Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Makfuk

Nata - Back For More

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nata
Genres: Blonde, Bras, Fair Skin, Glasses, Medium Boobs, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Short hair, Socks, Solo
Video language: English

Nata was so popular we just had to bring her back. Watch this fun loving Russian mom peel herself out of her clothes with plenty of teasing touches to her breasts and twat. Once she's nude, her hands are everywhere, cupping her breasts, squeezing her tits, and spreading her pussy juices everywhere.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10233kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nata - Back For More

Makfuk

Alexia Pleasures Herself in the Great Outdoors

Genres: All Natural, Asian, Masturbation, Petite, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Solo, Toys

Sexy Alexia loves showing off that incredible, natural body of hers! This scorching hot brunette cannot wait to slip off her denim shorts and spread her legs wide, rubbing her clit. As soon as she whips out her toy, you know this naughty sweetie means business! She lubes that bad boy up and slides it right inside that pretty pussy of hers. You get to watch this busty beauty moan while she plays, until she cums!

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9705kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

Download Alexia Pleasures Herself in the Great Outdoors

Makfuk

Baby Doll - Deep Desire (2021)

Cast: Baby Doll
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Baby Doll can be quite the professional when she wants, but this busty milf is equally eager to just take it all off and go to work on her lush curves. She takes her time seducing herself, rubbing down every inch of her soft skin and dipping her fingers into her cream filled cunt.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8942kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Baby Doll - Deep Desire (2021)

Makfuk

Carolina - Bodacios Booty (2021)

Cast: Carolina
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Milf

We're introduced to gorgeous dark haired hourglass Carolina as she walks towards us in a white dress and high heels, chatting about a little of her sexual history and we note her sultry husky voice...and as she unties the top of her dress she reveals that big juicy pair for us, including her sexy tanlines! Relaxing on the hallway chair we watch as she gives herself a hard breast massage, spreading her legs - we note she has no panties on beneath - and then she starts to rub herself with her fingertips before reaching for a vibrating white toy. We watch as she licks and sucks the toy, then starts penetrating herself with it faster and faster until she enjoys her first orgasm of the day. After changing into an orange dress we see her bent over a bit, treating us to a view of that gorgeous round butt peeking out from under the dress. She sits on the kitchen table, spreading wide and using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy for huge vibration pleasure to enjoy multiple strong orgasms! Nex.

Total size: 8.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Carolina - Bodacios Booty (2021)

Makfuk

Flirty Naughty - When She Cums

Cast: Flirty Naughty
Genres: Black Hair, European, High Heels, Long hair, Masturbation, Shaved Pussy

Look at the way hot mom Flirty Naughty has made herself up to entice you to touch. This cock hungry mama is eager to get naked so she can get to work with her talented fingers rubbing down her firm breasts and bare snatch. She wants to demonstrate how she likes riding her dildo to climax.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14673kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Flirty Naughty - When She Cums

Makfuk

Video Masturbationslender Alexandra

Slender Alexandra lies in bed wearing only her panties as she touches herfetish tiny breasts small breasts and teases herself.Her hands move down her body and opens up her legs as she rubs into herfetish natural hairy bush hairy pussy underneath her knickers.Taking her clothes off, she plays with her large labia.Pinching her pink nipples she gets turned on and she masturbates herfetish wet pussy wet pussy till she orgasms.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11448kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 889.3 MB

Download Video Masturbationslender Alexandra

Makfuk

Astrid Love & Nova Hawthorne - Tantric Yoga

Cast: Astrid Love & Nova Hawthorne
Genres: Fingering, Hairy, Lesbian, Mutual Masturbation, Neatly Trimmed, Redhead, Small Boobs, Girl/Girl

Naked Yoga instructor Nova has such a small class these days! With a one on one lesson, Nova slowly builds up Astrid to some more advanced stretches.
Watch their tight, smooth pussies pulse and sway on the mats until they're both slick with excitement. Nova teaches Astrid how to stretch her hairy, tense cunt, and gets off on the view!
Astrid desperately wants to fuck her instructor, but makes do rubbing her swollen clit in her face.
Nova pulls out all the tricks, and cums with her cute asshole stretched out over a glass dildo.
Can we cum to the next class??

