Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Du Bist Mein Sklave

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Guys
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: German

A few changes and before your eyes she is trapped in a pile driver on the floor. The hard cock slides deep into her pussy and a rough fucking commences.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:46:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1117kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Du Bist Mein Sklave

Bondage Newbies

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Picture young fresh faced sexy girls with their hands cuffed behind their shapely soft bottoms. Or their legs spread open wide and roped really tied, while their creamy breast hang free with nipples erect just right with a hard ball stuffed in their pretty pie holes, not to mention the girls aren't wearing any panties.
They squirm and squeal in uncompromising positions their Bondage Newbies.

Duration: 2:15:18
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1787kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Newbies

Bondage Stars Part 14

Release Year: 2009
Studio: theBondageChannel
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex

Dia wanted her clothes off but she did not expect my razor sharp dagger. She starts to sweat as the blade crosses her breasts, slowly cutting away her clothes. By the time I start poking her nipples with the blade she is damp. The nipple teasing is intense and relentless. Dia's muscles pop. Her drool pours. Her eyes widen. Her soaked panties are stuffed and taped in to muffle the screams of intense nipple teasing. Dia is sweating and drooling from over 40 minutes of nipple teasing. Now she gets what she asked for from the beginning. I tie Dia's big toes to her nipples to keep her feet exposed. The erocillator against her clit keeps her on edge. The foot teasing begins with feather tickling. Then two canes make Dia scream, then made orgasms make her hoarse and hanging limp, sitting in a pool of drool, swear and cum. Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download Bondage Stars Part 14

The Raw Series Explodes

These are 100% live onscreen tie-ups. No scripts, no edits, no baloney.
120 enticing minutes of non-stop action... 13 scenes, live from Harmony Studios.
Hog ties, bed ties, spread-eagles, pole ties, lots of touching elbows and custom gags.
You will watch in wide eyed anticipation!! Ruthless ropers with bad attitudes.
Squirming honeys with fully packed mouths.

Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Raw Series Explodes

Institute Road Trip

Four girls who behaved best of all at Institute have earned vacation to help with their reintegration with society. In the first day, rules for girls are defined. Punishments are made often and seriously

Format: real
Duration: 1:54:18
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 883.8 MB

Download Institute Road Trip

Genuine Black Label - Geisha in Ropes

Other highlight from the Black Lable series, Sm of the extraordinary kind. It borders on the unnatural, simply abnormal what takes place behind closed doors. The bondslave goes through her torture, she is at the Masters compassion. Topclass bondage, tied up like a parcel, he can do what he loves with her, and he does.

Duration: 1:32:37
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 761kbps

File size: 650.1 MB

Download Genuine Black Label - Geisha in Ropes

Interrogatio Die Tierhexe

Nachdem immer wieder Futter auf mysteriöse Weise aus den Stallungen des Gutsherren verschwun-den ist, vermutet man das Wirken einer Tierhexe, einem Weib, das es versteht, zur Tarnung die Gestalt eines Tieres anzunehmen. Und tatsächlich, eines Tages ertappt man Mathilda auf frischer Tat beim Stehlen von Möhren. Da diese bereits schon einmal vor dem Hexengericht stand, liegt der Verdacht nahe, die Schuldige gefunden zu haben. Um die Vermutung zu beweisen wird die Hexe einer Reihe von harten Prüfungen unterzogen. Sollte sie die Tierhexe sein, so steht es geschrieben, dann tritt die Verwandlung dann ein, wenn man sie hält und behandelt wie das Tier, dessen Gestalt sie anzunehmen versteht. So wird das Weib erst als Hündin abgerichtet, dann als Stute dressiert und getrimmt - beides erträgt die Hexe, ohne dass der Wandel eintritt. Doch dann soll sie als Kaninchen gestoßen werden, mit der großen mittelalterlichen Rammelmaschine!

Duration: 1:34:41
Video: 576x320, XviD, 877kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 698.6 MB

Download Interrogatio Die Tierhexe

Arizona Ponygirls

Studio: Shadow Players

Hailey and Annabelle - Ponygirls Hailey Young and AnnaBelle Lee play on the banks of an Arizona river, kissing and licking each other pussies and making love. They are interrupted by Lillith who harnesses them to a ponycart for naked training in the desert. Bonus scene: all three girls are tied naked to a railroad trestle. Sybil Hawthorn - Beautiful and busty Sybil is trained in a corral, ridden through the desert, and rewarded with an orgasm. After being driven through a livestock chute, she is trained in hurdle jumping, her gorgeous breasts bouncing in rhythm. She also gets several good cane stripes on her ass for disobedience. AnnaBelle Lee - AnnaBelle gets her initial solo training in hurdle jumping and cart pulling by another river and among pristine desert mountains and colorful cactus blooms. Kelly - Kelly is led to her ponycart training in shackles, naked and barefoot on a rocky desert path. Afterwards, she endures naked slave labor, digging and carrying. Dirt and water are th.

