POV Fucking! - WoW Horny holes are waiting for you, fuck them!! (UpD)

Vipfucker

Holly Travis - Pretty and young girl POV sucks my dick ~ FullHD 1080p

Well like we said, upping the Ante. Here is another raise. If this doesn't raise your cock...see a Doctor. SHES BRAND NEW welcomes to the big stage little Ms. Holly Travis. This 88lb piece of perfection. Everyone has their tastes. Well this is my speed all day. Petite, adorable, great ass, perkies, and a flat-out almost perfect blowjob master at barely past her teens. Where did this cutie come from! From the very first no-hands (yes no hands) minute, I was wondering if I could last that long. Well for you guys I managed...barely. I think this girl could make me cum 5 times in a row.

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, Blowjob, Blonde, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Petite, Young
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s
Duration : 00:29:53
File Size : 1.28 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Katie Star - Katie Star - Sexy and young beauty POV sucks my dick ~ FullHD 1080p

Katie is just a fuckable toy. This petite thing with these amazing blue eyes -- which melt anyone -- is also a submissive little lass. Instruction was clear: No Hands. You can see a few little hand grabs but then she remembers her instruction. And need to see that cumload before you gulp it down. I give her a 9 outta 10. Love to see this one try to deepthroat! Tears and all!

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Petite, Young
Duration : 00:28:20
File Size : 1.21 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Zoe Clark - Cutie suck my dick and enjoy my juice ~ FullHD 1080p

Happy Holidays Y'all! We have a few special scenes coming up! Let's start with Newbie Zoe Clark here for her VERY FIRST SCENE EVER for SHES BRAND NEW! This petite sexpot is all legs and all amazing! She 19 year old from Missouri. Small town girl. Big smile, big personality. And as you can hear she doesn't just suck dick, she eats it! She is also going to swallow which she is not unfamiliar with, but were gonna make sure we see that big load. Easy to fall in love with this cutie.

Screenshots:

Genre : POV, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Petite, Young
Duration : 00:40:03
File Size : 1.72 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Vipfucker