Old Dude Loves Young Cunts | Charms Of A Granny's Pussy

Sex massage

Busty teen Jasmyne works as a masseuse, so when she got a call from a new client she hopped into the car and hurried to the caller. The poor guy had problems with his back, Jasmyne's specialty, when it comes to massage. And what comes after the massage...?

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 291.8 MB

Download Sex massage

Public toilet pick-up

Alfred is in search of a public toilet, but as soon as he's finished with his number one a stranger emerges at the door! Why, indeed, it's horny teen Maloo who's been watching the man's cock secretly for minutes... and she has nasty things on her mind!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 249.2 MB

Download Public toilet pick-up

Play in the garden

I asked that nice neighbour to play with me, I was so bored last afternoon. He was so kind he played with me for a while then he suggested a different game! I was interested and wanted him to play with me so I agreed that we should play his kind of game!

Duration: 22:54
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 348.9 MB

Download Play in the garden

Pee problem

Nasty teen Schlucki is a thief, her technique is quite unique: she pretends she has to pee, rings the bell and when the innocent owner lets her in, she steals some worthy goods while he is not looking. She rarely gets caught... except for now!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 288.3 MB

Download Pee problem

Heart Failure

Little heartbreaker Myra had to go to the bathroom while walking in the park so she did it... But an old homeless pauper saw it and got so excited that he was on the edge of heart failure! The girl took him home for medical help and became the heartbreaker, literally!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

Download Heart Failure

Countryman's delight

This old yokel is living an easy life: a little soup, some work in his own garden - and an occassional visit of the town's biggest teen whore! Somehow the kinky girl is really attached to him, which he doesn't mind. Especially when he can push his vintage wiener deep into her juicy fresh slit!

Duration: 25:40
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1961kbps

File size: 393.5 MB

Download Countryman's delight

Well-spent Efforts

Eddie puts a lot of energy to flirt with young girls, knowing that his hard work earns its reward, in our case, a juicy little teenager called Dominica Fox. The cute little girl is a curious beauty, and she also felt attracted by older people, so she didn't say no when Eddie offered her a one-night stand.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 887.1 MB

Download Well-spent Efforts

My Petite Lover - YST

Cast: Caitlin, Gina Gerson

These two sexy babe and woman love to tease and be teased... with their tongues. They love being with men too... it's just different with another woman. A different feeling. Softer. More delicate. And they both love feeling that way... for as long as possible. They start off kissing - which they also love to do - and gradually work their way, back and forth, to more and more pleasure. Both take turns turning the other on, using their quick but gentle tongues, fingers, and more, to drive the other crazy.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download My Petite Lover - YST

Old dude fucking that sweetheart

Studio: True Life
Video language: English

Amazing brunette bitch got tired of studying and she knew she needed to unwind. That is when the good things happened to her with the old dude loving to penetrate her little pussy for a hot orgasm.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.5 MB

Download Old dude fucking that sweetheart