Men's Entertainment For Men | Gay Video Collection

Benz And Eddie

Studio: Latinboyz

A hot papi fucks twink raw in our newest LatinBoyz Amateur Action. Benz is the hot papi. He has a nice thick cock and loves to fuck a tight ass. Especially when attached to a a twink that loves getting pounded. Eddie is the twink in this hot bareback scene. As mentioned earlier he loves getting pounded and can take a big dick like nobody else.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6779kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download Benz And Eddie

Only Fans - Bull Barrett Destroys John Thomas

As uploaded on BullBarrett's Amateur Fan Site.
The action is split into three parts; the first part is mostly just a lot of tender kissing and sucking action. They do have good chemistry, and John Thomas is a very attractive, very enthusiastic bottom. The second part moves on to the fucking, and Bull Barrett proves that he's just as good a top as they claim he is.
The third part is obviously the finale. It's intense, but I'll be honest, I expected it to be more brutal and more ravishing. Still very nice to watch two manly, sexy men enjoying each other's bodies like they should.

Total size: 1.0 GB in 3 files.

Download Only Fans - Bull Barrett Destroys John Thomas

Benz And Eddie

A hot papi fucks twink raw in our newest LatinBoyz Amateur Action. Benz is the hot papi. He has a nice thick cock and loves to fuck a tight ass. Especially when attached to a a twink that loves getting pounded. Eddie is the twink in this hot bareback scene. As mentioned earlier he loves getting pounded and can take a big dick like nobody else.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6779kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download Benz And Eddie

Machofucker Troy Mission Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Troy, Sweet Jungle
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Black, Latino, Interracial, Older

The sexiest Bottom-Newcomer since Sweet Jungle was just the one Troy wanted to put his fingers on and his dick inside to continue his notorious Troy Mission.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 499.6 MB

Download Machofucker Troy Mission Part 2

Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing pt. 3 - Piss Army, Scene #02

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

Tommy Defendi joins Kennedy Carter and newcomer Jake Tyler for some hot play. Both have considerable cocksucking skills, but Jake practically unhinges his jaw to swallow ever massive inch of Tommy's tool. Like beasts fighting over a bone they both suck and suck until soon Tommy is blowing a juicy white load all over the two solders' faces. And in mid kiss he washes them clean with another stream... they barely break their embrace only to lap up the bounty mid-stream before falling on the floor in each other's' arms.Kennedy and Jake remain... they both know what they want. Kennedy rips open Jake's shorts to reveal the perfect ass! Jake in turn tears into Kennedy's clothes to get at his thick uncut cock. Before he rides his top, Jake unleashes another stream then climbs aboard. We'll say it again, Jake has the perfect ass and he knows how to manoeuver it with steady pumps on Kennedy's hard dick. Kennedy takes over and takes Jake on his back so they can look deep into each other, eye to .

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6698kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 370.6 MB

Download Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing pt. 3 - Piss Army, Scene #02

Machofucker Troy Mission Part 2

Cast: Troy, Sweet Jungle
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Black, Latino, Interracial, Older

The sexiest Bottom-Newcomer since Sweet Jungle was just the one Troy wanted to put his fingers on and his dick inside to continue his notorious Troy Mission.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5708kbps

File size: 499.6 MB

Download Machofucker Troy Mission Part 2

Benz And Eddie

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3234kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 291.8 MB

Download Benz And Eddie

NewYorkStraightMen Sunday Stopover

Officer "R" stopped by on his way home from working a 24 hour tour. This cop was horny for a blowjob! He tells us that happens to him when he works the extra long tours. This time around he tried out a new cocksucker, but it didn't matter who it was, just as long as a mouth was on his cock. He kicked back on the sofa and enjoyed the serviced provided by Paul As Paul wrapped his mouth around Officer "R" 's cock, Officer "R" wrapped his legs around Paul locking his head between his thighs as if in a vice, forcing his cock down his throat. The cocksucker sucked till Officer "R" was ready then he dumped his load right in Paul's mouth!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4290kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 223.6 MB

Download NewYorkStraightMen Sunday Stopover

Benz And Eddie

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3234kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 291.8 MB

Download Benz And Eddie

Who is the Boss

Studio: MachoFucker
Cast: Pig Boy, Quawn
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot

MachoFucker "Veteran" made it to Europe again and this freaky fucker looks better than ever before.
We shot a couple of videos with our European Bottom stars Pig-Boy and Adam Risso, leaving no doubt who still is the boss on the sheets. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5681kbps

File size: 479.9 MB

Download Who is the Boss

Who is the Boss

Studio: MachoFucker
Cast: Pig Boy, Quawn
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot

MachoFucker "Veteran" made it to Europe again and this freaky fucker looks better than ever before.
We shot a couple of videos with our European Bottom stars Pig-Boy and Adam Risso, leaving no doubt who still is the boss on the sheets. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5681kbps

File size: 479.9 MB

Download Who is the Boss

Brandt's Boys - Fuck Me Like You Fuck Your Wife - Nash & Jordan

He is totally comfortable with Nash and had hardly any issues going all the way! It also takes a lot of trust for me to let someone fuck Nash, and I think we are finally there. I'm excited to start bringing in new boys for Jordan to fuck so we can see how he progresses as a dom. I have a lot of plans for him so don't think it stops here.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 246.2 MB

Download Brandt's Boys - Fuck Me Like You Fuck Your Wife - Nash & Jordan

African Power House

Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Interracial

For a last time BBC-slut Jens hits the infamous "African Power House," picking up Donovan, this 11-inch hung Ghanaian Mandingo. Nonstop, Donovan beats that phat butt , releasing twice his babies deep inside the manpussy - and just keeps on fucking...

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4427kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

Download African Power House

Brandt's Boys - Fuck Me Like You Fuck Your Wife - Nash & Jordan

He is totally comfortable with Nash and had hardly any issues going all the way! It also takes a lot of trust for me to let someone fuck Nash, and I think we are finally there. I'm excited to start bringing in new boys for Jordan to fuck so we can see how he progresses as a dom. I have a lot of plans for him so don't think it stops here.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 246.2 MB

Download Brandt's Boys - Fuck Me Like You Fuck Your Wife - Nash & Jordan

MilitaryClassified - Channing 4th anal

By now you all are familiar with this straight stud and the fact that he's tall, muscular, blonde, well hung and a stud has nothing to do with why I asked this stud to fuck my gay ass today! Channing usually fucks trannies and doesn't have a problem with his sexuality so fucking a gay dude with a tight ass is something he would do if the price was right..well.... I guess the price was right today! Thanks Bob Barker! Don't forget to neuter your pets!

Duration: 7:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 109.2 MB

Download MilitaryClassified - Channing 4th anal

Machofucker Wigga Gets Busted

Cast: King Conda, Wigga Frost
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Jocks, Muscles, Huge Dick, Bareback, Black, Interracial

Texas-Wigga Frost is known for his insatiable appetite for Big Black Dick. King Conda served him his 11 fat inches and one of the nastiest creampies ever videotaped on Machofucker.

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5109kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 328.0 MB

Download Machofucker Wigga Gets Busted