Maximum Domination - Femdom - Humiliation and Submission Slave!

Mistress Iside - Femdom ballbusting humiliation - Final Erection ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, apocalyptic, ballbusting, ball kicking, ball stomping, extreme brutality, female supremacy, cbt instruction, 1080p
Name : Mistress Iside
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 17.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:55
File Size : 1.18 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Mistress Tess - Femdom strapon humiliation - The Boyfriend Experience ~ 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, Strapon, humiliation, ass to mouth, pegging, 1080p
Name : Mistress Tess
Year of release : 2023
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6126 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:14:29
File Size : 654 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Kyle Stone, Aiden Starr, Max Roxberry, Alison Tyler - Femdom handjob domination - Wive's Yearly Milking Contest ~ 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, bondage, cuckold, contest, cumshot, domination, edging, handjob, housewife, husband humiliation, huge tits, husband wife, handjob to completion, submission, fetish, forced handjob, 1080p
Name : Kyle Stone, Aiden Starr, Max Roxberry, Alison Tyler
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 00:13:24
File Size : 976 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - Femdom humiliation - Satanic Whipping ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, bondage male, cosplay, executrix, humiliation, whipping, role play, 1080p
Year of release : 2022
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4383 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:13:23
File Size : 438 MB

Download

-----------------------------------------------------

Mistress Iside and Mistress Scila - Femdom whipping - Psycho Whipping ~ 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, Whipping, 1080p
Name : Mistress Iside, Mistress Scila
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4539 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s
Duration : 00:13:25
File Size : 449 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - Femdom ballbusting - Diabolical Kicks ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, extreme domination, ballbusting, ball kicking, boot domination, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2994 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 64.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:08
File Size : 243 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - Femdom whipping - Harrowing Scourge ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, extreme domination, Whipping, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3384 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 80.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:14
File Size : 251 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - Femdom ballbusting - Purple Balls ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, extreme domination, ballbusting, ball kicking, boot domination, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3775 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:55
File Size : 276 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - Femdom ballbusting - Red Hot Balls ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3778 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:44
File Size : 270 MB

Download

Mistress Victoria Colonna - Louboutins Trampling (1080p)

Screenshots:

Today I will trample you with my stilettos, And since I will be merciless, I let you keep your thin sweater so I will be able to finish this clip. I will jump on your belly, stomp on it, push my heels in your flesh. Your cock will be trampled too, and you will bear my weight while I will stand on one leg. Today you'll suffer.

Genre : Femdom, boot worship, foot worship, cbt, trampling, 1080p
Name : Mistress Victoria Colonna
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 8632 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 176 kb/s
Duration : 00:07:49
File Size : 494 MB

Download

Mistress Victoria Colonna and Mistress Viola - Red And Black Hard Trampling On Our Slave (1080p)

Screenshots:

Today I invited my friend, Mistress Viola to my Dungeon because together we want to test the endurance of my personal doormat. I have trained it a lot to be stepped on by my heels and bear my weight but yet I have never stepped on it in heels with a friend. I tied him to my throne because he must remain still and immobile while 4 sharp heels pierce him at the same time. Now we begin the ordeal, my friend and I climb on top of him with all our weight, sticking the heels of our decollete into his flesh. You will witness its complete destruction. He is trampled everywhere, nipples, balls abdomen and legs. We have no mercy for him, he is our piece of meat for slaughter and exists only to be stepped on and used as a doormat. He will be tested with various shoes, my Louboutin with sharp thin heels and my Blade will be his damnation. His torment does not placate us on the contrary we decide to wear boots to finish the work of total destruction of his defenseless body. Today my doormat has realized that his body exists only to be at our total service, and the marks we have left on his skin will be there to remind him for a long time.

Name : Mistress Victoria Colonna, Mistress Viola
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 8344 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:15:41
File Size : 958 MB

Download

Mistress Victoria Colonna and Mistress Gaia - Silver Pumps Trampling In Two (1080p)

Screenshots:

With my gorgeous mistress Friend today we trampled her slave with our expensive silver pumps. the poor carpet had to bear the pain of four stilettos at the same time, penetrating his skin and his groin. Our weight on his body, the pressure of our heels on his cock and his belly made him humbly understand his lowly place in his useless life.

Name : Mistress Victoria Colonna, Mistress Gaia
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 8947 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 177 kb/s
Duration : 00:07:53
File Size : 515 MB

Download

Mistress Victoria Colonna and Mistress Iside - Dangerous Heels Double Trampling (1080p)

Screenshots:

My friend Mistress Iside and I wanted to trample our slave wearing our expensive pumps. She had her Casadei blade on and I, my beloved Loubotins. We wanted him to beg for mercy and he did it for sure. Our spiked heels were almost unbearable, especially when we were on his body at the same time. We took extreme care of his nipples and his cock and we left a lot of marks on his skin. So now he will remember us for a long time.

