Oral Sex Collection | Cumshot and BlowJob

Makfuk

Heidi's 2nd Visit - Feb 10, 2017

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Interracial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

I knew as soon as I saw Heidi in action at the Gloryhole that she was going to be on the first page of "Most Popular" and I was right. She quickly became a top favorite. I normally wait until members star rate each girl before taking them for a return visit but I knew you guys would love this little spinner so I took her again right away. In fact, she already had her 4th visit!
After she warmed up on a few dicks and cum swallows, she used a g-spot vibrator on her amazing snatch before putting a butt-plug securely in her ass. She's been into ass play lately so I'm sure I can get her to take some strangers in her butt.
She's a great little cocksucker with some impressive deepthroat skills. Her first black cock was an experience she'll remember for a long time. He wanted to fuck her but he was too tall for the Gloryhole so she let him come into the booth to handle her like a rag doll. This guy impaled her on his thick dick. You'll see why they call girls like her "spinners".

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Heidi's 2nd Visit - Feb 10, 2017

Makfuk

First Glory Hole - 1080p

Cast: Veronica Valentine
Genres: 10 cumshots, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fucking, Petite, Sex, Shaved
Video language: English

Sexy girl sucks the members through a hole in the wall. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download First Glory Hole - 1080p

Makfuk

Kenzi - First Gloryhole Video - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kenzi
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved, Teen

Welcome back fans to this week's update with 21-year-old newcomer, Kenzi Ryans. When we say newcomer, we really mean it! You'll be hard-pressed to find other scenes featuring this fresh-faced debutante right now, because she chose us as one of her first shoots in the industry. Remember, your friends here at GloryholeSecrets are committed to bringing you not just the hottest, but also the newest faces (asses, and titties) in the business. Not only is this one of Kenzi's first scenes, it's her first gloryhole, ever. Before getting in the booth today, Kenzi had only sucked a maximum of two guys in one day. We're about to shatter that record with ten cumshots. Don't let Kenzi's newness fool you; she's a freak! She likes threesomes, bisexual action, and she wants to get gangbanged. Keep an eye on our for that action, hopefully coming soon. Once she gets on her knees in the booth, Kenzi gets really turned on not knowing who is on the other side of the wall. She doesn't care. Kenzi just want.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kenzi - First Gloryhole Video - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Nadia 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nadia
Genres: Deepthroat, Oral Creampie, Redhead, Shy, Tall, Tattoos

It's said the variety is the spice of life and if there's one thing I have plenty of on here is variety! I mean I literally have every type of girl on here from a High School Cheerleader to a High School Librarian and everything in between. Everyone has their "type" and this type of girl seems to be the most requested.
She's young, pretty, open-minded, a little bit shy and willing to suck off strangers and swallow their loads. I expect girls like her to be "one and done" but she's very eager for a return visit.
Speaking of various "types", be sure to check back this weekend for an interesting bonus girl.

Duration: 57:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11544kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Nadia 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Tabor 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Tabor
Genres: 18 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips

They say "good things come in small packages" but in this case "freaky things cum in small packages". I wasn't quite sure if this tiny spinner chick was going to be up for a full on assault on her mouth and pussy at the Gloryhole but during her interview I discovered I had a little nympho to play with for the day. Yes, I took full advantage of that!
This girl absolutely loves sucking cock and gets off on being used by guys just for her oral skills. She has no problem being the blowjob booty call and will suck any cock, any time, anywhere which makes her perfect for this type of experience. Her goal is to service 30 guys which would shatter the Gloryhole record so I'm going to keep her there long enough next time to see how many cocks it takes to get her to tap out.
This visit almost got cut short when Pringles got a hold of her because I think he may have torn her pussy a little in the Theater Room. She's a horny little thing and I doubt something like that would slow her down anywa.

Duration: 1:52:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tabor 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Scarlett and Gia Team Up

Scarlett Hampton loves to suck cock! So does hottie Gia DiBella! They teamed up to go head to head in some cocksucking mastery! They go all the way, slurping, choking & sucking on cock & balls for their ultimate desire & pleasure!

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Scarlett and Gia Team Up

Makfuk

Heidi's 2nd Visit - 1080p

Cast: Heidi
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

I knew as soon as I saw Heidi in action at the Gloryhole that she was going to be on the first page of "Most Popular" and I was right. She quickly became a top favorite. I normally wait until members star rate each girl before taking them for a return visit but I knew you guys would love this little spinner so I took her again right away. In fact, she already had her 4th visit!
After she warmed up on a few dicks and cum swallows, she used a g-spot vibrator on her amazing snatch before putting a butt-plug securely in her ass. She's been into ass play lately so I'm sure I can get her to take some strangers in her butt.
She's a great little cocksucker with some impressive deepthroat skills. Her first black cock was an experience she'll remember for a long time. He wanted to fuck her but he was too tall for the Gloryhole so she let him come into the booth to handle her like a rag doll. This guy impaled her on his thick dick. You'll see why they call girls like her "spinners".

Duration: 55:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Heidi's 2nd Visit - 1080p

Makfuk

The Accountant Knows Her Money!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Blowjob, Hardcore, Facial Cumshot, Big ass, Milf, Big tits, Car sex, Big dick, Tattoo

We got really lucky today, we got a sexy business women to stop and talk to us. This girl is an accountant, so she really knows her bucks! We paid her some money and it didn't take much to get her to show us her beautiful tits. Once we saw those honkers, we knew we needed her to step inside. She gets on the bus for the real fun. We make it fucking rain with cash and she gets naked and horny. Our boy Tyler whips out his huge dick and she can't keep her hands off of it. She starts to give him an amazing blowjob before getting fucked in multiple positions. He nuts all over her cute face and then we kick her ass out and drive off.

