Old Dude Loves Young Cunts | Charms Of A Granny's Pussy

At the station

Studio: True Life
Video language: English

Cute young blonde with a tattoo is having a sexy masturbation tight at the train station. It seems, that she got bored, but station worker sees her and she agrees to be his fuck doll today! Dirty bitch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3805kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.1 MB

Download At the station

Women Equal Pay Campaigner

Release Year: 2015
Studio: PlayDaddy
Cast: Cyrano, Ana T
Genres: , , Older Men
Video language: Spanish

We just love discovering new Daddies ! Meet Cyrano a hot Italian . The scene opens with him dressed on a suit, walking on the streets of Buenos Aires when he is asked to sign in if he is favor of equal pay for women in the workplace. Cyrano is all for it and he also offers the lady a cash contribution that she can collect if she comes home with him. Cyrano is a very intense passionate Latin man and Ana always brings her "A" game to every scene. We think we found a winner here, Check Cyrano in action and let us know if you like his style. We have never seen a who likes sex like him!

Duration: 37:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2145kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 611.2 MB

Download Women Equal Pay Campaigner

Handsome Fucker

Cast: Astor, Heidi

Heidi is livid. She just found out that her boyfriend is going out with another chick to a club. She calls her high school friend Astor and ask him: "can I ask you a bid favor? Can you come with me to the club with me, I want my BF to see me with you dancing really close. Astor says No problems but before I want to fuck. Astor must be the hottest on PD, he is now older and it is turning to be one of the hottest daddies ever. You be the judge , see Astor in action, nobody fucks like him

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps

File size: 447.0 MB

Download Handsome Fucker

Horny Devil

Cast: Edgar, Heidi

Edgar puts in long, hard hours working and he came home today exhausted. She has other plans, and is weak as soon as he saw those huge nipples and felt her lips sucking his cock like a pro he was all play. This is a hot fucker.

Duration: 25:12
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 474.1 MB

Download Horny Devil

Gianfranco

Cast: Gianfranco, Ana T

The girlfriend wants to fuck and does not. How long do you think is going to take this bitch to convince an Italian to leave what he is doing an fuck her silly? You guessed it right, he did not want his GF to go to sleep horny so he was all over her to show her he is the macho man who can fuck every night.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps

File size: 482.3 MB

Download Gianfranco

FIBA Fuck In Buenos Aires

Cast: Heidi, Sean Valenti
Genres: Daddy, Grandpa, Older Men

Another gorgeous SilverFox and we lost count! We keep bringing you the hottest daddies and Grampas on the net, nobody can stop us. Check out Sean Valenti, dirty fucker who comes to Buenos Aires ready to cheat on his old wife with a young lady who is in charge of a temporary apartment rental. FIBA is the place to go when visiting the big city. Don't wait and see this dirty half Arab half Italian descendant with a fat ever hard cock in action.

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2147kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 526.2 MB

Download FIBA Fuck In Buenos Aires

Loves Sex On Board

Cast: Greta, Joan Manuel

We love filming the scene. It came down like this: Joan Manuel loves fucking his girlfriend's when he goes sailing on his boat, usually on weekends. He told us that he would love that we make a private film of him fucking on one of his sailings. We said of course! We had so much fun and the end result was so great. Joan Manuel is by far the hottest on the site and the best fucker you will ever find. This a must scene, one of the best scenes we shot this year. Beauty everywhere. Enjoy!

Duration: 31:20

File size: 582.3 MB

Download Loves Sex On Board

Bono's Boner

Cast: Bono, Deborah Kully

We just love inter generational romance between a gentleman who is 40 years older than the lady specially if the is a busy executive who wears suits all day and of course knows how to treat a lady. This is Bono's first video and we think we have found a good fucker. Nice Big cock on him and his best quality is that he is charmer, he definitely knows how to treat a lady in and out of the bedroom.

Duration: 24:02

File size: 446.6 MB

Download Bono's Boner

Perfect cougar fucked hard

Perfect cougar babe enjoys to bring the cute boy into the adult world with a great fuck. Teaching him how to suck a pussy right before climbing him for a great pussy fucking session for the old pussy to get wet.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3774kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

Download Perfect cougar fucked hard

Lucky fellow

Bald fellow is having such a lucky evening! He've never had such a sexy and young lover! This blonde babe has the best fuckin' body I've ever seen, you just have to check out this awesome video, guys!

Duration: 26:22
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3714kbps

File size: 742.0 MB

Download Lucky fellow

Step isn't easy

Genres: hardcore, Handjob, blonde, european, Deepthroat, lingerie, old/young
Video language: German

Diese Stieftochter braucht etwas mehr Geld von ihrem Stiefvater und für ihn ist ziemlich klar, was sie tun muss, um es zu bekommen. Öffne diesen Mund und nimm ihn wie die kleine Schlampe, die du bist und mach dich bereit für eine große Ladung Sperma von Stiefvater in deinem Mund!

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 885.6 MB

Download Step isn't easy

Step knows what he wants

Genres: hardcore, Handjob, brunette, european, Deepthroat, lingerie, old/young

Stiefväter sind wie normale Männer, geil und immer auf der Suche nach Muschi. Wenn du gerade wieder geheiratet hast und deine neue Tochter großartig aussieht, warum versuchst du es nicht?! Dieser alte Kerl will überprüfen, wie gut seine Stieftochter ist und diese junge frische Muschi mit seinem alten Schwanz probieren!

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6346kbps

File size: 928.0 MB

Download Step knows what he wants

I need money

Genres: hardcore, Handjob, blonde, european, Deepthroat, lingerie, old/young

Junge Mädchen, die immer Geld von ihren Stiefvätern verlangen, sind die schlimmsten. Diese blonde abweichende kleine Schlampe will etwas Geld, aber sie wird es ertragen und ihrem Stiefvater gefallen, wie er es wünscht!

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6348kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download I need money

Cheating On My Old Wife

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Verdi, Ana T.

Daddy Verdi was ready for more. This time he shows us the way he likes to fuck young chicks. He knows he has a big dick and he knows how to use it too. So here you have it a 67 year old showing us all that he still can has it.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps

File size: 657.6 MB

Download Cheating On My Old Wife

Tanned brunnete for the old dude

Old dude has no manners, except the fucking ones for the gorgeous brunette teen with a tanned body as he drove his big cock straight into her for an incredibly satisfying orgasm he got for the young cunt.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

Download Tanned brunnete for the old dude

I Want It Now

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ismael, Ana T.

Welcome back Daddy. Ismael is now over 65 so he is prime meat for the ladies at Playdaddy. This bitches like it often. They love to keep them active since these daddies are on demand and they start looking for young pussy if they do not get it every night. We love Ismael style, the beard makes him look older and wiser. He is the grandpa next door who is always searching for young pussy to teach a lesson or two.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 724.4 MB

Download I Want It Now