Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Alura Jenson & Isis Love (The Cuntry Club

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alura Jenson & Isis Love
Genres: BBW,Big Ass,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Blonde,Brunette,Huge Tits,Latina,Lesbian,MILF,Sex Toys,Thick,Voluptuous

Alura recently moved into a new neighborhood, and she's seeking to join an exclusive country club. But Isis - the tough, bitchy milf who handles new memberships - isn't going to accept Alura so easily. She thinks Alura looks far too sweet and suburban for the club and turns her away. Despite her disappointment, Alura is turned-on by Isis's strong demeanor.and she'll do anything to change her mind.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11657kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Alura Jenson & Isis Love (The Cuntry Club

Milking Clit

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson
Genres: Blonde,Caucasian,Cheating,Couples Fantasies,Lesbian,Massage,Natural Tits,Redhead,Sex Toys,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy
Video language: English

Shy Ella has never received a professional massage before, so she asks for a female masseuse. Horny masseuse Jillian wants to introduce Ella to the benefits of mixing milking tables and massage. She begins rubbing her down regularly, but soon tells her she can give her "special treatment" through the magic table. Through the milking hole, Jillian begins fingering Ella's pussy and using a vibrator on her. The uptight Ella is initially surprised, but when she discovers how good it feels, she's ready to start milking it!

Duration: 38:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4366kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Milking Clit

Alex Coal, Brianne Blu (Roommate Romance II

Genres: Lesbian

Have you ever been in love with your boyfriend's ? That's my predicament, and to make it worse, she lives in the same house as us. Her name is Alex Coal, she's my best friend, and I'm Brianne Blu, her best friend. We've been like two peas in a pod these last three years. She's a lesbian, out and proud, and I seethe in jealousy when she goes out on a date. I analyze her every glance, how she holds my hand at times when we go out, and I'm starting to think that my deep affection for her is mutual. I'm suffering and the only way I will get relief is to feel her lips against mine!
You have to understand Alex, she's the type of girl who always does the right thing, and so even if she is in love with me, she might not want to be with me because of her . I lay in bed, next to her sleeping , and I dream about beautiful Alex. I dream of kissing her, the way her face would look like from beneath her perfect thighs, and as my fingers get slippery from my orgasm, I realize.. I will go to her ton.

Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7137kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Alex Coal, Brianne Blu (Roommate Romance II

Destiny Cruz, Vina Sky - Squirting Sorority (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Destiny Cruz, Vina Sky
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tits

Destiny Cruz is a pledge at BAE sorority and Vina Sky wants her to know that she isn't getting in that easy. First she makes Destiny clean her bathroom and then she makes destiny clean her pussy. Vina lets Destiny know that only squirters are in this sorority so if destiny can't squirt, she can't join.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Destiny Cruz, Vina Sky - Squirting Sorority (2021)

Confessions Of A Sinful Nun

Studio: Sweetheart Video
Cast: Charlotte Stokely, Darcie Dolce, Lea Lexis, Lily Adams, Mona Wales, Nina Hartley, Penny Pax, Riley Nixon
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian All Sex Cosplay

'Confession Of A Sinful Nun' follows devout Charlotte (Charlotte Stokely) as she lives a peaceful life with her other . Unfortunately, everything will change when Lily (Lily Adams) arrived to the convent. Charlotte is suddenly seduced by the temptation of another woman. This attraction will shatter everything she believes in. Meanwhile, Superior (Nina Hartley) will have to deal with other forbidden behavior around the convent.

Total size: 561.4 MB in 1 files.

Download Confessions Of A Sinful Nun

Ember Snow, Adira Allure - Girls Night In (2021)

Cast: Ember Snow, Adira Allure

Adira Allure and Ember Snow are celebrating their 1-year anniversary as roommates with a movie night. When a scene in the film leads them to ask whether they've ever had sex with a woman, they both admit they haven't, but it soon becomes obvious that these two babes are curious! Ember gets thing started, horny, rubbing her pussy, before her inquisitive hand does the same to Ember. It doesn't take long before their curiosity leads to them bringing out a dildo and vibrator for some wet and wild lesbian sex with a whole lot of squirting!

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3471kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 747.2 MB

Download Ember Snow, Adira Allure - Girls Night In (2021)

Cherie Deville, Karlee Grey - My Stepdaughter Is a Gamer

Cast: Cherie Deville, Karlee Grey
Genres: big ass, big tits, hairy, lesbian, milf

Cherie Deville's Stepdaughter Karlee Grey spends all day in her room playing video games and talking to her "followers" online. Suspecting the worst, Cherie decides to barge in one day and get to the bottom of what's really going on. She learns that Karlee really is playing video games with strangers......

Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cherie Deville, Karlee Grey - My Stepdaughter Is a Gamer

Kaisa Nord, Lika Star - Undress me now (2021)

Cast: Kaisa Nord, Lika Star

Lika Star visits Kaisa Nord for some styling tips, apparently her taste in clothes are outdated. After she tried different dresses, she confesses to Kaisa Nord that she doesn't know how to make love. That's when their eyes begin to spark at each other while Kaisa feels an irresistible urge to teach Lika how to sensually reach the orgasm. Their bodies intertwine while they slowly undress their clothes, gently show some love for the nipples and let their tongues travel in the land of passion.

Duration: 38:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Kaisa Nord, Lika Star - Undress me now (2021)

Chinese girl gives oral apology

Cast: Yiming Curiosity, Elena Vedem
Genres: Teen, Asian, Small Tits, Pussy licking, Lesbian

Yiming Curiosity is operating late for a sweat session together with her private coach Elena Vedem, who could be very aggravated! When Yiming exhibits up, she tries to apologize, however Elena could be very upset. As they start to stretch, Elena pressures Yiming, who asks how she will be able to make it as much as her coach. The blonde babe tells her cost to drop to her knees and makes her lick her pussy! Elena sits on Yiming's face and performs together with her tits as she orgasms, then fingers the tight brunette doggystyle till she cums too.

Duration: 28:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 629.1 MB

Download Chinese girl gives oral apology

Attractive Sexy Girl Knocks On The Door Offering Cookies

Release Year: 2011
Cast: April O'Neil, Isis Taylor and Madison Ivy
Genres: Lesbian, Natural Tits, Bubble Butt, Blonde, Brunette, Threesome, Sex Toys, Girl Scout

Isis enjoys fresh girls, even though she knows is wrong so she whips herself for her sins. April knocks on the door offering cookies. This is Isis's greatest temptation but April rejects her and leaves.
Madison (the devil) appears offering Isis to have April as her own little bitch. April comes back and wants to fulfill Isis's desires. But there is a clause in fine print that has them both as Madison's personal sex slaves.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Attractive Sexy Girl Knocks On The Door Offering Cookies

Intrigues And Relations Of A Sexy Girlfriends

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Angelina Valentine & Rebeca Linares
Genres: Lesbian, Rough Sex, Latina, Bubble Butt, Black Hair, Sex Toys, Big Tits

Angelina and Rebeca have been dating for a while and everything seems to be going well until Angelina learns that her partner has been cheating on her with a guy.
Instead of talking to Rebeca about it Angelina gives her exactly what she wants and fucks her real nice with a strap on.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Intrigues And Relations Of A Sexy Girlfriends

How To Please Her

Cast: Bella Rico, Clara Mia
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Toys

Clara Mia is hanging out waiting for her girlfriend, Bella Rico to arrive. When Bella does come by, she has a surprise gift for Clara. She slips behind Clara and covers her lover's eyes with her hands to set the perfect scene for lovemaking. When Clara looks up and sees the gift bag in Bella's teeth, she has a good idea of what's coming next.
Clara knows she should probably say something, but before she can find the words, Bella captures her sweet lips in a deep kiss. Bella dips her head lower, popping Clara's breasts from the top of her shirt to nuzzle and lick those tender globes. She only eases back when Clara makes it clear she'd like to deliver the same treatment.
Although Bella has temporarily yielded control, she takes it back as she gently eases Clara down onto her back once again. Lifting Clara's miniskirt and discarding her panties, Bella takes a taste of her girlfriend's musk. Finding Clara nice and wet, Bella begins lapping away at her lover's dripping slit. She uses her.

Duration: 30:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3168kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 752.6 MB

Download How To Please Her

Good Wife Goes Bad

Cast: Bridgette B, Jenna Starr
Genres: Lesbian, Big Ass, Big tits, 69

Busty blonde housewives Jenna Starr and Bridgette B are never going to get along. Jenna is a prudish mom, while Bridgette is a free spirit who loves to sunbathe nude in their shared backyard. One day while Jenna is taking out the trash, she catches Bridgette masturbating with a sex toy through the window. The moralistic wife is mad at first but soon finds herself so turned on by Bridgette that she starts rubbing her pussy as she peeps. When Bridgette catches Jenna, she pulls her inside for a naughty lesbian fuck that's sure to get the good wife screaming.