Duration: 48:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download The Accountant Knows Her Money!

Makfuk

Naomi Blue

Cast: Naomi Blue
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Blonde, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat,

Another good scene from ghs where a cute girl swallow a lot of cum
Naomi is a white chick with natural tits. She undresses and starts sucking the guys and swallowing their loads. She talks dirty and gets fucked through the hole, standing doggy style.

Duration: 54:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6944kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Naomi Blue

Makfuk

GAG Factor 31

Release Year: 2010
Studio: JM Productions
Cast: Cherry Ferretti, Elizabeth Anne, Evie Delatosso, Heidi Mayne, Hollie Monroe, Melody Nakai, Natasha Nice, Sasha Knox, Scarlett Pain, Violet Monroe
Genres: Oral, European, General Hardcore

Gag Factor is back and better than ever!
This is one of the best volumes we have ever made of this modern day classic series!

Duration: 1:58:24
Video: 1296x720, AVC (H.264), 3785kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download GAG Factor 31

Makfuk

Demi Lopez First Glory Hole - 1080p

Cast: Demi Lopez
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!", exclaimed Demi like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland as she burst through the doors of the gloryhole booth. You'll notice she is wearing pretty nondescript, grocery store mom attire. That's because she had no time to change into any of the outfits she brought with her. She was genuinely late to her appointment in the gloryhole today, so she is just wearing what she had. As the cameras start rolling, she even still has her paperwork in-hand. This is reality, folks. No glam gloryhole action here. Even though Demi is wearing her everyday clothes, she is still pretty smokin' hot. It doesn't take long for that tight white tube top to come down and expose Demi's thick, caramel gumdrop nipples. She has some awesome implants, but those nipples are all hers. Demi tells us she wants people to stare at them. She was envious of girls with big boobs before she had her own, now she wants to make up for lost time. 26-year-old Demi has only ha.

Duration: 51:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Demi Lopez First Glory Hole - 1080p

Makfuk

Angry stepmom Lexi Luna loves to suck

Cast: Lexi Luna
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Facial, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Mature, Milf, Missionary, POV, Shaved Pussy, Step Mom, Step , Taboo, Tall, White, Wild

Beauty stepmom Lexi Luna is always angry with Ike Diezel, but fortunately for him, he's kind of into it. When Ike starts doing more around the house, Lexi notices and can't let his good deeds go unrewarded.

Duration: 58:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

Download Angry stepmom Lexi Luna loves to suck

Makfuk

Courtney 3rd Visit

Cast: Courtney
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Oral Creampie, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos, Theater Room

Most girl never have to do an "open-mouth" cumshot when giving a blowjob so some aren't very good at it and some are naturals at it. This girl is a natural at it and nails it. I've been getting requests to have her back ever since she took that epic monster load that almost broke the web. You know the one I'm talking about.

Duration: 1:09:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9328kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Courtney 3rd Visit

Makfuk

Gia DiBella & Scarlett Hampton - Team Up

Cast: Gia DiBella, Scarlett Hampton
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore

Scarlett Hampton loves to suck cock! So does hottie Gia DiBella! They teamed up to go head to head in some cocksucking mastery! They go all the way, slurping, choking & sucking on cock & balls for their ultimate desire & pleasure!

Download Gia DiBella & Scarlett Hampton - Team Up

Makfuk

Linda 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Linda
Genres: Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, No Hands, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Tattoos

This has been a server at a place I've been going to for years and one Friday night while I was checking to see how the latest update was going on the site she came up behind me and saw the Member's Area. She said "Oooooh, whats' that?!?!". I was busted so I told her about my little hobby and she was intrigued but wasn't interested in trying it. Every time I went in after that she would ask me specific questions about these adventures. So after years of talking about it she finally decided to try it out.

Duration: 56:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Linda 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Wet Food part 9

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Alina Lopez, Emma Hix, Jonni Darkko, Lily Lane, Gia DiMarco, Will Pounder, Kai Taylor, Alex Jones, Brad Knight, Jason Moody, Donny Sins, Eddie Jaye, John Long, Brad Sterling, Johnny Goodluck, AJ Fresh, Alex Mack, Oliver Davis, Scotty P
Genres: BBC, Big Cocks, Blowbang, Cumshots, Facials, Gonzo, Handjobs, Interracial

Director Jonni Darkko revisits a fan-favored series with the sloppy blowbang extravaganza "Wet Food part 9." Each scene spotlights an orally obsessed vixen submitting to a horde of hard-ons in a sloppy, interracial circle suck marathon!

Duration: 3:02:18
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1772kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Wet Food part 9

Makfuk

Gia DiBella, Scarlett Hampton

Cast: Gia DiBella, Scarlett Hampton
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore

Download Gia DiBella, Scarlett Hampton

Makfuk

Brooklyn Gray, Lydia Black - Gag Over Cock (2021)

Cast: Brooklyn Gray, Lydia Black
Genres: Oral, Threesome

Brooklyn Gray & Lydia Black are self described disgusting, little cock sluts who are absolutely gonna love gagging on a cock together! What fun can be had amongst 2 friends who get so down & dirty with their open mouths. They spit, rim, gag, suck balls, & go for the mega slut glory in this totally wild double header!

Duration: 58:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11710kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

Download Brooklyn Gray, Lydia Black - Gag Over Cock (2021)