~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Candy's Tears & Fears #2

Genre: BDSM, Pain, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cast: Master Len, Cottn Candy

Cottn Candy has agreed to test her worst fears NEEDLES! See her break down in tears and beg. Pussy clamps are attached to a spring cable with a 4-pound pull. Then she is treated to HIGH Voltage. Candy's very limits are pushed further than she has ever gone before. Watch as she overcomes her fears and sheds real tears. Share these amazing moments in her after interview.

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 561.8 MB
Duration: 01:03:02
Resolution: 480x360

DOWNLOAD:>>>

BTc8HnFp8mUZD5s.wmv

Torture_Rain DeGrey (La Cucaracha, Part 2 )

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, Bondage, Toys, BDSM, Domination
Cast: Rain DeGrey

When we strap Rain DeGrey down she seems ready to go. When we finally let her up she seems ready to collapse. What happens in between is an intense exercise in erotic BDSM. Or perhaps it is just us being fucked up sadists to a beautiful, defenseless woman.
Spread her legs and they expose the perfect target for our twisted punishment. Whip it, flog it, vibrate it, just don't ignore it. When it comes to pussy our policy is that anything goes as long as it hurts. It is the kind of stance Rain could really get behind if she wasn't on the receiving end of it.
And there is plenty more to come. We said that when we let her up SHE was ready to collapse, but we still have another treatment in store for her. This one involves suspending her, inverted, over a tank of water with weights around her neck. You can imagine where things go from there or you can see for yourself.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:42:31
Resolution: 1280x720

AXBwvTPSLgEX9vV.mp4

Torture_(Leeches / 01.07.2021) (Remastered)

Year:01.07.2021
Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Cast: 411, Tank, PD

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:48:47
Resolution: 1920x1080

Ovx9fY96ZQSn9Sm.mp4

Torture_Victoria Voxxx - Prowler

Genre: Torture, Pain, Rpe, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Spanking, Torment, Blood, Suspension
Cast: Victoria Voxxx

I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 2.41 GB
Duration: 00:45:04
Resolution: 1280x720

KYwdMY4RER7UXbJ.mp4