Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

BrutalDildos Isabella and Bara

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella and Bara
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella and Bara

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked ? Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Gina Gerson,Lolly Small
Genres: Big Boobs,,Fisting,Lesbian,Masturbation,Toys
Video language: English

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked? Good news! We have a series of hot lesbians that are going to show you how it's done! Fister Twister puts these babes in an all white room with an endless supply of lube so they can get nice and slippery as they work their fists in wrist deep and beyond! This is hardcore fisting at it's finest!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

Download So You Wanna Get Fistfucked ? Part 2

Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Angel Piaff & Francesca Dicaprio

Cast: Angel Piaff & Francesca Dicaprio
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbo

Angel Piaff & Francesca Dicaprio are such horny young girls! You will not believe how these tiny teens can take such brutal dildos so deep inside their pussies.

Duration: 26:43

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Piaff & Francesca Dicaprio

Hello Linnaea

Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in ple.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hello Linnaea

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark and Bara Brass
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Duration: 28:15

File size: 1.3 GB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Daenerys and Cersei filling up all holes

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cosplay, Dildo Fucking, Girl Girl

It's my first cosplay video, filmed with MV Star DollFaceMonica. We got inspired by Game of Thrones The story: Daenerys and Cersei are the last women alive in Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. They are captured, enslaved and degraded. Their one and only duty is to please every men, dragons and Night King. Video is full of hot action: sloppy blowjob, sucking on a double headed dildo, fucking pussy to pussy with double headed dildo, dildo riding, anal fucking, ass to mouth, pussy creampie.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Daenerys and Cersei filling up all holes

Valentina Ross & Naomi

Cast: Valentina Ross & Naomi
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naomi gets another playmate to enjoy on Fister Twister in the form of busty brunette Valentina Ross. Both girls are ready to play and start this horny scene by kissing each other intimately. Naomi slides her hand down and puts it into Valentina's red panties rubbing her pussy fast before both girls get naked and Naomi uses a metal speculum to gape apart Valentina's pussy while she fingers it at the same time. Naomi moves onto Valentina's tight ass and stretches it before using a blue sex toy to slide into her pussy as Valentina lays back and masturbates at the same time. Naomi gets so turned on she flicks herself too then Naomi moves the toy to Valentina's tight ass. Naomi decides it is time to have even more fun and fists Valentina's pussy hard, then toys her ass at the same time to give her ultimate pleasure. Valentina is enjoying herself so much that we get a fantastic closeup of her toying a magic wand vibrator while still being fisted! Valentina thrusts herself hard onto Naomi's.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Valentina Ross & Naomi

Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and get.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Anal fisting supreme

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Nikky Thorne is our all-time favorite... just watch of her scenes and you'll know, why. She simply loves what she's doing... Can you guess how long it took her to cum while Destiny was plunging deep into her wet cunt wrist deep? No? Then let us add Alysa and her anal fisting skills to the equation and things turn from good to great all the sudden!

Duration: 35:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Anal fisting supreme

Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy

Cast: Vanessa Twain & Whitney Conroy
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Whitney Conroy is back on Fister Twister and ready for another play mate. She is joined by dark haired hottie Vanessa Twain and these girls are ready to get started. Whitney looks gorgeous in a pretty black dress and starts kissing Vanessa who has gone for more of a slutty look! Both girls are wearing black spike heels and soon strip each other naked before Whitney starts to rub Vanessa's pussy. She uses a metal speculum to insert into her hole and stretches Vanessa's pussy apart while she sits with her stocking covered legs wide open. Vanessa bends over and Whitney fucks her with a big black dildo doggystyle then as Vanessa turns over, Whitney swaps the dildo for her fist! Vanessa's pussy gets nice and wet and Whitney enjoys pounding her hard with her whole fist then gently rubs her pussy before getting a magic wand vibrator and letting Vanessa cum hard while it vibrates against her wet pussy!

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps

Download Vanessa Twain, Whitney Conroy

Fist deep into me

Cast: Antonia Sainz & Billie Star
Genres: Fisting, Speculum, Girl Girl, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have some steamy lesbian fisting action with stunning babes Billie Star and Antonia Sainz. Both girls are dressed in sexy bodysuits and start to kiss before peeling themselves out of their hot little outfits. They push their boobs together and then Antonia bends stunning Billie over and gapes apart her pussy while rimming her ass! Antonia gets some white kitchen tongs and slides them into Billie's pussy before gaping her apart and once she has finished, she places them into Billie's mouth so that she can taste her own sweet nectar. Antonia moves onto a big black dildo and uses it on Billie's juicy pussy in preparation for the lesbian fisting play that she is about to embark on. She fist fucks her hard as she slides her whole hand into her pussy, making her moan and groan in pleasure! If you love to watch girls getting fisted, Fister Twister is the number one place to find lesbian fisting sex and this scene is hotter than ever!

Duration: 30:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7234kbps

Download Fist deep into me

Deepthroat, pussy fuck, cum

Genres: Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking, Masturbation, Orgasms

Naughty kity is 's filthy whore tonight. She starts with dirty talk, body tease and strip, then blows a big dildo, takes it deep down her throat, gagging and getting sloppy. After a hot blowjob naughty kitty gets on all 4 and takes that big dildo deep in her tight pink pussy. Switching from to missionary position kitty cums hard twice and begs for creampie...

Duration: 35:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7932kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Deepthroat, pussy fuck, cum

Home Run - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy eve.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

Download Home Run - FullHD 1080p

Paola Hard Gets Anal Fisted By Sara Bell and Assfucked - Full HD 1080p

In the home stretch, the girls wildly ride their studs in reverse cowgirl, frantically jerking off their wonder whangs, until they spew their joy juice all over themselves, erupting in some spectacular, eye-popping, screaming orgasms, as the guys continue pile driving their colossal cocks into them, until only their cream pies are left behind, slowly oozing out of our girl asses, for a glorious, gooey ending.

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11756kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download Paola Hard Gets Anal Fisted By Sara Bell and Assfucked - Full HD 1080p

Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All Sex, Femdom and Strapon,Fisting and Dildo

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lara Onix & Proxy Paige

Valentina Ross & Naomi

Cast: Valentina Ross & Naomi
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Naomi gets another playmate to enjoy on Fister Twister in the form of busty brunette Valentina Ross. Both girls are ready to play and start this horny scene by kissing each other intimately. Naomi slides her hand down and puts it into Valentina's red panties rubbing her pussy fast before both girls get naked and Naomi uses a metal speculum to gape apart Valentina's pussy while she fingers it at the same time. Naomi moves onto Valentina's tight ass and stretches it before using a blue sex toy to slide into her pussy as Valentina lays back and masturbates at the same time. Naomi gets so turned on she flicks herself too then Naomi moves the toy to Valentina's tight ass. Naomi decides it is time to have even more fun and fists Valentina's pussy hard, then toys her ass at the same time to give her ultimate pleasure. Valentina is enjoying herself so much that we get a fantastic closeup of her toying a magic wand vibrator while still being fisted! Valentina thrusts herself hard onto Naomi's.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps

Download Valentina Ross & Naomi

Anal whores fist ass till wrist

Genres: Anal, Anal Masturbation, Fisting, Gaping, Girl Girl

Hardcore anal fisting (ourselves and each other) with MV star DollFaceMonica.wo beauties know a lot about real esthetic sex without the participation of men. And really, why are they needed if there are fingers, fists and dildos?

Duration: 35:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7744kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Anal whores fist ass till wrist