Duration: 33:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 862.5 MB

Download Good Wife Goes Bad

Kaisa Nord, Lika Star - Undress me now

Cast: Kaisa Nord, Lika Star
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Big Tits

Lika Star visits Kaisa Nord for some styling tips, apparently her taste in clothes are outdated. After she tried different dresses, she confesses to Kaisa Nord that she doesn't know how to make love. That's when their eyes begin to spark at each other while Kaisa feels an irresistible urge to teach Lika how to sensually reach the orgasm. Their bodies intertwine while they slowly undress their clothes, gently show some love for the nipples and let their tongues travel in the land of passion.

Duration: 38:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5899kbps

Download Kaisa Nord, Lika Star - Undress me now

Ember Snow, Adira Allure - Girl's Night In FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ember Snow & Adira Allure
Genres: Athletic, Asian, Caucasian, Blonde, Big Tits, Squirt, Wet, Fingering, Ass Worship, Lesbian, Scissoring, Dildo, Sex Toys, Vibrator

Adira Allure and Ember Snow are celebrating their 1-year anniversary as roommates with a movie night. When a scene in the film leads them to ask whether they've ever had sex with a woman, they both admit they haven't, but it soon becomes obvious that these two babes are curious! Ember gets thing started, horny, rubbing her pussy, before her inquisitive hand does the same to Ember. It doesn't take long before their curiosity leads to them bringing out a dildo and vibrator for some wet and wild lesbian sex with a whole lot of squirting!

Download Ember Snow, Adira Allure - Girl's Night In FullHD 1080p

College Hot Girls Use Their Wet Tongues

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Abby Cross, Abigail Mac and Ava Addams
Genres: Lesbian, School Fantasies, MILF, Natural Tits, Brunette, Raven, School, Threesome, Sex Toys, School Girl, Teacher, Big Tits

Ava Addams is a slutty teacher who's stuck sitting in study hall watching over all the sexy schoolgirls getting ready for exam season. To pass the time, Miss Addams hikes up her skirt so she can fuck the dildo she hid on her chair while she fantasizes about all of the sexy students that are around.
Before long the students are all gone, so Ava calls in her teaching assistant Abby Cross to eat her wet pussy. When sexy student Abigail Mac catches them in the act, Miss Addams offers her straight A's to keep her mouth shut, but it turns out all the slutty schoolgirl wants is to get in on the action!
So the three lovely ladies use their wet tongues, delicate fingers, and Ava's big dildo to make sure they all cum nice and hard before next class!

Duration: 33:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download College Hot Girls Use Their Wet Tongues

Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson

Cast: Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson
Genres: Blonde,Caucasian,Cheating,Couples Fantasies,Lesbian,Massage,Natural Tits,Redhead,Sex Toys,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy

Shy Ella has never received a professional massage before, so she asks for a female masseuse. Horny masseuse Jillian wants to introduce Ella to the benefits of mixing milking tables and massage. She begins rubbing her down regularly, but soon tells her she can give her "special treatment" through the magic table. Through the milking hole, Jillian begins fingering Ella's pussy and using a vibrator on her. The uptight Ella is initially surprised, but when she discovers how good it feels, she's ready to start milking it!

Duration: 38:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4366kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson

Ember Snow & Adira Allure - Girl's Night In

Studio: hotandmean
Cast: Ember Snow & Adira Allure
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Clips, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Dildo, Roommate, Squirting, Vibrator

Download Ember Snow & Adira Allure - Girl's Night In

Headmistress Scrubs Her Dirty

Cast: Katie Morgan, Gia Derza
Genres: Lesbian, Big Ass, Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Big tits, Older/younge

Katie Morgan is a blazing hot headmistress you don't want to fuck with. When student Gia Derza's room is left in complete disarray, Katie is less than impressed. Katie accidentally plays the voyeur, catching Gia playing with herself. Katie decides what this dirty girl needs is a good scrubbing. She tries to cool Gia's pervy ways off in a bath, but Gia has other plans. Gia soaks Katie her to strip down to her birthday suit. This doesn't distract Katie from her tiding up of Gia; instead she gets close and personal for some pussy hair trimming. Once Gia's all neat and tidy, Katie can't resist her perfect pussy and gets straight into hardcore lesbian lip service.

Duration: 34:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps

File size: 732.4 MB

Download Headmistress Scrubs Her Dirty

Rebel's First Lesbian Anal

Cast: Holly Hendrix, Rebel Lynn
Genres: Hardcore, Brunette, Toys, Dildo, Small Tits, Anal, Girl-on-Girl, Gonzo, Anal Toys, Gaping

It's about time for Rebel Lynn's first lesbian anal experience, featuring massive gapes and giant toys. It's all anal with these lesbian beauties. With deep ass licking and full on anal tongue fucking! Rebel will definitely never forget her first time!

Duration: 38:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Rebel's First Lesbian Anal