Naughty Ladies Love Getting Freaky | Public Fucking

Makfuk

KitKatClub at Love Parade cd1

Release Year: 1999
Genres: fetish, exhibitionist, public nudity, facial cumshot, pissing, BDSM, dancing, upskirt, masturbation, blowjob, sex on the street

Seit 1989 existiert die Love Parade, jedes Jahr kamen mehr Raver nach Berlin, um friedlich und begeistert abzutanzen. Zu ihrem 10. Geburtstag brach die Love Parade nun alle Rekorde. Unter einem strahlend-blauen Berliner Himmel und bei uber 30 Grad versammelten sich ca. 1,5 Millionen Raver und Raverinnen in diesem Jahr und feierten unter dem Motto "Music is the key" eine gigantische Techno-Party rund um die Siegessaule. Bei diesem riesigen Sommer-Sonnen-Fest, konnte man auch ohne zu tanzen ins Schwitzen kommen.
Die Basse waren dunkler und der Larm gro?er - da mu?ten es einfach auch mehr Teilnehmer sein als in all den zehn liebestollen Jahren davor. 50 gigantische Love-Trucks sorgten fur den notigen Beat und lie?en die wahre Love Parade Stimmung im Tiergarten aufkommen.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:41
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1553kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

Download KitKatClub at Love Parade cd1

Makfuk

Jana Warm - He would wake up a cuckold (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jana Warm
Genres: Public Sex, Cuckold
Video language: English

Recently, I witnessed the quarrels of my stepsis and her boyfriend involuntarily, but this very day surpassed all the previous ones. My stepsister's boyfriend came home tired as hell and angry as well, he just wanted to sleep, but my stepsis demanded attention. She walked in front of him almost with no clothes on, trying to seduce him with her sexy body. She wanted to appease him, but he just turned away and fell asleep... I went to their room to show her some support, because she was very upset... I hugged her a bit and immediately felt a wave of her unbridled sexual energy dragging me in. Obviously, we could not keep this under control, and after a moment, my cock was deep inside my sister. I began to fuck her right with her boyfriend sleeping nearby... But later on, the worst thing happened - he woke up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Jana Warm - He would wake up a cuckold (2021)

Makfuk

Experiment Ausgeliefert.

Release Year: 2015

The main focus the "experiment" films lies on the interior development of the actresses. It is about erotic confrontation of the deeper layers like pubic areas, protective mechanisms and psychological status positionings.

Duration: 2:02:00
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 993.3 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert.

Makfuk

Akubi yumemi and hitomi kanou are working in a restaurant

Studio: japanhdv

Akubi yumemi and hitomi kanou were hired to work in a restaurant, each one for a different time frame. while the lady is already very experienced, fresh girl has a lot to learn to reach her level. to learn how to properly focus on her work, without being distracted, petite girl is about to get a lesson from her boss, who thinks that she can be one of the best cooks he ever had employed. his plan was to distract her however he can, while her task was to stay focused on making food, no matter what. once he started stimulating her pussy with a vibrator, she was dealing with it pretty good, but as she was getting closer to an orgasm, it was harder and harder for her to ignore it.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Akubi yumemi and hitomi kanou are working in a restaurant

Makfuk

Flash America #13

Release Year: 2013
Genres: exhibitionist, party girls, reality based, amateur, flashing, stripping, upskirt, all girls

Dozens, no, more than twenty girls are all lined up around the Great Country of the United States where they are more than willing to show their ample breasts. In fact, they do so in airports, airplanes, stores, parks, and more public places than you can shake a stick at! They have no such qualms in Flashing America, especially not with breasts like theirs!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:45:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Flash America #13

Makfuk

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein

Release Year: 2012
Video language: German

Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Duration: 2:08:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein

Makfuk

Alexa Black - Busty Nubile Wife Cash Fuck (2021)

Cast: Alexa Black

This busty nubile brunette looks so cute and sexy in her stylish nerdy glasses and showing some nice cleavage as she takes outdoor selfies in the middle of the day. She meets this handsome man who makes her pussy all wet just from looking at him and before you know it she finds herself sucking and riding his big curved cock, getting drilled from behind and taking a huge load of cum right on her face and eyeglasses.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24044kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Alexa Black - Busty Nubile Wife Cash Fuck (2021)

Makfuk

Sex Trance Bizarre 23 - Justine

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Subway

See Isabel, Tyra and Charmaine getting real hot during the dance party at the famous "K1t K@t Club" in Berlin, milking cocks dry and let the guys shoot their loads all over the girls´ bodies. Please note, that the hot trio appears after 60 min in shorts seqeunces in the movie first, before they become the main characters during the end, when our beauties giving some hot handhobs making the guys stroke on the girls´bodies and Isabel shares her golden shower with Charmaine. Beside this you see a lot strange people living their fetish sucking, f*cking, f*sting their lovers or even the person next to you.

