~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Mya McKay - PD (PD's Puta)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Flogging, Suspension
Description: Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Models: Mya McKay

Size: 897 MB
Resolution:478 x 850
Duration: 43 min 15 s
Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Torture_Sybil Hawthorne - BROKEN BREATH

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Suspension, Zapper, Mask, Hooded, Tits Torture, Whipping
Description: With Sybil it is all about control. He wants to control their sight - Sybil wears a hood. Bound in a chair Sybil sleeps; their face covered with thick leather. Their tits bound tightly. A slight purple hue shows just how long. He wants to control their sound - Sybil is gagged. He uses a latex hood to cover their face. A gag is blown up in their mouth. Then a leather gag is pushed into their mouth. He tests their ability to make sound from within the gag. He wants to control their breathing - Sybil's air is restricted. The latex hood can also be used with a rebreather bag. An extremely tight collar also helps to take their breath away. Sybil's breath is broken.
Models: Sybil Hawthorne

Size: 966 MB
Duration: 46 min 49 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Sarah Jane Ceylon - TUITION II

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Blowjob, Caning, Zapper, Hooded, Suspension, Cumshot, Facial, Human Ashtray, Zapper, Flogging, Enema, Butt Plug
Description: Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the INS. days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little beauty. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Models: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Size: 785 MB
Duration: 37 min 54 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Sybil Hawthorne - STOCKED SLT II

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper, Outdoor, Electro Play, Nipple Clamps
Description: With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole. The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping. After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.
Models: Sybil Hawthorne

Size: 556 MB
Duration: 26 min 50 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Help Wanted

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Description: Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it's painful to watch. At first OT attempts to correct Brooke's poor performance. He provides a catheter so she doesn't have to leave her desk. He gags her painfully to show her how to keep her mouth shut. He shows her the proper way to use binder clips. It's no use. She is just too awful. Before he terminates her he shows her how painful it is watching her type. He makes her put out an ad for a new assistant. One who is more capable in every way. He uses her one last time for his own amusement before taking her pretty little head.

Size: 3.89 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 1 h 13 min

Download from FB >

BDSMmaniaLynx - DECISIONS DECISIONS

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper, Hooded, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Sybian
Description: Lynx is not the most willing participant, but he's not going to give her much choice. She resists at first: pushing away his advances. Quickly though she learns that doing so will be a mistake. Once he has encouraged her submission he gives her commands. She exposes herself to him, plays with herself for him, and even rubs his cock through his pants. He's not satisfied with her compliance. He makes her participate in her own torment. She'll decide her own fate or he'll decide the worst thing she can think of. I don't know is not an answer.
Models: Lynx

Size: 1 022 MB
Duration: 49 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Marina - PUNISHED CUNT

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Fingering, Ring Gag, Blowjob, Caning, Zapper, Nipple Clamps
Description: "If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Models: Marina

Size: 1.11 GiB
Duration: 54 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Aspen O'Hara - Thumbed (24.04.2020)

Year: 24.04.2020
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front. The bondage gets more intense. Her toes are now locked completely down making her extend her feet straight out. An asshook attached to her hair pulls her into an extreme back arch that makes her strain even harder. Aspen has been stretched out a lot, but finally we'll get to see her body contorted. Her ass is exposed perfectly and this means we have access to her juicy little beauty. Metal and a good vibration and she's moaning loudly.
Models: Aspen O'Hara

Size: 1.87 GiB
Duration: 35 min 6 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Encased

Description: Hadley Haze is frightened of being fully encased. The cage is scary in and of itself so we start off with that. It's a tight fit and Hadley looks beautiful inside. When it's flipped on it's back her sexy ass is exposed. Perfect for some light shocks and pokes. Out of the cage it's time to get more serious about full body encasement. The vet wrap starts at her feet and slowly makes its way up her body. Her head and her tits are still exposed. Then more wrap is applied to her breasts to make them pop. After teasing her, for what seems to be an eternity, she has a mind blowing, squirting orgasm. Then she's put back in the cage, but this time she's outside and it's snowing. Her breath is visible emanating from her mouth.

Size: 2.33 GiB
Duration: 43 min 36 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Red Swallow Part 2

Description: Her uncle uses Alice's flexible body against her. The extreme strapaddo and ballet shoes cause a tremendous amount of pain. That's certainly not where it ends. It's merely the beginning. For the training to take hold she's going to have to receive more than pain. The electro stimulation coupled with sleep deprivation turn Alice into a wanton sexual creature. Making her balance on her toes while she's hit with a stick keeps her obedient. Locking her an a claustrophobic tube turns Alice into the perfect spy. Nothing anyone would do to her will ever come close to this depravity. When Alice's training is done she's willingly sexual toward her uncle.

Size: 2.77 GiB
Duration: 52 min 12 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Fingering, Torture, Needles, Pain, Strap-on, Ass Licking, Rimming, Caning
Description: Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!
Models: Maddy O'Reilly, London River

Size: 1.01 GiB
Duration: 49 min 48 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Rain DeGrey - REIGN OF HUMILIATION

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Handjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Masturbation, Zapper, Caning, Torture
Description: Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood. When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.
Models: Rain DeGrey

Size: 3.27 GiB
Duration: 1 h 1 min

Download from FB >

Torture_Maya Kendrick - My Meat

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Dildo, Toys, Dental Gag
Description: When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught! Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her beauty hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks. My meat needs to be tenderized. I make it stand in an extremely painful position while it cries. When it's had enough it begins to beg to be hurt so that it can get it's mind off the awful position.
Models: Maya Kendrick

Size: 745 MB
Duration: 35 min 58 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Katie Kush - CRASH

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock. Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go. He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him. The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.
Models: Katie Kush

Size: 955 MB
Duration: 46 min 1 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Rivalry

Description: Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger. She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though? A chain extends from floor to ceiling. Her wrists are attached to it. He moves one up. Then the other down. He exposes her side for his torments. Then she's down kneeling. Then on the floor with a leg up. She's exposed. He pounds her ass with a pogo till she cums again.

Size: 2.44 GiB
Duration: 45 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Nadia White - Anatomically Corrected

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Mummification, Flogging, Spanking, Blood, Torment, Strappado
Description: Nadia is a sexy lady, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her captor always liked the word mutilation and the phrase rearrange your face. It's no wonder he's decided to "fix" Nadia. First he's going to have a little fun. He beats her ass until she's shaking uncontrollably. He wraps her body completely and puts white noise in her ears. A little sensory deprivation will make her more compliant! Waterboarding is another good way to make her more pliable. He puts a red rag over her face and dumps cup after cup of water over her mouth and nose. Breathing becomes difficult as she drowns.
Models: Nadia White

Size: 942 MB
Duration: 45 min 29 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Sister Dee - BONDAGE PIG II

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Dildo, Cumshot, Facial, Caning, Vibrator, Hooded, Torture, Flogging
Description: Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved SLTs to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.
Models: Sister Dee

Size: 669 MB
Duration: 32 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Marina, Sister Dee - DOUBLE TEAMED

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Mask, Squirting, Whipping, Fingering, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Tits Torture, FaceSitting
Description: Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her beauty and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Models: Marina, Sister Dee

Size: 1.26 GiB
Duration: 1 h 2 min

Download from FB >