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Astrid Love & Nova Hawthorne - Tantric Yoga

Makfuk

Victoria Rainbow - Sundress (2021)

Cast: Victoria Rainbow
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

There's nothing like the sun on her skin as she masturbates to really get Victoria Rainbow off. This hot and horny milf can't keep her clothes on as soon as she's found an isolated area. Spreading herself out on a picnic blanket, she explores her breasts and bare cunt with her talented fingers as she moans.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 27361kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Victoria Rainbow - Sundress (2021)

Makfuk

Zoey Bennett is shy at first.. but only at first

Studio: Cezar Capone

Brunette slut with small boobs and amazing legs is virgin in this style of pleasuring. Bitchy lady with amazing tattoos strips, exposes her mighty ass and enjoys her own tasty pussy. 18 you hottie is so shy but she likes, look how her vagina became super slimy so she can taste the sweet juice from it.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14783kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 937.5 MB

Download Zoey Bennett is shy at first.. but only at first

Makfuk

Madison Love - Thinking Of You

Cast: Madison Love
Genres: Brunette, European, Fair Skin, Lingerie, Long hair, Massage, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Tall Girls, Toy

Balloons and stuffed animals are an easy way to get into Madison Love's panties. This teen is delighted to receive gifts of all kinds, especially when they involve getting herself off. Watch how she admires her brand new vibrator before getting naked and taking it for a bald pussy test drive.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15209kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Madison Love - Thinking Of You

Makfuk

Jasmine Jolie brings her favorite dildo

Studio: Cezar Capone

Very hot blonde bitch is super horny and she knows what fits her the most, so she brings her favorite big glass sex toy which she sticks in her shaved muff and enjoys the size of it. Hottie is best in this work so see how she licks it and makes it slimy for her gaping vagina which got soft and ready for masturbation.

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14905kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 867.3 MB

Download Jasmine Jolie brings her favorite dildo

Makfuk

Turn Me On

Cast: Maria Wars
Genres: masturbation, natural tits, curvy, vibrator

What would you do to get a piece of hottie Maria Wars? She's got curves for days and she can't wait to show off every one of them. Watch her show off as she gets naked and puts her hands to work fondling her big boobs. Grabbing a vibrator, she gives herself a pussy party.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9874kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turn Me On

Makfuk

Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Milking, made Male Orgasm, POV

A new trial in POV, reduced in price for the imperfect way it's been shot from a head mount. I am a sex therapist with my patient who has had numerous issues with premature ejaculation. I explain that it will take time to retrain his cock, but well start with a basic exam. I want to see his lack of control for myself. As soon as I start to manipulate his cock, he is already close to orgasm! So I tease him.. and tease him.. and continue to tease him. By the end, he can't see straight and I decide to make sure he knows that I have total control over his cock.His orgasm shoots and sputters everywhere.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 774.0 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Makfuk

Turn Me On

Cast: Maria Wars
Genres: masturbation, natural tits, curvy, vibrator

What would you do to get a piece of hottie Maria Wars? She's got curves for days and she can't wait to show off every one of them. Watch her show off as she gets naked and puts her hands to work fondling her big boobs. Grabbing a vibrator, she gives herself a pussy party.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9874kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turn Me On

Makfuk

May Thai - Thai Climax 2

Cast: May Thai
Genres: Solo, Posing, Asian, Barefoot, Bathroom, Brunette, Couch, Masturbation

Petite beauty May Thai is in the shower, water streaming over her gorgeous body. She towels off and puts on sexy lingerie, letting her long jet-black hair down. Walking gracefully into the living room, the Asian cutie is soon naked again as she succumbs to her erotic urges. She perches on the sofa with thighs spread wide, stroking her shaved pussy, her dark nipples diamond-hard. Turning onto her knees with her perfect ass offered invitingly, she thrusts her fingers into her wet slot. When she's at fever pitch, she lies back against the cushions, gasping with arousal as she masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28325kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download May Thai - Thai Climax 2