Duration: 1:46:08
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1020kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.6 MB

Download Sex Trance Bizarre 23 - Justine

Makfuk

Kate England - Hot Wife Cuckolding

Release Year: 2019
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Kate takes on some thick black rod by mister fix it and gets caught, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, enjoyable viewing and good mood ...

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19525kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Kate England - Hot Wife Cuckolding

Makfuk

Orgy of the strangers in the club

Release Year: 2016
Cast: the crowd in the club
Genres: in public, blowjob, anal sex, club

The club usually people come to relax, dance, cocktails, sometimes sing karaoke. But today, what is happening at this club in German just did not fit in my head among the dance floor on the stage and fuck undress people, they change partners and groan, shortly education orgy.

Duration: 1:41:09
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Orgy of the strangers in the club

Makfuk

Elena Koshka - Elena cheats with the massage therapist he hired (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Elena Koshka
Genres: Public Sex, Massage

Cute young wife Elena Koshka is getting a massage today, her husband hired him because he hasn't been a great husband lately. Unfortunately for her hubby, the masseur is a hot guy with a big cock who can please her in ways he never could. She can't resist him as soon as he starts touching her everywhere and they start fucking.only for her husband to walk in minutes later! He's a good cuckold though, instead of stopping them he takes a seat and watches how a REAL man treats a woman!

Duration: 35:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Elena Koshka - Elena cheats with the massage therapist he hired (2019)

Makfuk

Sidra Sage - Watch How A Real Man Fucks Your Wife (2021)

Cast: Sidra Sage

Sidra Sage is tired of her fat husband always coming up with excuses as to why he doesn't work out. She tries to get him to the gym and what does he do? Goes and buys a cheeseburger. Ryans trainer decides to take things into his own hands and that happens to be Sidras face while he face fucks her right there on the spot. This is how a real man fucks. Just eat your burger and shut up you little bitch. Ryan munches on a high cholesterol burger while Charles munches on a sweet wet pussy! Which would you pick? Sidra loves that cock and Charles gives her the best workout she has ever had. She thinks she will be taking many more lessons with a great cock like that making her really sweat and cum hard!

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sidra Sage - Watch How A Real Man Fucks Your Wife (2021)

Makfuk

Sexy Young Hotties Definitely Had Vibes Together

Genres: 2girlBJ, asslick, bigass, blonde, blowjob, brunette, club, doggystyle, facial, groupsex, latin, lesbian, pussy-licking, shaved, short (petite), skinny, straight, white

We always make sure there is a good party vibe kicking. Jmac and the guys usually don't have to do much because the ladies we hang with are usually friskier than most. That is why we love them, continually hang with them, and keep them happy. Happy girls means a awesome sex party when it comes to the "RK" family. There was a good amount of variety of tits and ass at this party.

These girls definitely had vibes together this time and it showed with naked bodies and big smiles. Jmac took on Charli's tight package and Coco's glorious ass. Some of the other girls got super excited and wanted to join in on the cock and balls. Jmac was quite popular especially when it was time for him to bust. All the girls were on their knees for that. There was a ton of action during this party it wasn't just all jmac.

Duration: 59:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Sexy Young Hotties Definitely Had Vibes Together

Makfuk

Spencer Bradley - Shes An Exhibitionist (2021)

Cast: Spencer Bradley
Genres: Public Sex

Spencer Bradley stops by to see Dale Savage at work. After greeting Dale, Spencer gets a mischievous look on her face and pulls her skirt up, revealing her pussy. Dale is shocked at Spencer's exhibitionist ways as one of his employees, Jay Romero, walks in. Dale is even more shocked when Jay and Spencer recognize each other. Spencer winks at Jay, pulling down her top and flashing her perky breasts. Looks like Jay and Spencer were more than just friends, and Spencer wants to pick up where they left off, grabbing his cock. Dale looks on in shock, trying to turn away. But when Spencer begs him to watch her get fucked by Jay, sliding down to her knees and taking Jay's cock down her throat, Dale can't tear his eyes away!

