Men's Entertainment For Men | Gay Video Collection

RawFuck - Opening his Ass While he Opens his Throat

An experienced twink is teaching his younger buddy the ropes, teaching him everything he needs to know about how to give a sloppy blowjob to a well-hung dude. The eager blond gets into his training, going doggy to suck the massive tool in deeper and fingering his fuckhole open before his sucking rewards him with a huge load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:45
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 98.4 MB

Download RawFuck - Opening his Ass While he Opens his Throat

Benny Blazin and Luca d'Amore

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

There's an animal attraction between Luca D'Amore and Benny Blazin that takes over. Luca laps it up, loving every moment of his lips being wrapped around Benny's bulging bone and Benny in turn looks like he is having the time of his life having his cock worshipped and serviced! Throwing his throat down on that dick, Luca's tonsils tug and tease out a fresh batch of Benny batter.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5136kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 335.7 MB

Download Benny Blazin and Luca d'Amore

Russian Monstercock For Nick

Studio: MachoFucker

American Pro-dancer Nick finally got his wish granted - been fucked and dominated by the one and only IGOR. The sexy slut did get disappointed. Igor swung his straight Russian monster cock with no mercy and tested the limits of the handsome Bottom boy. Hot!

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5571kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 485.1 MB

Download Russian Monstercock For Nick

Russian Monstercock For Nick

Studio: MachoFucker

American Pro-dancer Nick finally got his wish granted - been fucked and dominated by the one and only IGOR. The sexy slut did get disappointed. Igor swung his straight Russian monster cock with no mercy and tested the limits of the handsome Bottom boy. Hot!

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5571kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 485.1 MB

Download Russian Monstercock For Nick

MeninosOnline Hugo & Victior & Tavinho - Bareback (Fuck Me, Big Amigos)

Hugo is fucking Tavinho in the kitchen when Victor joins them and spit roasts Tavinho. The action moves into the living room and then into the bedroom where they continue to fuck and spit roast Tavinho.

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 151.5 MB

Download MeninosOnline Hugo & Victior & Tavinho - Bareback (Fuck Me, Big Amigos)

Benny Blazin and Luca d Amore

There's an animal attraction between Luca D'Amore and Benny Blazin that takes over. Luca laps it up, loving every moment of his lips being wrapped around Benny's bulging bone and Benny in turn looks like he is having the time of his life having his cock worshipped and serviced! Throwing his throat down on that dick, Luca's tonsils tug and tease out a fresh batch of Benny batter.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5136kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 335.7 MB

Download Benny Blazin and Luca d Amore

Ricky Donovan

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English

That, and big butts! "That's what I love the most, big butts, bouncy is a big plus as well." JJ's lean yet muscular body is a marvel to admire, and he gives you plenty of time to do just that as he teases you with glimpses of his high, round ass and thick cock before pulling down his briefs. JJ briefly teases his hole as he caresses his form before stroking that cock, giving you lots of close-ups as he shows you a few of his best moves. Watch JJ's pasión come to a climax now.

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14111kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 531.1 MB

Download Ricky Donovan

ChaosMen Bay & Marvel GhOle Oral 1080p

Quite a difference between Bay and Marvel's solos. Bay was definitely a true exhibitionist while Marvel was a nervous first-timer.
I had set them both up to be here about the same time and wanted two new faces to meet in the glory hole. I didn't count on Marvel struggling so hard to cum, but after being able to make him nut in a couple minutes I figured Bay would be able to take care of business.
Marvel actually only started off thinking he would just get his dick sucked, but after struggling during his solo, he volunteered sucking back. Which of course made Bay very happy.
And Bay sure looks happy sucking on Marvel's hard cock. He even looks and sounds happier having Marvel suck his own cock.
Marvel does a fine job his first time out sucking cock, but was pretty sure he was not going to be able to nut without a huge effort. So he opted for a facial, which I think always makes for a much hotter ending.
Bay has an amazing orgasm that nearly knocks him off his feet!

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5969kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 512.3 MB

Download ChaosMen Bay & Marvel GhOle Oral 1080p