Duration: 1:43:50
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 955.6 MB

Download Arizona Ponygirls

Double Blind Study

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.
Now that we know the answer to that hypothesis, we turn from water to fire. Can they bear the heat of a crackling fire? Can they bear the heat of fiery capsaicin on their most delicate female bits?

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

Download Double Blind Study

Fifty Steps of Pain

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male

The schwarze Dorn series waits for a special edition! Fifty steps of pain is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Fifty Steps of Pain

Disciplined Teens part 6

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Team Skeet
Cast: Anya Olsen, Bruno Dickemz, Kacey Quinn, Kinsley Eden, Lilith Shayton, Lily Rader.
Genres: 18+ Teens, Bondage, Fetish

Discipline Can Feel So Good Sex with her friend's boyfriend is very punishing! Anya Olsen & Bruno Dickemz He reads her diary and fulfills submissive fantasies! Lily Rader & Bruno Dickemz This rich bitch gets it hard from the hired help! Kinsley Eden & 3 Studs Angry his girl left, he takes it out on her friend! Lilith Shayton & Bruno Dickemz She'll do anything to keep an intruder happy! Kacey Quinn & Bruno Dickemz

Duration: 2:32:28
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1181kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Disciplined Teens part 6

Jail of Submission

There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!

Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Jail of Submission

TheBondageChannel - Bondage Stars Part 14

Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter

Dia wanted her clothes off but she did not expect my razor sharp dagger. She starts to sweat as the blade crosses her breasts, slowly cutting away her clothes. By the time I start poking her nipples with the blade she is damp. The nipple teasing is intense and relentless. Dia's muscles pop. Her drool pours. Her eyes widen. Her soaked panties are stuffed and taped in to muffle the screams of intense nipple teasing. Dia is sweating and drooling from over 40 minutes of nipple teasing. Now she gets what she asked for from the beginning. I tie Dia's big toes to her nipples to keep her feet exposed. The erocillator against her clit keeps her on edge. The foot teasing begins with feather tickling. Then two canes make Dia scream, then orgasms make her hoarse and hanging limp, sitting in a pool of drool, swear and cum. Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow draw.

Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

Download TheBondageChannel - Bondage Stars Part 14

Encased In Extacy Vol. 1

Studio: Shadowplay Imaging

SPI proudly presents the best nylon encasements from 2003 & 2004 - featuring our beautiful SPI-Girls, constricted, restrained, and encased in layers of shiny nylon pantyhose, tights, and spandex. Each two hour compilation in this series contains unique scenes from previously released videos, hand picked by seether himself. Gentle caresses of their shiny & slippery second skin accompany pleasureful moans as they enjoy the pleasure of their encasements. The girls become more beautiful as they disappear into cocoons of nylon, accompanied by innovative techniques developed by SPI - like the addition of leather arm binders & hoods, and jute rope bondages applied over the encasements - holding them still and rendering the girls completely helpless!

Duration: 2:03:45
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1184kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Encased In Extacy Vol. 1

Punishment Of A Virgin

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Punishment Of A Virgin

B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Studio: B&D Pleasures

The first time most men lay eyes on Eve Ellis, their hearts melt and they are forever entranced. Like all Legends, Eve had to start somewhere. Welcome Eve Ellis Bondage Legend where you will witness this superstar in a variety of bandage perils unlike you've ever seen before! You'll get a rare chance to see Eve when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Vivian. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful. Eve Ellis is a soaring star ho loves to be bound for your pleasure.

Duration: 1:32:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2325kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Bizzare Begierden

we are no longer going to waste time on wannabe fantasy slaves who think they have what it takes it is our intention to get back to basics and what made this project a success in the first place

Duration: 1:35:23
Video: 640x512, DivX 5, 997kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 769.1 MB

Download Bizzare Begierden

Die Milchmagd

Seit Tagen schon melkt die Milchmagd Luise das Vieh des Bauern ohne jeden Erfolg. Als diesem auch noch der Samenerguss ausbleibt, fürchtet er das Wirken von Hexerei und meldet die Vorgänge den Hexenjägern der Inquisition. Die Richter vermuten, dass die Magd durch Hexenzauber Milch- und Samenraub begangen hat. Doch wo hält sie ihre Beute versteckt, wenn nicht tief in ihrem sündigen Leib?

Duration: 1:41:19
Video: 576x320, XviD, 812kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Die Milchmagd

Double Blind Study

oday we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.

Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

Download Double Blind Study

Jewell Marceau

recording was tight restraint and restrictive positions. Rope, leather, and steel were all used as restraints, and many the videos feature tight gags of many types. Several videos were also created using mummification as a theme.

Duration: 1:37:05
Video: 480x360, XviD, 836kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 689.3 MB

Download Jewell Marceau