Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Fisting, Prolapse

Cute blonde Holly Hanna shows the limitless capabilities of her asshole as it devours multiple shaped brutal dildos!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

Download BrutalDildos Holly Hanna

Dutch Dyke Plugging

Cast: Dutch Dyke
Genres: Fisting, Pissin
Video language: English

Don't you love a slut who loves to pose? This Dutch dyke gets so fucking hot stripping that her pussy winds up sopping wet. No problem for her to plug her own little dyke with half her fucking arm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:38
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1283kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Dutch Dyke Plugging

Octokuro & Purple Bitch - Sweet Horny Girls - Cake Smash

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Octokuro & Purple Bitch
Genres: Amateur, Anal Play, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Costumes, Cowgirl, Cream, Dildo, Lesbian, Teen, Toys

Me and @purple_bitch we have prepared such a delicious meal for you! Very sweet video, whipped cream is everywhere and we lick it greedily. Toys in our sweet assholes and ... cake we crush the cakes with our asses at the end and dirty each other.

Duration: 45:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4168kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Octokuro & Purple Bitch - Sweet Horny Girls - Cake Smash

Samantha Rone and Adriana Chechik She's In Charge (2015)

Adriana Chechik had Samantha Rone tied up right where she wanted her for some hardcore lezbo action. These horny girls went a bit crazy as Adriana showed Samantha that she was in charge and was gonna tear that hot pussy apart.

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8778kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Samantha Rone and Adriana Chechik She's In Charge (2015)

Abella Danger, Joanna Angel - Rock Out With No Cocks Out (2018)

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Abella Danger, Joanna Angel
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

When Joanna Angel shows up late for her band practice wearing her new sexy rocks star ensemble, Abella Danger isn't impressed with Joanna's plan to use sex to sell records. What Abella doesn't know is that Joanna is well aware that Abella is no angel herself, as she tells her she's seen her try to fuck her way to the top of the music industry before! Joanna teases and tempts Abella to let out some of her pent up sexual frustration, and not before long, these two rocker chicks play with each other's pussies like a couple of guitars!

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5070kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abella Danger, Joanna Angel - Rock Out With No Cocks Out (2018)

Busty Lara De Santis Destroys Her Ass With Fisting, DAP & Squirt

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lara De Santis
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore , All Sex Anal , DAP, Fisting

Lara De Santis wearing a school girl costume stretch the ass with a monster dildo show gape and do a DP and DAP with a big dildo and a real cock and after destroy her boyfriend's ass doing fisting and DAP with a big snake dildo and take a load of cum in the face and on the glasses

Duration: 43:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11809kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Busty Lara De Santis Destroys Her Ass With Fisting, DAP & Squirt

Ema and Dalida - Curvy Lesbian Fist Fucked

Cast: Ema and Dalida
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Russian Girls

Ema and Dalida caressed and licked their pussy tongue, then proceeded to fistin. This fisting was awesome.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Ema and Dalida - Curvy Lesbian Fist Fucked

Keri Berry Dragon Battle IX Compilation

Studio: ManyVids

I hilt the Echo, and he pulls me close and spanks my ass to please and encourage me. We had a lot of fun filming this together :) Enjoy watching me try as much of my XL Chance as I can, finishing in a Huge creampie, dripping onto the soles of my feet. Assisted scene.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Keri Berry Dragon Battle IX Compilation

Ema and Dalida - Curvy Lesbian Fist Fucked

Cast: Ema and Dalida
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Russian Girls

Ema and Dalida caressed and licked their pussy tongue, then proceeded to fistin. This fisting was awesome.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Ema and Dalida - Curvy Lesbian Fist Fucked

Fist To The Max

Studio: Sweet Pictures

We are two crazy girlfriends and mostly we are pissed off when guys are in the questions. No cock for us means only fist, whole fist and nothing but the fist. Nothing better for two chicks in the bed!

