Oral Expertise To Work On A Massive Rod - Swallowing Tasty Cumshots

Valentina Nappi( Valentina's Oral Playtime )

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore
Video language: English

Valentina Nappi loves slurping on cock so she was definitely up for a Swallowed challenge. This Italian beauty was pushed to her limit! After some deep rimming, she didn't waste any time polishing a dick with that horny mouth of hers, gagging and letting her saliva fly. She was all smiles as she received her sticky, wet reward all over her spit-soaked face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Valentina Nappi( Valentina's Oral Playtime )

Traci's 1st Gloryhole Visit - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Traci
Genres: GloryHole, Blowjob, Cum Swallow

New girl Traci got a lot of votes during the latest poll where I let the Members pick the "Next Update" so I figured you guys would be happy to see her sooner than later. At a quick glance, you'd swear she's related to Summer A but she sucks cock like Heather. That's a nice mix if you ask me. They are both tall blondes with that hot Volley Ball body.

Do to her career and family situation, she only agreed to be on video if she could wear a mask at the Gloryhole. I'm sure that it won't bother you guys to see a hot blonde gobbling down the goo while wearing a mask. Up until today, she's only sucked off two different guys in her life. She was in for a big surprise today. Speaking of a big surprise, some guy showed up that must have been saving his load up all month. This guy really unloaded on her and even after her relatively tiny mouth was completely full of cum, the spillage was huge! Check out the cum that landed on her leg, and this is while her mouth was overflowing with his load.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Traci's 1st Gloryhole Visit - FullHD 1080p

Mark Wood Mckenzee

You are opposed to me, - I said, pulling a prick with my hand and locking myself into myself. - I am interested in only your sausage booth. And only in pussy. I will not collect any satisfaction from you. For this reason, no remnants, annals and titaca, understood, alive? No pet paws and lap tits. Since you have enough of what you see as they are talking. Be thankful that I didn't hide them. But not for you, hell, and for your erection. What is the charge? Ebi davay!

Duration: 34:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 544.9 MB

Download Mark Wood Mckenzee

Nice Girls Swallow, vol. 8

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Amateur Allure
Cast: Alexis Adams, Christina Cinn, Lena Anderson, Lilly Evans, Riley Mae.
Genres: 18+ Teens, Amateur, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Gonzo, Point Of View, Swallowing.

Where Nice Girls Come To Swallow Cum

7 Huge Mouthfuls!

Welcome Riley Mae! This adorable 18-year-old from San Diego, California loves sex. She may look prim and proper, but she dives down and sucks on Ray's big cock like a pro. Ray then gives Riley a good hard pounding and fires a steamy, hot load down her throat. Wow!

Beautiful 18-year-old Lena Anderson is a 6'1" stunner from Dallas, Texas. She stops by to show Justin her oral skills. After tasting his manhood, Lena drops down for a good pounding. Then Justin drops a massive load on her hot tongue!

Pretty Lilly Evans (aka Athena Amour) is late for the party! The big costume bash was yesterday, but Lilly arrives all dressed-up and ready to play! Too bad Ray doesn't have any treats left... Or does he? Lilly blows Ray in his studio, and then he bends her over and she takes it from behind. When he is good and ready, Ray shoots his cum into Athena's sexy mouth and she swallows it all down. What a fun party after all! Enjoy, Th.

Duration: 1:59:45
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1606kbps
Audio: 165kbps

Download Nice Girls Swallow, vol. 8

Gia M's First Gloryhole Video

Cast: Gia Milana (Shay Evans)
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Ebony, Interracial, Shaved

Take a look at stacked, 32-DDD, 27-year-old sex bomb Gia Milana and you'd never think she was a gloryhole virgin, but she is! Gia has crammed a lot of living into her relatively short lifespan, and today she is going to cram 10 stranger's dicks into her mouth in a relatively short timespan. Even though she has never been in a gloryhole before, Gia has been married, a swinger, worked luxury retail, and even earned her college degree in interior design. We asked her for some design tips for our humble gloryhole, but she said she loves it as it is. Gia was particularly fond of the design of those two holes that delivered the 10 cumshots down her throat. Maybe it's all just an extension of Gia's "hoe stage" she proudly tells us about during her interview. She also likes older men; she was married to a 45-year-old when she was only 22. There is hope out there, gentlemen! Listen to and enjoy Gia's hot swinger stories before the hands and cocks start poking through the holes behind her. Gia.

Duration: 42:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gia M's First Gloryhole Video

Gia Milana - First Gloryhole (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gia Milana
Genres: Oral

Take a look at stacked, 32-DDD, 27-year-old sex bomb Gia Milana and you'd never think she was a gloryhole virgin, but she is! Gia has crammed a lot of living into her relatively short lifespan, and today she is going to cram ten strangers' dicks into her mouth in a relatively short timespan. Even though she has never been in a gloryhole before, Gia has been married, a swinger, worked luxury retail, and even earned her college degree in interior design. We asked her for some design tips for our humble gloryhole, but she said she loves it as it is. Gia was particularly fond of the design of those two holes that delivered the ten loads down her throat. Maybe it's all just an extension of Gia's "hoe stage" she proudly tells us about during her interview. She also likes older men; she was married to a 45-year-old when she was only 22. There is hope out there, gentlemen! Listen to and enjoy Gia's hot swinger stories before the hands and cocks start poking through the holes behind her. Gia t.

