Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Easily fisted

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Jessica Bell (fisted)Released
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her w.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Easily fisted

Fast and slow

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Toys

Naughty Antonia is back again and in a dominant mood as she takes control of blonde babe Julia Parker. These naked babes are in the studio and kiss briefly before Julia climbs up onto a glass table and leans over on her side. Antonia spreads her pussy lips apart with her fingers and notices how juicy Julia already is. She slips a few fingers into her hole easily and finger fucks her. Antonia wants Julia to taste her own pussy juices so lets her lick her fingers clean before this hot brunette gets hold of some black tongs which she uses to pinch Julia's nipples. Moving down to her pussy, she gapes Julia wide apart in preparation for some serious lesbian fisting that is coming. Before the main event, Antonia fills Julia with a monster sized black dildo and horny Julia masturbates at the same time! It isn't long before Julia is bent over the glass table and Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She starts as she means to go on and does quick shallow movements then takes things a bit slower an.

Duration: 20:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19510kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Fast and slow

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. She.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Anna Loves Big

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Anna
Genres: Big Toys / Dildo, Masturbation

In this video we present you a very beautiful girl with different sex toys (dildos), she uses the camera on itself for its intended purpose. But what makes this sexy babe, we suggest you look at yourself in the film

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

Download Anna Loves Big

Solo Fun with Lolly Gartner

Welcome to the new chapter of the ongoing solo series by Zoliboy. Today's performer is the sweet little Lolly Gartner, a slender girl with a... well, not so slender toy and you better believe that dildo will explore a lot of wet holes today. So please lean back comfortably and enjoy Lolly's private show.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Solo Fun with Lolly Gartner

Fisting Delight

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Fisting Delight

Oiled Up and Fisted

Cast: Claudia Macc, Julia Parker
Genres: Belly Button, Big Dildo, Blonde, Body Oil, Close-up, Dildo Sucking, Fingers, Fingering Pussy, Fingers, Fist Fuck, Fisting, Hardcore, Kissing, Lesbian, Licking Toys, Natural tits, Pussy Gape, Tattoo, Toys

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Oiled Up and Fisted

Teaching Anastasia

The petite little fisting 'sexpert' Doris has a new pupil with a supposedly flexible pussy. Well, Miss Ivy will be the judge of that, right? Blonde Anastasia seems to be a bit tense in the beginning, but as it regularly happens, she quickly realizes how awesome Doris' treatment feels.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 836.0 MB

Download Teaching Anastasia

Two babes for two dildos

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Evelina Darling and Gabriella
Genres: Dildo, Anal, Lesbi, 1080p]

Petite brunette teens Evelina Darling and Gabriella take turns filling each others tight assholes
with giant brutal dildos until they gape!

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Two babes for two dildos

Horsin' Around

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dawn Willow
Genres: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

Download Horsin' Around

She's a pro in fisting

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Jessica Bell (fisted)Released
Genres: fisting, older women, mature, oral, anal, all sex

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

Download She's a pro in fisting

Cream basque

Release Year: 2021

I have lost it, having received a few physical condi- tions before. And then I fell out of the wilderness, and my body was out of my spirit. I turned back to me and sat down on the crown. She zazhmuril eyes and opened the mouth, I quickly nadrachival and after a few seconds the semen flowed her face. Clear white colonies on cheeks, forehead, lips, eyes and flowed to trimming. She came close, part of the sperm.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cream basque

Teaching Wanessa

Foxy Dominica is back to teach the younger generation of upcoming fisting talents, Wanessa among them. The brunette hottie appears to be a good student, quickly finding her pleasure in Dominica's session, adapting Dom's hand technique with her flexible pussy.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 806.8 MB

Download Teaching Wanessa

Fist Me First

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

Download Fist Me First

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Latina, Babes, Big Butt, Black Hair, Brunette, One On One

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

All the fisting is done by the girls themselves with no male hands! The fisting is full fisting.Today lesson is between two brunettes, Mira Cuckold her name hints about her real area of expertise and Athina.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Riding That Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist - FullHD 1080p

Big Toy Gape My Pink Hole - Lourdes Noir - Full HD 1080p

You love a good pink pussy gape. So I push my pussy to the limit just for you. Starting with smaller toys and moving to larger, watch my pussy open up to a big pink hole just for you. Are you going to fill it up for me?

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 10322kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Big Toy Gape My Pink Hole - Lourdes Noir - Full HD 1080p