Duration: 31:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3795kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download Fist To The Max

Alla and her mad fuck

Cast: girl
Genres: female domination, cunnilingus, anal, dildo

Ala is an insatiable girl, she loves to do something that will give her pleasure, but rather a few orgasms at the same time. For this, she has lovers who fuck her in all holes, she also has a dildo for full sensations.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Alla and her mad fuck

Isabella and Bara

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Isabella and Bara
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Isabella and Bara

Kara and Vanessa Twain

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Two dark haired babes, Kara and Vanessa Twain feature in today's update on Fister Twister and both girls look ready for some fun. Kara poses in a sexy blue skintight dress as Vanessa enters and strips her naked, before they both kiss. Vanessa bends Kara over and inserts a metal speculum into her pussy, stretching her apart then turns her over so that she can finger her hole while it is gaping. She Kara to taste her own juices then gets on a big black strap on to dominate Kara even further. Kara sucks on the strap on, taking it as far into her throat as she can before Vanessa bends her over and fucks her pussy hard! As much as Kara loves doggy style, she has to ride this big black cock, so they change positions so that Kara can bounce up and down on Vanessa's strap on while getting her tits and pussy groped. Afterwards, Kara lays back down as Vanessa slides her whole fist into Kara's wet and juicy pussy. She takes a whole fist as we zoom in really close then Vanessa pulls out and make.

Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara and Vanessa Twain

Keri Berry - Dragon Battle IX Compilation

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Keri Berry
Genres: Solo, Aliens & Monsters, Anal, Cosplay, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Riding

this clip is exempt from any and all deals including contests 1: Large Chance + Large Slink, I use other toys in this round, but it's only to serve the purpose to Dp these two toys, and creampie my ass, which I do. Thanks so much to Spade for helping with this scene! 2 Med Blaze + Med Crackers, these toys are both Super thicc so perfect to warm up for the next round. I use blaze in my pussy, then my ass- then I Dp with them!!! I didn't expect that hahaha, I move on to anally riding crackers, until I pick it up. Solo scene. 3 Lg Rex + Med Flint, I thought Rex was perfect to Dp for some fun before I stuffed flint in my ass, and I was right! Solo scene. 4 Xl Chance + Xl Echo, holy wow this is amazing, I hilt the Echo, and he pulls me close and spanks my ass to please and encourage me. We had a lot of fun filming this together :) Enjoy watching me try as much of my Xl Chance as I can, finishing in a Huge creampie, dripping onto the soles of my feet. Assisted scene. Enjoy multiple views in.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Keri Berry - Dragon Battle IX Compilation

Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Cast: Isabella Clark and Bara Brass
Genres: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbi, Anal

Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Isabella Clark and Bara Brass

Sasha Rose & Dido Angel

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Sasha Rose and Dido Angel make their appearance on Fister Twister today dressed in sexy clubwear dresses and high heels and waste no time in kissing each other to start off this fantastic scene. Once both girls are naked they get hold of some green kitchen tongs and lick it in preparation for some pussy gaping! Sasha gets them inserted into her delicious looking pussy and gaped wide open before Dido slides it back out and lets Sasha taste her own pussy juices. Sasha then bends over in a doggystyle position and gets stretched some more, as Dido prepares her for what is next! Using a pink and black striped huge plug, Dido inserts it into Sasha's pussy and licks her clit at the same time, giving her maximum pleasure. She really seems to enjoy this toy and it helps to stretch her pussy wider for the lesbian fisting play that lies ahead. Dido can't wait to insert her fingers into Sasha's pussy and easily slips her whole fist into her hole after oiling up. The fisting fun continues in a mul.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6199kbps
Audio: 278kbps

Download Sasha Rose & Dido Angel

Japanese Extreme Anal Stretching Giant Buttplugs and M2F Double Anal Fisting (2016)

This is a higher quality and extended version of this awesome upload by strykercm13 - many thanks to him for finding this extreme couple. It features extreme anal sex between a petite Japanese girl and her partner and is among the most intense anal stuff you'll ever see - as illustrated below. It is censored as per Japanese custom, but fortunately the most important part, our heroine's butthole, is completely uncensored at all times. The scene starts out with double anal fisting and some buttplug play.

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1024x580, MP4V, 1959kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 532.8 MB

Download Japanese Extreme Anal Stretching Giant Buttplugs and M2F Double Anal Fisting (2016)

Brutal Toys Fisting

Cast: Zemfira
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Dildo, Fisting

High heels and a skimpy lingerie dress are sexy on the skinny solo girl that strips and exposes her beautiful pussy in this naughty hole stretching scene. She has two huge dildos to play with and fucks her cunt with both and the way her tight pussy lips stretch around the invading rubber dicks is utterly mouth watering. .

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Brutal Toys Fisting

Give Me Your Hand

Studio: Sweet Pictures

She loves cocks, but she loves hands more. She is kind of slut that adores when somebody's hand fill up her pussy or even her ass. And it does not matter is it a girl or a guy, she loves it deeper and deeper.

Duration: 31:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3732kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

Download Give Me Your Hand