Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Bound At Home Eve Ellis

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Hot redhead Eve is captured by a merciless intruder in a hockey mask. Looking gorgeous in tight jeans, top and sneakers, she is tied with string and cleave gagged, the leaves her there. She struggles hard against her bonds, but only makes it from the couch to the floor before the villain returns. The masked creep ties Eve very securely to a chair, her hands cuffed behind her back, and pulls a cloth tightly between her teeth. He exits and Eve struggles to no avail. The camera captures this fine damsels distress from several angles while she whimpers in fear and pain. She is adorably helpless in her blue tank top and jeans. Despite Eves constant whining, the villain ties her up yet again. He finally shuts her up with a cleave gag. string around Eves chest perfectly frames her huge tits as she struggles exhaustingly on the couch, then the floor. The on screen tying takes a while, uses lots of string and is very secure. Eve is made to strip down to her white cotton panties and socks, reve.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:43:54
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bound At Home Eve Ellis

Jewell's Favorite Abductors Lew Rubens

Lew Rubens has poor Jewell Marceau this time in the grips of his menacing hands and ropes! Watch as the lovely Jewell struts in her business suit, stillettos, and seamed stockings only to be floored off her
high heels as she is made to forfeit her position as "boss" and learns to endure the strictness of being dominated by a strong man and his different forms of bondage, gags, punishment, and revenge!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 932.7 MB

Download Jewell's Favorite Abductors Lew Rubens

Self Service Sex

A new twist on the Self Service Sex series. These girls all love to masturbate - we know that. But do they like to do it tied up? That's right. You will see these girls fuck themselves all bound up. Some with their hands, some with toys and some with machines. They fucking love it. And so will you. Sit back and watch these restrained beauties get off just for you.

Duration: 1:47:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Self Service Sex

Air exposition blame hanging omnibus

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: Rei Aoki, Yui Asahina, Kazuki Nakamura, Shiho bloom Palace faint Yukimi (Yuria Misaki) arrow holly early Reiko figure from the cocoon star Mon Nana Miyaji two Chinami Oka Airi Niiyama Mitsui Yuka Yuka Takahashi, Chie Takeda
Genres: SM,Bondage

175 minutes full of blame-the highest body of the woman hanging dance vividly the void, of finesse bondage! Cry the women who resist technique was lifted in anger as vulnerable in agony, suffering, ... no longer. Tit suspension bondage opening exposition of the history of hard retraining at the Art!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:55:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 907kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Air exposition blame hanging omnibus

The Transformation Of Thor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play

Tiny Asian goddess Nana has dreamt of being a bukkake slave for many men and now her dream finally comes true. Beauty verses the bukkake beasts, covering her in their man juices while she is fucked sucked and taken. Or was it all a dream...

Highly pregnant Sasja shows us theat pregants girls need playtime too. Her beautiful voluptuous body is a sight for sore eyes and her tight rubber outfit makes this preggo playslut a perverted perfection you only have dreamt of.

Again the two rubber goddesses are playing with their rubber toy. Now they place him into the rubber vacume bed teasing and humiliating him as he lies enclosed in rubber bondage.

Madame Adore transforms Slave Thor to her obedient subservient play slut. Pushing and testing his limits to the edge of his tolerance with severe punishment, pain and humiliation. Slave Thor is at the mercy of Madame Adore's most sadistic desires. He has no resistance, he is her property, her slave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Transformation Of Thor

Kick strikes KERU-NAGU vol.2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Collector
Genres: SM,

究極のSMリアルドキュメント.。嘘偽りのない世界.SMの聖域で行なわれた二人の奴隷誓約!その劇的かつ感動的な一部始終を完全収録!!乱田舞x結城凛.本音と本音のぶつかり合いによって真実が映し出されていく。

Duration: 2:21:09
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1513kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kick strikes KERU-NAGU vol.2

Betty B

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be t.

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Betty B

Insex - Fluffy

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Insex
Cast: 411, 731
Genres: Blindfold, Chair, Clothing, Device, Electro, Extreme-Bondage, Flogging, made smelling, made Exercise, made Orgasm, Gag, Girl-On-Girl, Latex, Leather, Marks, Metal, Muzzle, Nipple Clamp, Nipple-Torture, Posture Collar, Scissors, Stocks, Strap, Tape, T

411's 48-hour live feed from May 17-19 in 2002 is titled The Chair because the centerpiece (secondary to 411, of course) is a metal chair upon which she experiences torture and pleasure for the next 48 hours.

Duration: 1:50:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps

Download Insex - Fluffy

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Studio: Multi Media Verlag

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Hellfire Sex - part 10

Studio: Pariah Pictures/JM Productions

A brutal, horrible sex, largely ahead of Meatholes, according to participants in meatnetworking. The reckless, insatiable bitch, Melissa Lauren, who is also a director, punishes all these whores with flogging, pain, humiliation, and hard sex.

Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 448x336, XviD, 826kbps

File size: 697.0 MB

Download Hellfire Sex - part 10

Jay Edwards - Jev-181 - Tight and Tighter

Sexy Shay Lynn and lusty Domino are put through their paces in a dazzling variety of painful and restrictive bondage positions. An impertinent Shay starts off ballgagged, hogtied and totally naked, writhing around on a king sized bed. Her perky pierced tits are subjected to some grueling nipple torture before her hogtie rope is attached to a ceiling hook. She's then spread-eagled on the bed with her shaved and pierced pussy on full display and completely vulnerable to an additional clothespin torment. She kneels awkwardly on a stool in a red vinyl bustier and matching fuck-me pumps as Jay takes full advantage of her soft flesh. Her torment continues as she's manhandled and roughly used but the helpless girl can do nothing but moan and whimper through her many gags. Shay is kept totally submissive as the ropes go from tight to tighter with lots of onscreen tying including several elbows-together binds. Domino gets the same no-nonsense treatment: She's been a bad girl and she seems to k.

Duration: 1:38:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Jev-181 - Tight and Tighter

Die Harte Hand der Herrin

And then still the strict hand of a mistress around the internal needs of her slave does not concern, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Duration: 1:46:40
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1650kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Die Harte Hand der Herrin

The Torture Galaxy video 36

Genres: Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro

The magic wand is tied to her pussy... As the vibrator pulses, her Master paws her clit before he clamps her huge nipples and walks away ...

Duration: 2:47:31
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Torture Galaxy video 36

Orgasm Hostages

Release Year: 2021

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.

Duration: 1:32:00

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Orgasm Hostages

The Damsel Gift

Release Year: 2021

A happy couple. A cute . They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Duration: 1:35:46

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift

The Adventures Of Agent

Release Year: 2018

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Adventures Of Agent

Jesse - Alpha Female

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Jesse Jane, Samantha Saint, Manuel Ferrara, Jules Jordan
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Watch the sexy blonde bombshell Jesse Jane dish out her way of punishment on those she deems need it! Jesse is more than capable of dishing out seductive torture but also likes to be punished as well. She plays both roles so well and we expect nothing less from the beautiful blonde. Don't miss this exclusive Jesse Jane experience, you will live to regret it if you do!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:51:30
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1871kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jesse - Alpha Female