Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Makfuk

I Cunt Dink Clearly

Cast: Lauren Crist
Video language: English

Now with the dildo in hand Lauren repeats the legs up position just as in the previous clip with her knees up to her chin and her big ass curves bulging prominently to fill your screen while she fucks herself. In the second half she hangs her ass right off the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor giving a beautiful view of her butt in mid air while fucking her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 718.8 MB

Download I Cunt Dink Clearly

Makfuk

Sadie Hartz - Pint Sized Cutie (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sadie Hartz
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Teen

Sadie Hartz is the kind of short stuff that is going to just tickle you pink. Her bikini covers her tits and twat, but she hates having it on. She'd much rather be naked beside the pool so she can thumb her hard nipples and work her bare twat into a cream filled orgasm.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16005kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sadie Hartz - Pint Sized Cutie (2020)

Makfuk

Eliza Thorne - In The Nude (2020)

Cast: Eliza Thorne
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Lovely teen Eliza Thorne is busting out as her body matures. This young cutie has some incredible nipples on her blossoming breasts, the kind you'll want to flick and suck for hours. Her slim figure melts beneath her wandering fingertips, which ultimately settle between her thighs to flick her tender clit.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9655kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Eliza Thorne - In The Nude (2020)

Makfuk

Lina Lovely - Lets Get Naked

Cast: Lina Lovely
Genres: Brunette, Long hair, Mini Skirt, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Socks, Sol

Playful little coed Lina Lovely is always looking for some new sex games to enjoy. Getting naked is usually step one, and warming herself up by playing with those cute titties is step two. Step three can go a few ways, but they all involve spreading her pussy juices everywhere as you get her off.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12497kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lina Lovely - Lets Get Naked

Makfuk

Video of Video Masturbation slender Dominika

Dominika wears small shorts that emphasize her camel toe as she when she is combs her long hair in the bathroom.Taking her shirt off, she squeezes her small breasts. Taking her shorts off, she licks her finger and teases her clit. Combing her pubic hair with a hair brush, Dominika pleasures herself to orgasm.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11501kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Video of Video Masturbation slender Dominika

Makfuk

Natasha Polynesia - Petite Milf (2020)

Cast: Natasha Polynesia

Petite mama Natasha Polynesia has curves in all the right places. Her butt is perfectly round and her titties are a nice handful. Let her show you her striptease as she lives out her fantasies by peeling her sheer panties off on camera and playing with her meaty bare pussy.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9587kbps

Download Natasha Polynesia - Petite Milf (2020)

Makfuk

Video of Video Masturbation deep fingering Luciana

Luciana spreads her legs in her chair, her yellow panties flashing upskirt. Moving her paint brush over the knickers, she gets aroused and takes off her shirt and plays with her large breasts.Rubbing her clit with her brush, she gets her hairy pussy wet before she licks her fingers and starts fingers herself to orgasm.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Video of Video Masturbation deep fingering Luciana

Makfuk

Dont Sweat the Small Stuff

Cast: AJ Applegate

AJ has a masturbation session with a slim black vibrator while leaning back on the deck chair. She was originally trying to squirt but her performance suffered somewhat as she sweats it out in the 105 degree heat. She resorts to just fingers in the last few minutes and brings the action to somewhat of a climax but the squirt never comes.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

Download Dont Sweat the Small Stuff

Makfuk

Big Tit Play 1080p

Cast: Bella Breeze
Genres: Big Areolas, Big Boobs, Blonde, Bras, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Solo

Do you want to see a horny teen like Bella Breeze play with her big all naturals? This spunky short haired hottie is not shy about popping those bazongas out of her bra and fondling them. Moving her attention lower, she leaves one hand on her tit and one on her bare twat.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6268kbps

File size: 753.1 MB

Download Big Tit Play 1080p

Makfuk

Bella Breeze - Busty Bella (2020)

Cast: Bella Breeze

Stunning young hottie Bella Breeze will blow you away with her big breasts, her sweet smiles, and her do me gestures. If you ask nicely, she'll pop her breasts out of her bra and slip her bare pussy from her sheer thong. She's one hell of a stunning package as her fingers spread her pussy juices everywhere.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9406kbps

Download Bella Breeze - Busty Bella (2020)

Makfuk

Maya Kendrick - Good Sluts Deserve Treats

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, POV, Toilet Slavery

You just can't help yourself can you? You need my direction, you need to please me. I want you to watch me very closely and do everything I tell you to as I know you can follow orders like a good boy. I bet your cock is already leaking in your pants just looking at me in my skin-tight rubber attire. Now take off your pants and bend over to show me that greedy hole that needs to be fucked and filled. You have been such a good slut waiting for me to tell you just how you need to fuck your ass for me. I want you to pick out your biggest toy for me. Something extra thick that will show just how devoted you are to being my proud anal whore.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 901.2 MB

Download Maya Kendrick - Good Sluts Deserve Treats

Makfuk

Lily Joy - Couch orgasm (2020)

Cast: Lily Joy

Cute blonde Lily Joy joins us for our latest movie. This hottie is bent over on the couch in a cropped top, denim hotpants and red high heels and rubs her hands over her ass to turn herself on immensely. Kneeling up, Lily slides her hand down into her hotpants and touches her puffy pussy, sucking her fingers clean before she unbuttons her cropped top and teases her big tits. She pulls down her denims too and once she is naked she lays on her side and fingers her pussy. Using some red tongs, Lily pushes her labia together and gapes her juicy puffy pussy apart. She uses the tongs as a sex toy, fucking herself and then moves onto a red dildo which she enjoys while laying on her back. Moving into the doggystyle position, this hot blonde masturbates while fucking her dildo and lays back down against the couch to orgasm!