Name : Mistress Victoria Colonna, Mistress Iside
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 8650 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 176 kb/s
Duration : 00:06:21
File Size : 401 MB

Download

Mistress Victoria Colonna - Stilettos Trampling (1080p)

Screenshots:

Sometimes I miss the feeling of a body under my heels. So when I feel the urge, I lay my slave on the floor and wearing my stilettos I trample him. My expensive pumps are also very painful, their heels are thin and sharp. My weight when I jump on his belly is a torment alone, but imagine the pressure at the end of the heels!

Name : Mistress Victoria Colonna
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 8592 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 173 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:59
File Size : 627 MB

Download

Lady Mesmeratrix & Mistress Iside - Chained and Kicked In Their Balls (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

I decided to bring my slave to Mistress Iside's dungeon today. There we found another slave and we chained them together and started kicking them in their useless balls until they fell on the floor. Such losers...

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, ball kicking, bondage male, cbt, double domination, 1080p
Name : Lady Mesmeratrix, Mistress Iside
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4017 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:53
File Size : 264 MB

Download

Men are Slaves - Femdom humiliation and electro torture - Electra Rayne and Scarlet Skies #2170 (2023 / 4K 2160p)

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, electro torture, 2160p
Name : Men are Slaves
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 59.940 FPS, 32.1 Mb/s
Duration : 00:07:43
File Size : 1.74 GB

Download

Sarah DiAvola, Davin Strong - Femdom strap on humiliation (Princess Sarah's New Pet) (2023 / 720p)

Screenshots:

A fellow Domme has left Sarah DiAvola a present in the dungeon, saying there�s a new pet in there for her to play with. Her new pet turns out to be super buff bodybuilder Davin Strong, who�s tied to a cross and ready and willing to take everything Mistress Sarah has to dish out. Sarah warms up his six pack with a flogger, then progresses to a very stingy, flexible and painful crop. Then she teases him with the possibility of a blowjob but leaves him denied. She bites his dick and balls and stretches them into very uncomfortable positions. Finally, she releases him from his bondage, but she�s not even close to being done. Next, Davin finds himself suspended � for the very first time! Mistress Sarah takes advantage of all the exposed parts swinging around, smacking his back, feet and butt with a paddle. Unfortunately, he can�t stay hanging there all day, so Princess Sarah teases with the promise of some fucking. But of course, she has a big long strap-on and all the fucking involves Davin�s big muscular ass. Being the cruel mistress she is, Sarah doesn�t even let the poor guy cum!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, bdsm, bondage, pegging, high heels, domination, leather, face sitting, dominatrix, kink, flogging, submission, hardcore, rope bondage, dungeon, cock and ball torture, ass to mouth, strap on fuck, interview, tied, sarah diavola, male sub, anal dildo, anal doggy, anal strap on, anal missionary, cropping, bodybuilder, suspension bondage, 720p
Name : Sarah DiAvola, Davin Strong
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 4975 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 01:04:22
File Size : 2.31 GB

Download

Mistress Iside - Femdom strap on humiliation (Ferocious Fuck) (1080p)

Screenshots:

The slut is ready with his ass well exposed to satisfy my great desire to ride him. It won't be easy for him but he'll have to take the full length of my super big black cock in his ass. This time I really intend to let him feel it all and as I proceed with deeper and deeper thrusts I realize that his ass starts to contract rhythmically, it almost seems he is about to reach an anal orgasm ... What a slut !!! I start to fuck him faster and faster, the position I have chosen is definitely suitable for the purpose. Now that his ass is completely open I can fuck him very fiercely. I have to say that today I feel particularly horny and that is precisely why I want to take the slut to total exhaustion until I completely satiate him with my big horse cock ... ahahhaaha

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, bondage, strap on, pegging, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3071 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:22
File Size : 215 MB

Download

Nikki Delano - Femdom ballbusting (Testicle Wrestling XVII) (2023 / 720p)

Screenshots:

Displaying an exceptional aggressiveness, Nikki Delano dominates and humiliates Beau by owing his manhood and turing the weakness of his balls towards her advantage!
Beau try's to retaliate by squeezing her big tits, but this only makes her more aggressive and ultimately works against him.

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, scissorhold, mixed wrestling, wrestling, fantasy wrestling, 720p
Name : Nikki Delano
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 9686 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:35
File Size : 819 MB

Download

Mandy Marx - Femdom Strap on (Stolen Anal Virginity) (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Interview, foreplay, jacking off while I warm him up, strapping in, and fucking my virgin slave so that he can no longer be called a virgin anymore. Years of shooting at this dungeon with multiple mistresses, being referred to as the virgin, her virgin, my virgin, He�s a man now. He�s known penetration all the way to my hips, all the way inside. He�ll never be the same again. He�s been fucked by Mandy Marx. And he always will be, won�t he?

Genre : Femdom, female domination, anal, cheerleader, cheerleader uniform, pantyhose, pegging, virgin humiliation, 1080p
Name : Mandy Marx
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 6220 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:05
File Size : 848 MB

Download