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6251kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Spencer Bradley - Shes An Exhibitionist (2021)

Makfuk

Naughty Hot Babes Take Off Their Clothes

Cast: Katie King, Kelsey Jones
Genres: Teen, Big Ass, Big Dicks, Brunette, GroupSex, Blowjob, Orgy

Things got off to the right start in the limo when the girls flashed some titties and gave out some wet kisses. One girl looked like she just got back from fishing because she had nothing on but panties and a net.

As soon as the dancing started, the heat went up which just made the ladies take off their clothes. Once they get naked titties and ass got grabbed and smacked. The chain reaction continued as the ladies get turned on and wanted some real action.

They went after the guys and then stuck the cocks in their mouths. Every body got want they wanted by the end of the night. This time the ladies got more then they bargained for because Preston and Brannon completely hosed down Katie and her friend. They still smiled the whole time.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Naughty Hot Babes Take Off Their Clothes

Makfuk

Alexis Fawx - I'm Going To Fuck Your Wife

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex, SwingersBig Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cuckold, Fake Tits, Gagging, Humiliate, Lingerie, MILF, Squirting, Trimmed, Wimp

Alexis Fawx's husband is such a piece of shit that he can't even stand up to Danny Mountain when he reveals he has been fucking his wife for months. He knows he's such a pathetic loser that could never satisfy her! She is tired of her husband being such a pussy that she wants to show him what a real man's cock looks like and Danny tells him that he is going to fuck his wife hard while he sits there wallowing in his own despair.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Alexis Fawx - I'm Going To Fuck Your Wife

Makfuk

Young Sexy Girls Wanted To Get Loose

Cast: Rissa Maxx, Esmi Lee
Genres: Group Sex, Hardcore, Teens, Big Asses, Big Natural Tits, Party, Orgy, Blowjobs

We had a small group of hotties chilling, but that didn't stop us from having a good time. They wanted to get loose and nothing was going to stop them. The club was all theres. The ladies were not shy and made sure their friends were full of pleasure. Rissa loved the girls, but she needed something hard in her life. She practically attacked Juan and fill her mouth with his cock.

She was cock hungry, but every time Juan needed a breather she was all about getting some girl on girl action. Esmi was representing and made sure there was plenty of pussy popping out. She did her fair share of pleasing as the night went on. She is a party all of her own, but it is always good to have all the rest as well.

Duration: 48:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Young Sexy Girls Wanted To Get Loose

Makfuk

India Summer - Safe sex class (2018)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: India Summer
Genres: Public Sex

I was teaching a sex education class to my students on safe sex practices. I believe ejaculating on feet is one of the best forms of contraception. As I was talking about it with my students, I got so turned on I could feel my feet getting moist and sweaty in my stockings. Then I did the inappropriate and fucked my student Jake on my desk in front of the class. The young girls seemed excited watching my smelly feet getting licked and sucked in stockings and then rubbing all over Jake's big cock. They got a real lesson in how to perform safe sex!

Duration: 42:44
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download India Summer - Safe sex class (2018)

Makfuk

Naughty Attractive Hotties Take Off Their Clothes

Cast: Katie King, Kelsey Jones
Genres: Teen, Big Ass, Big Dicks, Brunette, GroupSex, Blowjob, Orgy

Things got off to the right start in the limo when the girls flashed some titties and gave out some wet kisses. One girl looked like she just got back from fishing because she had nothing on but panties and a net.

As soon as the dancing started, the heat went up which just made the ladies take off their clothes. Once they get naked titties and ass got grabbed and smacked. The chain reaction continued as the ladies get turned on and wanted some real action.

They went after the guys and then stuck the cocks in their mouths. Every body got want they wanted by the end of the night. This time the ladies got more then they bargained for because Preston and Brannon completely hosed down Katie and her friend. They still smiled the whole time.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Naughty Attractive Hotties Take Off Their Clothes