Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Orgasms Vol 81

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Fayth, Christina Carter, Danni Lyons
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, NoSex

When the insertion attachment is tied inside danni and the hitachi is turned on hi, the shaking orgasms are non stop. Danni is sweating. a puddle pools under her pussy. i hang the hitachi so i can step back and enjoy more squirting orgasms.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:46:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Orgasms Vol 81

Bondage Secret Pictorial

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ATTACKERS
Cast: Yu Kawakami
Genres: SM,Bondage,Enema,Asian,Japan

"What incredibly painful?" Painful, ... but I do not want to end. Not be forgotten ... this sense. Is ...... unforgettable, absolutely. Yu Kawakami, Atakkazu debut. Is here and the nature of her real intention and earnest.

Format: avi
Duration: 4:01:00
Video: 720x420, DivX 5, 859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bondage Secret Pictorial

Night24. Scene 4226

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: English

These are videos from the infamous Night24.
If you know the name, then you know what to expect. But if you don't,
!!! Be Warned !!!
These are not for the faint of heart. Nigth24 videos often depict
rough sex, BDSM, pissing (in the mouth), gang bangs, and simulated .
All of wich are in these videos. If you are offended by any of these
things then do NOT download them.
For the rest, click, download, and enjoy.

Duration: 2:10:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Night24. Scene 4226

Betty Bi

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be t.

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Betty Bi

The Tickle Channel

Release Year: 2017

This beautiful red-head gets a full-body treatment from an unrelenting woman with feathers, fingers, and all sorts of vibrating devices. They tie her and restrain her in the dungeon and begin to tickle her, at one point, she struggles so much with laughter that she actually breaks the device she is restrained to. They focus on her feet, and finally, on her orgasm. This is how Tickle Channel does it, never easy, always laughing!

Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Tickle Channel

Major Bondage Classics 2

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm

Watch Bobbi Starr come so many times, her eyes actually roll back into her head. Finally, Alyssa Loren is treated to a juice at the Barrix Bar. Her only problem is she has her pussy split by a severe crotch string and that she has no control over what is done to her. Sgt. Major: Bondage Classics 2 features three helpless beauties in strict bondage.

Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Major Bondage Classics 2

Jay Edwards - Sharon's Sacrifice

Sharon is blonde, bodacious, bawdy...the proverbial brick house! Jay leads his lingerie-clad captive to the basement and places her into an excruciating strappado with leashed ballgag and crotchrope, her high heels clattering on the cement floor as she struggles to no avail. Sharon is then tied seated on a stool with one gloved arm suspended over her head -- perfect for somenipple-clothespins and a gag change. Now we find the busty babebound in a kneeling strappado against a short post. Her huge tits are roped in such a way to (over) stimulate her big brown nipples and a quick change of roping (on camera) puts some intense pressureon her crotchrope! Panel-gagged and bound asymmetrically on the girlie-go-round, Sharon cringes as the wicked chrome clamp-bar squeezes her nips. Finally, we see Sharon's magnificent physique completely nude (with her high heels on) tied tummy-downon a tall stool, one leg and one arm suspended and dangling up behind her. This position does NOT sound comforta.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:38
Video: 512x340, RV40

File size: 307.4 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Sharon's Sacrifice

Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Jewell Marceau, Darby Daniels, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch heels over honey colored stockings.Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.

Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Katnapped!

Release Year: 2018

A super sexy cat burglar, a vicious , millions in stolen jewels and vanished
computer secrets that could change the world all collide in the latest
bondage thriller from David Knight and Juliet Heart!
Luscious Lydia McLean stars as Katherine Black, cat burglar supreme! Katherine,
with her super-long red hair and a body to die for, breaks into a house in search of a
stolen fortune. Instead she finds herself captured, gagged, and to strip at the
point of a gun. David has other plans for this beauty, and she's not going to like them!
Katherine is tightly chair tied, hogtied, strappado and bent backwards as cruel
ropes bite into her soft breasts!

Duration: 1:38:39
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katnapped!

Marquis - Fetish Academy

What a spectacular squad! The most beautiful rubber models are playing with each other all trough this opulent and lavish part of our Academy series. New sets, up to 7 girls in action, the labour camp, the institute of discipline and education, the legendary White Room and much more!

Duration: 1:45:48
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1251kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marquis - Fetish Academy

She's In Charge 2

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox, Kleio Valentien
Genres: All Girl, Lesbian, Bondage, Female Domination, Fetish, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons

Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:27:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download She's In Charge 2

Lehrstunden in Schmerz

In this series comes everybody who like it dominant or servilely completely at her expense. We present hard p. / m sex with experienced men and prominent Dominas whom her submissive slaves and slaves punish according to all rules of the art and degrade. Unabridged, uncut and in German Originalsprache.

Duration: 1:57:37
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1478kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lehrstunden in Schmerz

Pretty little profit

When sex pervert sees pretty little Bobbi strutting her stuff in that red cheerleader uniform he hears the register ringing. Cheerleaders are in high demand these days! He takes her home the hard way, with leg kicking rag over mouth seduction. Hog ties her in the van and carries her in so he can prep her for delivery. making her to strip and using strict bondage, domination, crop and flogger discipline and gags.

Duration: 2:02:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1971kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pretty little profit

Body & Soul

Body and soul Alysha Laine becomes in her surreal dream of two strangers, slipped out ladies active a little bit extraterrestrial, and in his research laboratory brought. Both women vergnugen itself with Alysha Laine and test her loading capacity.

Duration: 1:32:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Body & Soul

Bound at home Melanie

A creep in a hockey mask has kidnapped and cleave gagged slender, busty redhead Melanie. He her to the floor and hogties her using handcuffs and string. The kidnapped cutie is then left alone to endure this uncomfortable position. She wrestles exhaustingly with the tight bondage while the villain is away. He returns later and unties her, but not for long. Then, the villain ties Melanie, bent over, to a chair by her wrists and ankles. She is still cleave gagged and wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He removes the cloth gag and replaces it with a wad of packing and some duct tape. He spanks her ass and fondles her menacingly for a while.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

Download Bound at home Melanie

Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Frisky Business Ban vol 8

The Business

Cast: Hollywood, Jewell Marceau, Nina Neon, Eve Ellis, Darby Daniels

The Business and Bondage entertainment collide in this new Jack Banner Video. Hollywood has been hired by a "name" director for a bondage movie. The ropes get progressively tighter as she changes wardrobe and positions. Her last scene features a hogtie so tight she can't move at all. Jewell gets a surprise for her birthday, an unannounced visit from Jack. Jewell is also roped tight as can be, and goes topless for her last two scenes. She is also gagged with some huge ballgags that must be seen to be believed. New model Nina Neon plays a very voluptuous bondage virgin who is tied for the first time on Jack's "Real Bondage," ending up topless as well. Last, super vixen Eve Ellis is chair tied by Jack and Darby, who tease her tightly tied body. You will not find women this beautiful tied this tightly anywhere else!

Duration: 1:39:48
Video: 544x416, DivX 5, 854kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 687.4 MB

Download The Business