Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Makfuk

Maximum Kink

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

This new title because it really has it all.Beautiful Fetish models behaving in the most deviant ways and really getting off! Watch 7 Hardcore Fetish Scenes with 9 Fetish Superstars and you won`t be disappointed. A very visual movie, beautifully shot with all models dressed in shiny rubber and using strap-ons, big vibrators, sybian machine and their tongue to make each other cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maximum Kink

Makfuk

Tight bondage, domination and torture for very sexy girl in latex

Sexy young brunette in latex clothes, with beautiful body and with naked boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, ass and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with white vibrator. Professional domination, torture, bondage and domination for horny slavegirl with small ass in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2659kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for very sexy girl in latex

Makfuk

Gwen Media - Sweet Surrender

Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:14
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 643.5 MB

Download Gwen Media - Sweet Surrender

Makfuk

Mina Returns!

Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Leather Fetish, Predicament Bondage, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Costume, High Heels, Gagged, Hogtie, Ballgag, Pvc, Shiny, Leather

We are back! Our first shoot in nearly 8 months! Mina has still got it! The time off has been great, but its time to get the updates rolling again. As for the shoot, we are getting back into the swing of things with a simple but strict session testing out the new Gwendoline Armbinder and our Facehugger Gag. Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit under shiny PVC leggings. She is laced into the armbinder, and tightly gagged, and then hogtied tightly on the bed with her head pulled back and secured to her elbows.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mina Returns!

Makfuk

Rubber Boot Slut

Poor slave Chloe! She was guilty when cleaning Mistress Amanda's shoes use one of them for self-satisfaction. Now she will be punished - fuck boot, suspended and fuck fuck-machine is connected and fuck in the mouth threesome. At the end of Chloe will receive full - gag tool for cleaning dust, electric shocks and even darkening lenses! As such, it should be cleaned shoes.

Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

Download Rubber Boot Slut

Makfuk

Goddess Valeria - Stupid Bitch At My Feet As Always,

Studio: Ffetish.video
Cast: Goddess Valeria
Genres: Женское доминирование и страпон,
Video language: Russian

Какая жалкая и ничтожная шлюха постоянно лежит у Моих прекрасных ног .. Посмотри на нее и на меня, ха-ха ??.. Она просто уродина по сравнению со Мной, она просто создана, чтобы лизать Мои туфли и ноги. Сегодня я даю ей эту возможность, за которую она должна быть безмерно благодарна. Она лежит на животе, как червяк, и чистит Мои туфли своим вонючим языком, проявляя уважение к своей Богине, то есть ко Мне. Я даже позволила ей понюхать Мои туфли, это большая честь для такого ничтожества, как она. И после этого я позволила ей делать то, что каждый из вас хочет делать, лизать мои потные ноги. хаха

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15175kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goddess Valeria - Stupid Bitch At My Feet As Always,

Makfuk

Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.

Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Makfuk

Lights Out

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Fetish, Bondage, BDSM, Latex

A new submissive (Ariel X) is brought into Mistress Aiden's chateau along with her current slave, Madison. Together, they entertain and satisfy their Mistress' sadistic hunger. But when the lights go out, these two submissives develop a deep connection which leads to a forbidden love affair. Once their actions are uncovered by their Mistress, both girls' dedication to service is questioned. Madison and Ariel endure a trial of predicament bondage and vicious sadism, as the two are pitted against each other to prove just where their true dedication lies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lights Out

Makfuk

Slippery When Wet

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Elise starts to tease me in front of everyone. Telling me I am her little alien and she is sending me to my home world. I can feel her hands all over my body, tweaking my nipples through the shiny black rubber. It's nothing for her to be able to tell they are rock hard in her hands. She's using the vibrator on me, it feels amazing in the water! I love her hands on me! Suddenly I am flipped over and hogtied in rubber, struggling to keep my head above water I am at her mercy. My position is changed again and I am hooded in my rubber prison as Elise leaves the bathtub filling higher and higher...

