Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Chronos

Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Vs. Jay West (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kaiia Eve
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English

Jay West is feeling really confident coming in to this match now that he has had his first victory against Charlotte Sartre. Jay seems the think he can man handle petite tatted out girls and today he gets to test himself against another petite tatted out model. Please welcome Kaiia Eve. She's a cute Blond babe with a natural feminine body that is accented with beautiful tattoo art. She's also a sassy brat who will crush your balls if you aren't fast enough. Jay West finds out very quickly that his dick and balls are going to be in constant jeopardy. Kaiia Eve is merciless with Jay's Iron Balls. She knees them, punches them, grabs them, twists them. She does extreme CBT that only Jay West could handle. However, even with all that CBT, Jay still keeps his head in the game. This match is close and goes to decision. The Winner fucks the loser's ass and drains them by making them cum hard. Winner does verbal humiliation and uses the loser for their pleasure to get their own winner orgasm o…

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3087kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Vs. Jay West (2020)

Chronos

Mistress Olga Ass Festival

He is groaning and bucking a bit against it as She rocks back and forth on Her towering long legs with 6 inch heels. She is six and one half feet of feminine fury as Her giant cock reams his asshole out good. His balls are so swollen they almost rub against Her cock. She puts on the third and biggest strap-on. It is gigantic. Enormous.

Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3502kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mistress Olga Ass Festival

Chronos

Latex Rubber - Evening Bratty - Domination HD

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Muscle Goddess Devastation extreme ball busting action. Danni is chilling on the couch at home, in his underwear, playing video games. His friend, Natalya, and her friend, Chloe, walk into the living room and find him on the couch being lazy and gross. Natalya yells at Danni for sitting around in his underwear while her friend is over. She tells him to get off the couch and go put pants on while she has company. Danni refuses to leave. Natalya and Chloe again tell Danni to leave, they want to watch a movie in the living room. Danni calls his friend a bitch. Natalya threatens to call mom and tell her that Danni called her a bad-word.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:20
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Latex Rubber - Evening Bratty - Domination HD

Chronos

Sadistic Lady Video Female Domination

Release Year: 2014
Studio: (U &K)
Cast: Meguru Kosaka
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, FaceSitting, Pissing, Fisting, Dildo,

エナメルボンテージからこぼれそうな巨乳の「めぐる」様にとことん責められるM男たち。顔面圧迫・尻コキ・足コキ・手コキ・ローションガーゼで亀頭責めでM男にとって至福の時間が過ぎていく。聖水をご褒美に貰い、最後の仕上げは指やバイブでグリグリ拡張後にペニバン逆アナルファックでドライオーガズムを迎える。

Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:30
Video: 800x450, XviD, 999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 936.8 MB

Download Sadistic Lady Video Female Domination

Chronos

Facesitters In Heat Part 24

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Roman Video
Cast: Kagney Lynn Karter, Alison Tyler
Genres: AllSex

Blonde Mistress Sex Goddess Kagney Lynn Carter brandishes her riding crop at you in her intense Pov.
You struggle to please her as she bends over and commands you to lick her ass, but your feeble attempts don`t impress her.
She rubs her pussy and shows you her creamy fluids while calling you an idiot.
While reading in bed, Kagney`s slave Jeremy tries to
On his knees, he laps excitedly at her perfect anus, swearing his devotion to her.

Duration: 1:00:03
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1230kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download Facesitters In Heat Part 24

Chronos

Latex Rubber - Hurenerziehung Bullwhipping - Domination HD

Strong Goddess Layla will smash Yago face and body and he tries to escape under his big Domme but all is in vain. Layla is loving her hard session while the poor boy dont. Odette enjoys a bowl of breakfast cereal. Across the table, her boy is pegged by their woman. Today is a special occasion. It is Odettes birthday breakfast. Today is the day Odette will receive the key to her chastity. She grins from ear to ear as her boy grimaces in discomfort. Odette wishes that every morning were her birthday. Every minute keeps getting better and better for her. Odette is presented with the key to her chastity! Finally! Overjoyed, Odette sits on the table across from her boy, so that his key is eye level. Danni is made to sing to his friend while his woman fucks him. Danni does not seem to be putting enough effort into his singing. His woman and friend threaten to fuck him with a larger cock.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Latex Rubber - Hurenerziehung Bullwhipping - Domination HD

Chronos

Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

Release Year: 2019

In the role play verkorpert Stella the perversely inclined Grafin Sadista, pitilessly her employees with cane,
Whip and other tools punishes. With the candle in the arse and hot wax in the groove becomes impressive
the wax torture documents. There follows the arrest and the Ausubung of complete control uber held prisoner one,
disobedient slaves.

Duration: 1:44:45
Video: 512x384, XviD, 772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

Download Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

Chronos

Crystal Rush Russian Model Turned into a Sensual Domina

Crystal is a super hot Russian top model friend of mine who is very curious about the female domination world. Today we will meet a dude who is getting married, and instead of a bachelor party, he is interested in being dominated by a hot and kinky babe. In her first femdom experience, she will tease his caged cock with her sexy body, finishing with a perfect anal fuck with a strap-on dildo.

Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Crystal Rush Russian Model Turned into a Sensual Domina

Chronos

Latex Rubber - Bratty Cowboy - Domination HD

Bruce Wayne never noticed one of his secretaries, the desperately in love Miss Coal. So desperate that she uses a book of black magic to become irresistible to the oblivious billionaire. After he cleaned her high heels and the dirty floor with his tongue, he got a brutal whipping as he lies down, flat on the floor in front of his cruel Mistress. I come home from a day of shopping, boots are so dirty as I had to walk through a dirty field to get to my studio- I finally get there expecting my doormat to be there when I open the door so I can wipe my feet on him!! He is not there, this makes me very mad, I lay him down and trample this fucker with my dirty boots, wiping my soles all over his body and wiping big lumps of dirt on his cock and balls, I humiliate him how much of a piece of he is and how he has let me down, I trample all over him making him yelp in pain like a little bitch- he should have been there waiting for me like a good little doormat- for his bad behaviour I think a .

Duration: 1:09:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

Download Latex Rubber - Bratty Cowboy - Domination HD

Chronos

Hairy Femdom Ballbusters

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Ashley Blue, Joclyn Stone, Laurie Vargas, Miss Marlena
Genres: FemDom,Hairy,Oral,Muff Diving,Tea Bags

Damn! These mean ball busting bitches hit with the one-two combo that's potentially lethal. Not only are they going to kick and bite. These poor suckers are going to choke down a fur ball because a bush from hell is going to be shoved in their face.

Duration: 1:46:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hairy Femdom Ballbusters

Chronos

Crystal Rush

Studio: BratPerversions.
Cast: Crystal Rush
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Foot Worship, Pegging,

Crystal is a super hot Russian top model friend of mine who is very curious about the female domination world. Today we will meet a dude who is getting married, and instead of a bachelor party, he is interested in being dominated by a hot and kinky babe. In her first femdom experience, she will tease his caged cock with her sexy body, finishing with a perfect anal fuck with a strap-on dildo.

Download Crystal Rush

Chronos

Executive submission

Release Year: 2018

Femd, a latex bed, a vacuum latex bed, lashes and stacks, ice, binding in different poses (a shoe with whipped cream), heels, the slave, binding in latex, processing by a stack on eggs and the member, torture by clothespegs, a pulling of nipples, the vibrator and a vice, inflation in latex in a cage.

Duration: 1:20:54
Video: 544x400, DivX 5, 1050kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Executive submission

Chronos

Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Freedom
Genres: Japanese, Femdom, Ballbusting, Wax Torture, CBT

2013年5月某日、都内のスタジオに集まった13名の「命知らずな漢たち」彼らは厳正なる書類選考の末選ばれた「未来のフリーダムを支える金蹴り男優」の候補者達でした。参加者は金蹴りのベテランから今まで一度も蹴られた事のないド素人さんまで様々。緊張か恐怖か、皆さんガチガチに固まって審判の時を待っています。

Format: real
Duration: 2:49:47
Video: 720x404, RV40

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Chronos

Crystal Rush Russian Model Turned into a Sensual Domina

Download Crystal Rush Russian Model Turned into a Sensual Domina

Chronos

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Chronos

Bizarre Praxis

At the mercy of horny rubber nurses! A man and a young woman are in for their fetish experience of a lifetime:
They are being abducted into a secret place, where sexy rubber nurses treat them to the most bizarre practices.
They manipulate, massage, and penetrate, and the wild lust of the participants is quite obviously not faked!

Duration: 1:39:10
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps

File size: 742.2 MB

Download Bizarre Praxis

Chronos

Extreme Degradation And Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation!

Cast: Mira Cuckold
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Interracial, IR, All Sex, BowJob, Cream Pie, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship

! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana

Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2982kbps
Audio: 277kbps

Download Extreme Degradation And Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation!

Chronos

Culo Caverna

One day young Cipriana arrives back from the school a tad bit too early. Early enough to catch her step-mommy cheating on her with the pool-cleaner guy. Raging over this fact, she threats Kathia, the step- to tell everything to her . But Kathia is not the type of woman who takes threats lightly... and she shows the little slut the rules of her sexuality.

Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Culo Caverna

Chronos

I Want To Feel In The Fist

Cast: Morino Ageha, Hoshikazebi Hane, Ryuugasakikurenai Hane, Ru Na
Genres: Japan Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strapon, Bondage, Suspension, Domination & Submission

And then you can reach down and stick your finger in her pussy and stick it up until you find the clit and rub it and squeeze it and feel her tremble and shake when you press your lips down on her sweet lips, and feel her body squirm when you lick her pussy and finger her ass

Duration: 2:27:07
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1603kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download I Want To Feel In The Fist

Chronos

Fucktoy For Rachel Steele

Studio: Mistress-Jennifer / Lakeview Entertainment

Enjoy watching Mistress Rachel Steele use her fucktoy for a full 57 minutes. She makes him use his tongue for her pleasure. Then when he is nearly sed with Her pantyhose covered pussy She cuts out the panal and introduces him to Her wet cavern. She uses the implements nearby to remind the submissive whos in charge.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 455.0 MB

Download Fucktoy For Rachel Steele