the way she is being treated and I soon ballgag her. I instruct Raven to not engage with the prisoners and to simply gag them. Raven is not quite tall enough to string Ariel up, so I help her with that as well. Raven strips her down to her garter and stockings and then gropes, and roughly woman handles her as Ariel yelps and screams. I return and manhandle her before tying her in a new position. Raven does not let up and continues slap groping her tits as I bind her. This is where Part 1 ends. This was a custom video... If you would like your very own write me.

Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Torturer's Apprentice