Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Harmony and Daac Ramsey - The Client

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon
Video language: English

Harmony has a new client in her dungeon. A male sub that says he only wants to pay for pain. Harmony swiftly reminds him that just because he books a session with a Mistress does not mean things will necessarily go his way. She takes it upon herself to teach daac the joys of bondage sex, while still inflicting a good amount of discipline. Harsh CBT, plenty of flogging and a deep strapon fuck let daac know Harmony means business. Using him as a sex slave, Harmony his face and rides his cock for her own pleasure, cumming several times all over her new male slut!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 280.1 MB

Download Harmony and Daac Ramsey - The Client

Sahara

Release Year: 2017

t's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara

Berlin In Working For Pussy

Studio: Cm
Cast: Berlin
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Domination

Berlin is going to play with her favorite male slave. She has already thought up some twisted games. She binds her bitchboy to the examination chair with ties and applies electrostim pads to his flesh. After a little electro-induced uncontrollable twitching, chad is placed in a doggy position, firmly tied. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 53:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 623.3 MB

Download Berlin In Working For Pussy

Rubber Hypoxia

Release Year: 2016

Miss Mya is ready to operate in her medical clinic when this latex slut shows up. Every surface of her tight little frame is latex clad or reveals flawless perfect skin and this slave's first challenge is to capture her imagination and make her even care enough to torment him. She blind folds him and he starts at her feet and works up her latex stockings. Feeling his way he worships and entices her until she is grinding her red high heels into his crotch and laughing. She begins his layered encasement and breathing torment with a gas mask that allows her to let him breathe in her essence as she presses the tube to her body and between her legs. This is what must sustain him when she closes off his air supply. She takes him to a rebreathing hood and restrains him in a pressurized straight jacket which she binds tightly to the wall.

Duration: 38:20
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Rubber Hypoxia

Lakeview Entertainment Gold Nice Hot Magic Collection. Part 2.

Release Year: 2020

She reaches for a pair of pantyhose and, while She is seated on his face, puts them on his legs. She allows him to get up and has him walk for Her. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt.

Total size: 4.9 GB in 8 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment Gold Nice Hot Magic Collection. Part 2.

Petticoat Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Genres: Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Humiliation, Leather, Strap-On, Tease and Denial

His most painful experience ever. He got his balls beaten up by a cruel female bodybuilder. She kicks him ruthless in the nuts, str*ngles them and beat them like crazy

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Petticoat Punishment

Butt Slut

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Watch sixty-four minutes of Mistress Lia turning slave manhole into a complete whimpering bitch who ends up with an eyeful of his own cum as his ankles are overhead and Mistress Lia has her cock buried in his ass. The little cross dressed, pantyhose wearing slut is orally and anally introduced to the business end of two dildos and two different strap-ons before Mistress Lia is through with him. In between he serves to deep clean her asshole with his tongue and as a handy ashtray.

Duration: 1:06:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 610.8 MB

Download Butt Slut

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull Vip Hot Collection. Part 3.

They catch him and he gets a lot of pee directly into his mouth while all the other visitors are watching. The guy gets invited to visit them the next day. He gets transformed into the maid Lola and has to endure a lot of anal play. He has to endure hard Cbt, some severe face slaps and a lot of other punishments. Femdom at it`s best!

Total size: 11.2 GB in 6 files.

Download Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull Vip Hot Collection. Part 3.

Lakeview Entertainment Gold Nice Hot Magic Collection. Part 1.

Now he must walk for Her and strut like a woman. She belittles him and makes him walk back and forth as She laughs and makes fun of him. Finally, She motions him over to the bench and sits down.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 6 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment Gold Nice Hot Magic Collection. Part 1.

Jasmine Webb

Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass, pov.

Global Superstar Jasmine Webb is one of the most beautiful women in the world. In her Femdom debut, she shows her mean side... She loves having her ass and feet worshipped by whiteboys!

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

Download Jasmine Webb

Training Her Sissy

Goddess Gigi expects her pet to be able to properly lick her pussy to orgasm anytime she desires. She wants his full attention going towards licking her wet cunt to orgasm using pain as an incentive until her pussy is thoroughly satisfied. He is ordered to stick out his tongue and service his Owner until she cums all over his face leaving him denied and sexually frustrated.

Duration: 1:00:00

File size: 557.7 MB

Download Training Her Sissy

Three brutal punishments

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Cool Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 5.

Annabelle with her friend decided to have a picnic, what would they not be bored lady took invited two slaves!
Today, Ms. Anabel went to the farm where it was looking forward to two slaves, Madame will be a lot of work for her insatiable slaves.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 9 files.

Download Cool Perfect Nice Sweet Full Magic Collection Dominatrix Annabelle. Part 5.

Sadie Holmes, Stefania Mafra Daddy Made Me A Mommy Too (2017)

I haven't been home since I found out I was pregnant and totally planned on going it alone until the other day. I had this strange desire to return home to Daddy and I'm soo glad I did. When I walked into his room I found him banging some pregnant chic in his bed.

Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Sadie Holmes, Stefania Mafra Daddy Made Me A Mommy Too (2017)

London River, Jay West - Lap Dance (2017)

Cast: London River, Jay West
Genres: Femdom

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences.
After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download London River, Jay West - Lap Dance (2017)

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull Vip Hot Collection. Part 2.

This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment, tbc, public humiliation, and extreme strap on dildo pegging. Carmen Rivera Productions is a perfect fit adding a new level of extreme femdom to the site. If you're dying to see sissy submissive men get fucked and tormented by one of the most worship worthy Dominatrix's on the planet, you're in the right place!

Total size: 11.4 GB in 5 files.

Download Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull Vip Hot Collection. Part 2.

Petticoat Punishment

Cheerleader squad captain Kristina has heard a lot of rumors that the squad's only male cheerleader is secretly gay. She decides to confront him about all these rumors but when he denies it she wants to put him to the test. She surprises him with a large dildo she has hidden under her uniform's skirt and starts him off with giving it a blowjob. He protests as he gags on her large cock which causes her to crack up laughing at him. When she moves on to fucking him in the ass with the huge dildo he gets an erection, all the proof she needs that he really IS gay. He begs her to keep this between them but it gives her a great opening to blackmail him into being her little bitch slave. When he promises to do whatever she wants he is caught in her trap. Kristina really goes at it hard, fucking him relentlessly as he moans and begs but the whole time he remains hard. She threatens to tell his secret to the girls on the squad or maybe the guys on the football team so they can use him if they w.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

Download Petticoat Punishment

Deep Discipline

Nikki and Nikki(Ayla) consider themselves ballbusting connoisseurs and as such have decided to test out which types of footwear are the best to use for ballbusting. Their lab rat for this experiment, the long-suffering Nadman, is only too pleased to volunteer his balls for the cause. The question is simple: which shoes bust balls best?!

Duration: 1:05:00
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 571.5 MB

Download Deep Discipline