Download Gia Milana - First Gloryhole (2019)

Sarah Shevon Lily La Beau

I sharply lifted her armpits and pressed her against the wall, kissing her hot mouth, pressing her so that she could not slide down. Her breath smelled of and lipstick. I threw one of her slender, long legs behind my back, and with my other hand grabbed her dark hair, while she moaned and began to rotate the tongue in my mouth.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1885kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 388.5 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Lily La Beau

Alanah Rae Chanel Preston

She moaned it, and I immediately stepped back from the wall, throwing it on my knees in front of me, my cock escaped from her well-used mink. She was still moaning and her mouth was right in front of my dick. She opened it wider, and I entered her hot mouth. She began to furiously suck my organ, her tongue tossed around the head, while her hands squeezed rhythmically its base and my testicles.

Duration: 26:04
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Alanah Rae Chanel Preston

Dillion Harper

I fucked and fucked her, mercilessly and hard, she finished at least twice; her pussy was cutting around my fat cock, and I rammed and rammed her, so that her back, when she came off the wall, made wet sounds - she was sweating under my onslaught. I felt this special feeling in my penis, growing in my testicles and rising up.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 424.1 MB

Download Dillion Harper

Adrianna Nicole Dana Armond

I would say I am most fascinated by American men of all sorts, so most of my videos will be with them. I am interested and turned on by everything about them, from dick size to the way their cum feels between my fingers. nothing is off limits for me.

Duration: 28:18
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole Dana Armond

Angelina Valentine Lyla Storm

Nothing on here will ever be apologized for, so if you are easily offended, I do not suggest entering. This is my own personal journey on my road to self discovery and sexual liberation. Taking charge of my own fantasies and documenting them for the world to see is my way of rebelling against what is normal for a girl like myself.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1833kbps

File size: 452.0 MB

Download Angelina Valentine Lyla Storm

Gia M's First Gloryhole Video

Cast: Gia Milana
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Shaved

Take a look at stacked, 32-DDD, 27-year-old sex bomb Gia Milana and you'd never think she was a gloryhole virgin, but she is! Gia has crammed a lot of living into her relatively short lifespan, and today she is going to cram into her mouth in a relatively short timespan. Even though she has never been in a gloryhole before, Gia has been married, a swinger, worked luxury retail, and even earned her college degree in interior design. We asked her for some design tips for our humble gloryhole, but she said she loves it as it is. Gia was particularly fond of the design of those two holes that delivered the ten loads down her throat. Maybe it's all just an extension of Gia's "hoe stage" she proudly tells us about during her interview. She also likes older men; she was married to a 45-year-old when she was only 22. There is hope out there, gentlemen! Listen to and enjoy Gia's hot swinger stories before the hands and cocks start poking through the holes behind her. Gia tells us she likes to .

Download Gia M's First Gloryhole Video

Britney Amber

She rolled her eyes, pulled out my hand from her pussy, bent her mouth to her fingers and carefully licked it. Then she slid down a bit and sat up, so that her open mink was right above my standing member. She hung on me, and I growled and forced her body down onto my organ. She screamed and I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze my dick over and over again.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps

File size: 750.2 MB

Download Britney Amber

Carter Cruise

The weakness of her worthiness indicated to me the way, and I cautiously pushed my hands into her hands, where the sponges would come down. My dear little bear has a sweet, long wall and sigga. I got sick with her jaw bite, dropping and getting maximum excitation. And soon I felt it, as in the crown of the roof, its wrinkles were swollen and heated, the clitoris came up and sat down.

Duration: 52:18
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps

File size: 733.5 MB

Download Carter Cruise

Cock Gagging Natalia

Cast: Natalia Queen
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore

Emma Starletto is a sweet & cheerful blonde that's come back to Swallowed to get her throat fucked into next year! She loves it sloppy & she loves her mouth stuffed. So she doesn't waste time dropping panties & drooling on cock. She definitely gets just what she came for!

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cock Gagging Natalia

Jennifer White

Cast: Jennifer White
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcor

This dark haired maven has a major cock cravin' & she's ready to ram it down her throat! Jennifer White is back & better than ever in this explosive naughty scene where she really gives her all. She chokes, spits, gags, rims, squirts, flirts.. and oh you know she swallows!

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 249kbps

Download Jennifer White

Jonni Darkko Kalina Ryu

I would say I am most fascinated by American men of all sorts, so most of my videos will be with them. I am interested and turned on by everything about them, from dick size to the way their cum feels between my fingers. nothing is off limits for me.

Duration: 40:01
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

Download Jonni Darkko Kalina Ryu

Harmony Rivers |

Studio: JesseLoadsMonsterFacials
Genres: Blonde, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial

Harmony is a wild and free spirited girl from Texas. And Texas girls know exactly what they want and she doesn't waste a second confessing her desire for a big cock and big facials. Enters Chad to accommodate. She sucks his cock while fingered and slides it between her tits until it creams her face.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8685kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Harmony Rivers |

Lost Amish Teen Finds Hard Cock in the Big City

Melody is lost and asks a guy for directions but he doesn't want to use a phone because he knows she's Amish. So he takes her back to his place to give her a physical map. They chat and eventually start talking about her sex life and things heat up as they end up fucking and she ends up with a creampie.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3974kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 839.9 MB

Download Lost Amish Teen Finds Hard Cock in the Big City

Jonni Darkko Juelz

I put on a long clutch of a rubber and, sitting on a card, sent it to my pussy. A member slipped inside of me and filled up the desire from the desire to be prostrate. I slowly put in the wake of my partner, not for a second, without tearing my eyes off of Anna, which with a striking stride, was relieved by the stinging brunet.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1777kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 317.5 MB

Download Jonni Darkko Juelz