Men's Entertainment For Men | Gay Video Collection

Brandt's Boys - Jordan's first time fucking a guy! - Nash & Jordan

I think we've all been waiting for this moment for a while. I had to take the time to really get Jordan comfortable and accepting with the steps he's had so far & he has been very open to trying most things I throw at him. We weren't sure if he would be turned on, or even be able to do this, but taking slow steps until this point has definitely helped prepare him! He is totally comfortable with Nash and had hardly any issues going all the way! It also takes a lot of trust for me to let someone fuck Nash, and I think we are finally there. I'm excited to start bringing in new boys for Jordan to fuck so we can see how he progresses as a dom. I have a lot of plans for him so don't think it stops here.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3130kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 162.3 MB

Download Brandt's Boys - Jordan's first time fucking a guy! - Nash & Jordan

Naked and blindfolded in a hotel room

Release Year: 2021
Studio: RawFuckClub

Watch as I wait naked and blindfolded in a hotel room with the door unlocked for a masked stranger to enter and dump an anonymous load in my slutty hole

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

Download Naked and blindfolded in a hotel room

MachoFucker No Mercy For Casey

Elvis is that kinda of Oklahoma-brotha who will fuck anything and everything as long as it got a hole to stick his dick in. Mr "Ever-horny" was a great match with Mr "Hungry-hole" Casey from Dallas. This Black-Dicks-Only slut didn`t hesitate a second when we told him that we need a hole for Elvis. "Take mine" he insisted. Enjoy!

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5567kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download MachoFucker No Mercy For Casey

MachoFucker No Mercy For Casey

Elvis is that kinda of Oklahoma-brotha who will fuck anything and everything as long as it got a hole to stick his dick in. Mr "Ever-horny" was a great match with Mr "Hungry-hole" Casey from Dallas. This Black-Dicks-Only slut didn`t hesitate a second when we told him that we need a hole for Elvis. "Take mine" he insisted. Enjoy!

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5567kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download MachoFucker No Mercy For Casey

DallasReeves Zane Anders Flip Flops Bare with Sebastian Young

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Zane Anders, Sebastian Young
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos.

This lasts only a little while, though, because Zane is horny as hell in a way only a young healthy stud can be. Sebastian is content to have Zane down on his rock hard cock as he leans back on the pool steps.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

Download DallasReeves Zane Anders Flip Flops Bare with Sebastian Young

DallasReeves Zane Anders Flip Flops Bare with Sebastian Young

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Zane Anders, Sebastian Young
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos.

This lasts only a little while, though, because Zane is horny as hell in a way only a young healthy stud can be. Sebastian is content to have Zane down on his rock hard cock as he leans back on the pool steps.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

Download DallasReeves Zane Anders Flip Flops Bare with Sebastian Young

Harri Oakland lets TwinkGuy and Benj fight over his cock

Benj with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2329kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Harri Oakland lets TwinkGuy and Benj fight over his cock

Harri Oakland lets TwinkGuy and Benj fight over his cock

Benj with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2329kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Harri Oakland lets TwinkGuy and Benj fight over his cock

Mister Buck Goes Black (With Ntice)

Studio: Machofucker

A handsome guy, muscled, tattoos all over - this is notice. Him and the notorious Mr Buck know each other for some time already. Both consider the other as a great fuck. Well, let`s do it in front of our camera entonces.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5578kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 467.4 MB

Download Mister Buck Goes Black (With Ntice)

Brandt's Boys - Get Blown By Nash - Brandt, Nash & Jordan

He's geting blown though his underwear till he is completely dry of nut & then fill that rear up with cum and leave him naked with a video on his phone with a note to the wife to watch.

Duration: 6:22
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 2736kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 133.8 MB

Download Brandt's Boys - Get Blown By Nash - Brandt, Nash & Jordan

Mister Buck Goes Black (With Ntice)

Studio: Machofucker

A handsome guy, muscled, tattoos all over - this is notice. Him and the notorious Mr Buck know each other for some time already. Both consider the other as a great fuck. Well, let`s do it in front of our camera entonces.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5578kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 467.4 MB

Download Mister Buck Goes Black (With Ntice)

Temper And Trick

Studio: Latinboyz

Recently Temper posted a picture of himself kissing another cute guy on his snapchat so we sent him a text asking who that cute guy was. Temper replied, Its my trick and he wants me to fuck him on LatinBoyz.
The next day they came in and 20 year old Trick was more than ready to get his tight ass fucked again by Tempers big cock.
Trick starts off sucking off Tempers big cock and ends up being able to take the whole thing down his throat. Temper finally gets on top of Trick and starts fucking him deep and hard until both hot LatinBoyz bust their loads on each other.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3283kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 279.7 MB

Download Temper And Trick

Charlie Cherry & Gianni Maggio

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English

Short video with Charlie Cherry and Gianni Maggio - Kissing, gianni is sucking Charlie and they are wanking each other (no ejaculation)This what Charlie Cherry wrote about the video " Here you have the whole cock-food @giannimaggio "

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 192.5 MB

Download Charlie Cherry & Gianni Maggio

Temper And Trick

Studio: Latinboyz

Recently Temper posted a picture of himself kissing another cute guy on his snapchat so we sent him a text asking who that cute guy was. Temper replied, Its my trick and he wants me to fuck him on LatinBoyz.
The next day they came in and 20 year old Trick was more than ready to get his tight ass fucked again by Tempers big cock.
Trick starts off sucking off Tempers big cock and ends up being able to take the whole thing down his throat. Temper finally gets on top of Trick and starts fucking him deep and hard until both hot LatinBoyz bust their loads on each other.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3283kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 279.7 MB

Download Temper And Trick