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Slippery When Wet

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Wildefyre's Rubber Slaves Head Games

Release Year: 2019
Studio: GwenMedia
Genres: fetish, bondage, latex

Mistress Aradia takes swift, strict command of the situation, chaining the beautiful slave-girl to the bed, then attaching an electrical unit to her most sensitive areas. Dana moans wildly as her Mistress rakes red-painted fingernails over her skin and slaps at her pussy, but with her hands chained above her head there's not much she can do about it.

Format: m4v
Duration: 59:03
Video: 942x718, AVC (H.264), 2367kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Wildefyre's Rubber Slaves Head Games

Makfuk

Bondage Desires

Anna thought that she arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts the 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission. Dress in latex. Strongly ties to a bed and doesn't remain to helpless Anna anything except how to obey and receive punishments which she deserves.

Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download Bondage Desires

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adv of UltraGirl Patr 1

Studio: Bondage Life
Genres: blonde, boots, vibrator, slab, pantyhose, leotard, fetish, captured, peril

A custom video shot for SH Binder. He wrote the script and asked if Jim would produce and direct it. It centers around SH Binder's UltraGirl character (played by the tasty Chrissy Marie) and her attempts to bring Black Cat (Ashley Lane) to justice. Of course, as with all these rather awesome sagas, her superpowers (flying, super strength and speed) are no match for the wiles of the evil Black Cat. It seems she doesn't have her superpowers without her power belt. And UltraGirl does indeed, find herself captured and quite helpless at the evil paws of Black Cat. Tied down to a slab with a vibrator secured very tightly between her legs. As an inside note: Jim really did a pretty fantastic jobs (if I do say so myself) at tying the vibrator in place. Chrissy had a seriously out of body experience with this one. Countless writhing orgasms that left her pretty much destroyed the next day.

Duration: 30:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 186kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adv of UltraGirl Patr 1

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dominatrix Desires

Cast: Ander Page,Justine Joli

That's exactly what Mistress Jacqueline Du Monde's slave has to do, submitting to his Goddess in every way she sees fit. He has no choice in the matter, being completely bound in rubber and latex, he is entirely at her disposal.

Duration: 1:03:54
Video: 856x648, AVC (H.264), 1328kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 991.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dominatrix Desires

Makfuk

Bondagelife - Black Friday 2017 Latex Fashion Show

Genres: BDSM

Starring Rachel Greyhound

Hate dealing with Black Friday crowds just to get a great deal on holiday gifts? Well, luckily for you, we here at Bond@geL!fe help you avoid all of the hassle by bringing you the only gift you'll need this holiday season, a latex covered Greyhound! So forget the crowds, stay home, settle into your favorite chair, and enjoy as our beautiful bald creature models some of her amazing rubber collection just for you!

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 543.4 MB

Download Bondagelife - Black Friday 2017 Latex Fashion Show

Makfuk

Torturer's Apprentice

Cast: Ariel Anderssen, Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Blondes, Brunettes, business attire, gags, MILF, not barefoot, office attire, stockings

Raven fetches Ariel and brings her to me. I decide to let her interrogate Ariel on her own for the most part. Ariel is quite vocal about the way she is being treated and I soon ballgag her. I instruct Raven to not engage with the prisoners and to simply gag them. Raven is not quite tall enough to string Ariel up, so I help her with that as well. Raven strips her down to her garter and stockings and then gropes, and roughly woman handles her as Ariel yelps and screams. I return and manhandle her before tying her in a new position. Raven does not let up and continues slap groping her tits as I bind her. This is where Part 1 ends. This was a custom video... If you would like your very own write me.

Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Torturer's Apprentice

Makfuk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Wildefyre's Rubber Slaves Rubber Doll Factory

Trying to make sense of the torment of her body, Anastasia's mind envisions a dark dungeon, where she is vacuum sealed in a bed of latex.

Duration: 56:53
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2118kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Wildefyre's Rubber Slaves Rubber Doll Factory

Makfuk

Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy model in latex HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl in latex clothes, with small tits, with beautiful body and with wet pussy plus hot mistress in black dress, with little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her shaved naked pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for young girl with small boobs in the large house.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5561kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy model in latex HD 1080p