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Lily Joy - Couch orgasm (2020)

Makfuk

Video of Video Masturbation object insertion Rose

Curvy Rose lies on the couch before getting naughty and touching her crotch. Taking her shirt off, she squeezes her small breasts.After getting naked, she licks her hair brush and inserts it onto her hairy pussy. Wanting more pressure on her clit, she gets her double pronged sex toy, simulating her clit with one part of it while penetrating her pussy with the other.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10076kbps

Download Video of Video Masturbation object insertion Rose

Makfuk

After The Party

Cast: Beth
Genres: Solo, Medium Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Blonde, Long Hair, Panties, High Heels, Tan Lines, Evening Wear, Stockings

Now that Beth is single, this fun loving mommy likes to go party. When she returns home, she peels off her evening gown and enjoys the breeze on her naked skin. Sinking to the floor, she lets her hands roam her cum hungry bod from her tender boobs to her smooth bald fuck hole.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14967kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download After The Party

Makfuk

Beth - Cum Again

Cast: Beth
Genres: Solo, Medium Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Blonde, Long Hair, Panties, Lingerie, High Heels, Tan Lines, Stockings

Let Beth show off the way her lacy lingerie clings to her lush curves. This mature housewife is breaking free of her demure personality and letting it all pop out. Enjoy the way those tan lines highlight her all naturals and cream filled pussy as she shows how she likes to use her magic fingers to masturbate.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15677kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beth - Cum Again

Makfuk

Natasha Polynesia - Pleasing The Pussy (2020)

Cast: Natasha Polynesia

Back from a night on the town, milf Natasha Polynesia covers herself in oil as she peels off her evening gown. It's just the slightest bit of kink for this cock hungry mama as she slips out of her lingerie and then enjoys a slow seduction with her hands roaming her breasts and cream filled cunt.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10092kbps

Download Natasha Polynesia - Pleasing The Pussy (2020)

Makfuk

Anita Blanche - Fuck My Ass

Cast: Anita Blanch
Genres: Anal, Anal Toys, Bed, Bedroom, Big Dildo, Blonde, Bouncing Boobs, Bra, Curly Hair, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking,

Blonde babe Anita Blanche joins us from her home and this stocking clad babe teases on her bed in white lingerie. Rubbing her hands over her white lace panties, Anita wastes no time in peeling herself out of her panties so that she can tease her puffy pussy. Leaning on her side, Anita toys her ass with a flesh like dildo and then bends over into the doggystyle position to pound herself even faster. This horny blonde places the dildo between her legs and rides it in her ass and anal play really turns her on so by now her juicy puffy pussy is dripping wet! Naughty Anita toys her dildo in all positions before settling on doggystyle once more to finish herself off before laying on her back and masturbating to orgasm!

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Anita Blanche - Fuck My Ass

Makfuk

Hurricane Kalina

Cast: Kalina Ryu

Kalina’s masturbation session starts with just fingers rubbing her pussy and later progresses to a couple of vibrating toys with one going in her vagina and another vibrating her clitoris. She is quite a performer with enthusiastic action advancing to super fast and crazy fucking and non stop restlessness. She is obviously having lots of fun doing this as she frequently breaks out into smiles and giggles. Once again there is some pretty graphic pussy spreading to end this clip. This time she gets several fingers inside her pussy to pry her vagina wide open.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7854kbps

File size: 822.4 MB

Download Hurricane Kalina

Makfuk

Shana Ricci - Poolside Pleasures (2020)

Cast: Shana Ricci

Check out the way Latina hottie Shana Ricci fills out her bikini! She doesn't care that she's outside; she needs to get naked so she can make herself cum! Once she's nude, she takes her time exploring her tan lined titties and soft bald cooch before splashing pool water to cool down her hot body.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8937kbps

Download Shana Ricci - Poolside Pleasures (2020)

Makfuk

Shaw Shank Redemption

Cast: Sheena Shaw

Sheena's masturbation scene starts with just fingers manipulating both her pussy and her ass hole. Soon she progresses on to big blue vibrator and it finds it's way into both her pussy and her ass. Once again her positions are fantastic putting her pussy and ass in prime positions for ogling throughout all of the masturbation action. She never reaches any obvious orgasm though it hardly matters as her posing and performance is infused with abundant sensuality and obvious exhibitionism.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Shaw Shank Redemption