Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

BrutalDildos Nikki

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nikki
Genres: Dildo

We carefully selected this exclusive material Smoking blonde Nikki punishes her pussy with a combination of massive dildos until she's drained of cum and energy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Minnie Mangaa nd Frida - Fist Me First - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting
Video language: English

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Minnie Mangaa nd Frida - Fist Me First - FullHD 1080p

Natasha Teen - Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade

Cast: Natasha Teen
Genres: Anal Fingering, Anal Masturbation, Ass Fisting, Big Butt, Big Tits, Blonde, Dildo, Gapes, Huge Toys, Latina, Loose Asshole, Prolapse, Sol

Natasha Teen does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11676kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Natasha Teen - Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade

BrutalDildos Shania

Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

Sheala Brill - Wide Selection

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sheala Brill
Genres: Dildo, Toy Play, Squirting, Hardcore

her insatiable pussy needs special attention. a man copes with this task by powerfully hammering it with a special tool

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Sheala Brill - Wide Selection

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

All the fisting is done by the girls themselves with no male hands! The fisting is full fisting.Today lesson is between two brunettes, Mira Cuckold her name hints about her real area of expertise and Athina.

Duration: 17:21

Download Dirty Garden Girl

Chalenge Passed - 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time .

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Chalenge Passed - 1080p

Brutal Dildos Isabella Clark

Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo

blonde slut hammer themselves in anal huge dick and gets great pleasure We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Brutal Dildos Isabella Clark

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Duration: 17:21

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Give Me A Hand

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting & Dildo

Hot lesbian blondes Alexis Crystal and Cayla Lyons offer a great performance for all us fisting fans out there. These babes gone wild tease and prod their hot wet pussies with a passion and intensity that will leave no one limp!

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5554kbps

File size: 923.0 MB

Download Give Me A Hand

Sheala Brill - Wide Selection

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sheala Brill
Genres: Dildo, Toy Play, Squirting, Hardcore

I will fuck you, my dear, with the help of materials at hand, namely, I prepared a baseball bat. I'll give you another vibrator, so while I work on your hole, you stimulate the clitoris.

Duration: 24:29

Download Sheala Brill - Wide Selection

Pleasure Of Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting - FullHD 1080p

BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

Genres: Dildo, Prolapse

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Download BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

blonde slut hammer themselves in anal huge dick and gets great pleasure We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Zoe Sparx - Pigail Slut Plugs Her Ass

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Zoe Sparx
Genres: Anal, Solo, Fisting, Masturbation, Butt Plug, Toys, Dildo, Orgasm

Zoe sits on a white couch and starts to spread her ass wide, plays with a few dildos and an anal plug, and fists her asshole for the camera.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 981.3 MB

Download Zoe Sparx - Pigail Slut Plugs Her Ass

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Real Cheating Wife Fisted Gaped& Fucked

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: BBC, Fisting, Interracial, Squirt, Squirting

This 19 year old ni**a not only has a giant dick but a fist to match! This is a "first time" for both of us. His first time diving wrist deep in pussy & my first time with a man's entire hand in me. Watch as I puddle, pool, and gush in his hand while he seemingly effortlessly punches my cunt over and over. Those that want to know how it was, all I can say is " He gives me just that. Once he's done digging by hand, he flips me over and continues deeper with his big black cock

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16387kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Real Cheating Wife Fisted Gaped& Fucked

BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

Genres: Dildo, Prolapse

Download BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

The New Girl - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to .

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The New Girl - FullHD 1080p