Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Strap On
Video language: English

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick.
She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes..

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Slave Crushed By Applegate's Ass

Release Year: 2019
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, CBT

What her slave didn't realize is when he said he would do anything he didn't expect his balls to be crushed, squeezed and flattened in a vice. The price is steep to have the chance to be smothered by Goddess AJ's big bubble-butt but it's a price her slave was willing to pay.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11311kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Slave Crushed By Applegate's Ass

I Want To Be Better

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Two Dominas Tease and Dominate a Guy

As you can see MyKinkyDiary is the top place for the best lesbian bondage action! This time, two hot mistresses are having their way with two horny slaves. They are wearing sexy latex pants and outfits and they sure look real excited to have two slaves to play with. They have these two tied up with their hands above their heads and their mouths gagged with a ball gag. These two mistresses don`t waste time playing with these boys and then eagerly start using their toys on them. They first use whips to spank them, rubbing the whip all over their hot bodies every now and then. They also make sure to play with these horny slave`s cocks and balls, twisting their cocks a bit and squeezing their balls until it`s all red and raw. To tease them some more, these two mistresses decided to lap up their cocks and balls to cool down the swelling and then squeeze again until it`s raw and red. For being such good boys, their mistresses rewarded them by jerking them off until they were shooting their .

Duration: 26:59
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1519kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download Two Dominas Tease and Dominate a Guy

I Want To Be Better

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Older Male Slave is Chained and Gagged

The tables are certainly turned as this mature male gets punished by a younger blonde mistress. He is tied up in a steel x-cross, which allows him to sit if his mistress allowed him to. But this mistress wants him standing up so she could easily reach and play with his stiff dick. In fact, that is one of the first things she did, tying up his cock with a small piece of rope in this cock rope bondage scene. With his dick tied up, his mistress then proceeds to tie up a big piece of chain around his neck and lets it hang down and touch his cock. She even pulls on it a bit before calling her friend so that they both could dominate this mature stud. While one of them plays with him by running a hook all over his skin and body while the other one tells him what a pathetic piece of a man he is. Of course, that is just the start of the humiliation as these two then proceed to use a Jennings gag on him. Gagged and tied up, this mature male has no choice but to take the humiliation and teasing .

Duration: 26:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 315.1 MB

Download Older Male Slave is Chained and Gagged

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

I Want To Be Better

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Doctor Lynx Is Covid 19Cm New Transexual

Genres: Lesbian, Domination,Strap-on, High Heels

After Doctor Angie Lynx has been infected by Covid 19cm virus, She woke up with a 19 cm dick. She became a transexual! She runned to her best friend place to ask for her help! The intensity of her erection is so huge that the only solution she found to make herself feel better was to ask her friend to make her cum! Despite she is not lesbian, she helped Angie to cum with with new dick. Curiously, having a dick and boobs made Angie felt so powerful. She felt the Girl Power a lot! NO doubt that she thinks it must be so good to be a transexual

Duration: 25:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18781kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Doctor Lynx Is Covid 19Cm New Transexual

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Maxine X - Boy Punished For Jerking Off To My Website (2021)

Cast: Maxine X
Genres: Femdom

Mistress Orabella knows how to control her worthless male slaves and when she catches one jerking off to my website, she gets very angry and makes him crawl to my dungeon.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9929kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Maxine X - Boy Punished For Jerking Off To My Website (2021)

Mega Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet Vip Collection Kinky Carmen. Part 3.

they put him through severe breath control, brutal ballbusting, and full weighty ass smothering. Carmen joins the fun with heavy handed spanking and messy mouth to mouth food feeding, covering him in welts and condiments.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 6 files.

Download Mega Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet Vip Collection Kinky Carmen. Part 3.

Cuckolding The Perverted

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chastity, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Slapping,

Cameron is a super hot woman with a problem - her is totally perving out on her, watching her all the time, especially when she is with her boyfriend. When she actually catches him jacking off to her, Cameron confronts him and tells him that if he doesn't do exactly what she wants, she is going to tell her , who will kick the perverted stepdad to the curb. Cameron knows she has the upper hand, so she slaps her new bitch in the face again and again, then puts him in a scissor just to hurt him. But what Cameron really wants to do is have fun with his perversions. Little does stepdad know that Cameron is actually a Dominatrix and that her "boyfriend" is actually a sissy bitch in training, and now stepdad will be too! Cameron puts her stepdad to work cleaning her ass with his tongue while the lowly sissy boyfriend has to worship her feet. Cameron then puts the bitches to work cleaning the house until she gets back from partying. Unable to find the stud cock she wanted, Cameron decides to.

Duration: 32:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cuckolding The Perverted