Men's Entertainment For Men | Gay Video Collection

Wigga Gets Busted

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: King Conda, Wigga Frost
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Jocks, Muscles, Huge Dick, Bareback

Texas-Wigga Frost is known for his insatiable appetite for Big Black Dick. King Conda served him his 11 fat inches and one of the nastiest creampies ever videotaped on . Machofucker

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5109kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 328.0 MB

Download Wigga Gets Busted

RawFuck - Circle Jerk for the Whole Gang

This horny bunch of guys get together for a hot circle jerk orgy on the couch, and one by one they pack out the twink cocks that are making their pants bulge, showing them off in a group wank. The motley mates share a blowjob or two before one after the other they pump the juicy jizz out onto their washboard abs.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 172.9 MB

Download RawFuck - Circle Jerk for the Whole Gang

Onlyfans - Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

I had the order to transfer this inmate to isolation, but I began to inquire how long ago he had not had sex, he confessed to me that it was 4 years and I warmed up imagining the hunger for ass he would have and with the fury that he would fuck me, I asked him if He wanted me to suck his cock and he told me that in order to fuck he would do whatever it takes, I got a morbidity that I don't care if someone discovered us, I just wanted him to break my ass hard.

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 191.7 MB

Download Onlyfans - Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

CumPigMen - Cum Pig Brian Wood Sucks Uncut Dick

Staks is a sexy tatted-up Latin stud with a big, uncut dick and Brian Wood worships that dick like a cum pig should. Brian sucks him slow and deep and treats Staks to the perfect blowjob. Staks kicks back and loves every minute of it until he shoots a huge load that cum hungry Brian slurps up and savors.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3261kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 203.0 MB

Download CumPigMen - Cum Pig Brian Wood Sucks Uncut Dick

Onlyfans - Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

I had the order to transfer this inmate to isolation, but I began to inquire how long ago he had not had sex, he confessed to me that it was 4 years and I warmed up imagining the hunger for ass he would have and with the fury that he would fuck me, I asked him if He wanted me to suck his cock and he told me that in order to fuck he would do whatever it takes, I got a morbidity that I don't care if someone discovered us, I just wanted him to break my ass hard.

Download Onlyfans - Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

Machofucker Love Toys Part 2

Cast: Alex and Matias
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Jocks, Muscle, Huge Dicks, Bareback, Latino, Blowjob, Cum Shots, Outdoor

Watch a stunning, bisexual Argentinian Jock, Matias, plowing and seeding the ass of his regular "F"ck Toy" Alex. An insatiable appetite for girl or boy pussy and his natural tendency to show off his big-ass dick and his outstanding f"ck skills make Matias one of the best genuine Amateur models we met in the past 10 years of Machofucker.

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 468.9 MB

Download Machofucker Love Toys Part 2

Fitness Papi - A little trip to Candyland with Juancito

They are definitely my more enthusiastic models. Takes direction really well, you might say. Plus, They are definitely not hard on the eyes, as you can see.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 258.9 MB

Download Fitness Papi - A little trip to Candyland with Juancito

Machofucker Love Toys Part 2

Cast: Alex and Matias
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Jocks, Muscle, Huge Dicks, Bareback, Latino, Blowjob, Cum Shots, Outdoor

Watch a stunning, bisexual Argentinian Jock, Matias, plowing and seeding the ass of his regular "F"ck Toy" Alex. An insatiable appetite for girl or boy pussy and his natural tendency to show off his big-ass dick and his outstanding f"ck skills make Matias one of the best genuine Amateur models we met in the past 10 years of Machofucker.

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 468.9 MB

Download Machofucker Love Toys Part 2

Onlyfans Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

Download Onlyfans Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

Onlyfans Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

Download Onlyfans Seba Terry - Prisoner and Guard

LucioSaints Jonan Garcia new talents

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Jonan Garcia
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Dildo, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut

First time caught in camera little shy until a huge cock appears Jonan wants to show us how a pasive new talent have to be, he gets f"cked first by a dildo and then he recives a nice cock.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1629kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 151.5 MB

Download LucioSaints Jonan Garcia new talents

LucioSaints Jonan Garcia new talents

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Jonan Garcia
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Dildo, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut

First time caught in camera little shy until a huge cock appears Jonan wants to show us how a pasive new talent have to be, he gets f"cked first by a dildo and then he recives a nice cock.

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1629kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 151.5 MB

Download LucioSaints Jonan Garcia new talents

Aaron and Champ

Spanish Bottom boy Aaron is giving up his big bubble butt again, this time to Champ Robinson`s big purple prick. The gorgeous stud from the US wasted no time to dump his semen deep into Aaron`s willing hole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 314.9 MB

Download Aaron and Champ

Aaron and Champ

Spanish Bottom boy Aaron is giving up his big bubble butt again, this time to Champ Robinson`s big purple prick. The gorgeous stud from the US wasted no time to dump his semen deep into Aaron`s willing hole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 314.9 MB

Download Aaron and Champ

Ramses in Rio

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MachoFucker
Cast: Rio, Ramses
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Cumshot, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Rimming, Interracial, Black, Latino

Rio What a fuckable ass this Rio got! And what a Lucky Punch it was to be paired up right away with this sexy Mofo Ramses.
Ramses Sex on Legs that`s what came spontaneously in our minds ..

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 451.3 MB

Download Ramses in Rio

Ramses in Rio

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MachoFucker
Cast: Rio, Ramses
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Cumshot, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Rimming, Interracial, Black, Latino

Rio What a fuckable ass this Rio got! And what a Lucky Punch it was to be paired up right away with this sexy Mofo Ramses.
Ramses Sex on Legs that`s what came spontaneously in our minds ..

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 451.3 MB

Download Ramses in Rio