Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore

How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Bound For Sex

Studio: Digital Sin

Includes 2 DVD only Bonus Scenes Featuring Ashlynn Brooke & Amy Reid! For over 2 hrs. 40 mins., watch Jillian Janson, Sara Luvv, Samantha Hayes and Dahlia Sky get their share of blindfolds, silk ropes and hard cocks! These sex freaks cant wait to be tied up tight and fucked just right. We hope youre ready, because tonight, were all Bound For Sex!

Duration: 2:39:35
Video: 720x396, AVC (H.264), 1103kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bound For Sex

Head Games featuring Marina

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

Marina is the bitch in the barrel. It's a helpless position that leaves her open to all kinds of humiliation. Unfortunately for Marina the only exposed part of her body is her face. The first order of business is finding an effective gag. PD's solution to the task at hand is ingenious to say the least. In a feat only fit for Real Time Bondage PD threads a line through her nose, into her sinuses and eventually out of her mouth. It makes the perfect point for securing a ball gag and provides a good foreshadowing for just how intense things are going to be for her.
She may have had lovely hair when she walked in but, along with her dignity, it's the first thing that has to go. PD has another idea for a gag and this time Marina is going to contribute more than just her pretty face. She has more than enough of those beautiful black curls to stuff down her throat and leave some left over for a fashionable new haircut. After friend Dee and PD perfect her new style they decide to have some f.

Format: real
Duration: 2:11:25
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

Download Head Games featuring Marina

Pantyhose-Slave

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

The video starred D'arby and took two days to make. I personally loved the pantyhose body cocooning with the crotch of the one pair of pantyhose over her nose and mouth! I think it is both psychologically and visually sexy to have a crotch panel on a submissive persons nose and mouth as part of the gag!

Duration: 1:52:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pantyhose-Slave

The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Lola Lynn, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, Big Tits, NoSex

Glamour model lola lynn agrees to try out the orgasm bar. she jumps and squirms as the wand goes on. she works her pussy off the wand and slowly drips drool down her body to lube up her pussy and the wand.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Bondage Channel The Orgasm Bar Part 8

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Release Year: 2018

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Realtimebondage - Electrotits Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex

Summer Hart might just have the most luscious body ever; her soft curves, massive natural tits and pretty face make her the total package, and our members can't wait to get their claws into her. She begins her live show tied at the neck, in fishnets and a flimsy purple dress that leaves nothing to the imagination. She treats the members to a song and dance show, giggling as she pulls against her neck rope. Soon she's mummified in vet wrap; it takes multiple rolls just to cover her huge, beautiful ass as she answers member questions. All wrapped up, her impressive curves are perfectly silhouetted. As the show gets going, she's taken down to the floor, her neck tied to her ankles. She struggles to answer questions as the rope tightens around her neck, before being dragged upright again to have the vet wrap sliced off with a knife. Her dress is torn off, exposing her fantastic boobs. She's chained to the bench, legs bound in shackles above her head. Her panties are auctioned off to a luc.

Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Realtimebondage - Electrotits Part 1

Orgasms Vol 78

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Annabelle Genovisi, Sicilia Ricci
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

Pet sicilia is frog tied. bit gag threaded to an ass hook. sex long and hard with a hitachi magic wand taped to a dildo pole. lots of pov shooting and lots of sexy sicilia cumming hard..

Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Orgasms Vol 78

Rough sadist circle

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore

To get fully satisfied, she really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay!

Duration: 1:38:04
Video: 512x384, XviD, 844kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Rough sadist circle

Orgasms Vol 81

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Fayth, Christina Carter, Danni Lyons
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, NoSex

When the insertion attachment is tied inside danni and the hitachi is turned on hi, the shaking orgasms are non stop. Danni is sweating. a puddle pools under her pussy. i hang the hitachi so i can step back and enjoy more squirting orgasms.

Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Orgasms Vol 81

Jade O Lantern Jade Indica

Studio: Realtimebondage

Jade signed up to be the next bitch in line for RealTimeBondage. That makes her the cunt du jour for everyones entertainment. What do the members have in store for her during this live feed? More torments than she could have imagined. For starters every bitch needs to limber up before the punishment begins. To get her body stretched out the members have PD attach her steel stocks to a pulley. As they raise or lower the bar she is moved into a series of increasingly difficult positions. Putting her through the paces is just the beginning. While she is getting her exercise she confesses exactly what kind of bondage slut she is; the kind of slut who can come from a good whipping. Each new idea from the members produces another level of pain for Jade. As PD explains, the latex bands on her tits make for a sensation more extreme than clamps can alone. The chair she is sat in is covered in sharp spikes that all dig into her skin. The collar that they use on her is tight enough to make her b.

Duration: 2:15:29

File size: 732.3 MB

Download Jade O Lantern Jade Indica

History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be t.

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture 6-Punishment Of A Virgin

The Tickle Channel Part 49

This beautiful red-head gets a full-body treatment from an unrelenting woman with feathers, fingers, and all sorts of vibrating devices. They tie her and restrain her in the dungeon and begin to tickle her, at one point, she struggles so much with laughter that she actually breaks the device she is restrained to. They focus on her feet, and finally, on her orgasm. This is how Tickle Channel does it, never easy, always laughing!

Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Tickle Channel Part 49

Demtigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

The master of the feminine suffering is there again! Today Ingo LeGrand and his weapon boy Björn the morning star dedicate itself in her already known remedial institution to the study of the female education

Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demtigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Chinese Water Torture featuring - Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Elise loved her torments so much that she was literally begging to be a part of a live feed. PD and the RTB crew were happy to have her. Before the real torture even starts they have her bolted to the floor. PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she's crying and the games haven't even really begun.
PD has an excellent collection of toys that he so rarely gets to use, but since Elise described herself as "down for anything" he can really get some good use out of them. Things like the Tens unit he sticks in her ass or the chastity belt he uses to keep it firmly in place just never get enough action, so Elise is happy to give them a use. They're bad enough on their own but once PD puts suction tubes on her tits Elise's eyes well up with tears.
The torture is rarely fast or easy. Elise spends a long time in bondage. She takes her food and water as a slave to the whims of the RTB viewers. Her pai.

Duration: 1:35:45

File size: 517.7 MB

Download Chinese Water Torture featuring - Elise Graves

Frisky Business

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone, Eve Ellis and Kendra Summers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Frisky Business