Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Makfuk

Let's Cum Together Right Now

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Solo, Posing, Fake Tits, Lingerie, Masturbation, Nylons, Panties, Shaved, Stockings, Toys
Video language: English

Jewelz Blu loves to cum but she loves it so much more when you cum right with her. She gives you thorough instructions on what to do while she stares you down licking her toy just like it was your cock. Don't speed up too much you better listen to her every instruction and if you do it just right you can cum right along with her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30188kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Let's Cum Together Right Now

Makfuk

Struck by a Whitening Rod

Cast: Tracy Gold

Tracy uses a white vibrator on her pussy while sitting on the chair with her ass right on the edge giving an excellent view of her entire underside through all the action. Before long she moves onto the top of the table showing a perhaps even more revealing pose with her legs spread wide in the air. Ironically the nearby church bells start ringing just as she starts getting all juicy with goo oozing out of her vagina. The action becomes quite explicit and exciting as she becomes more aroused with the toy popping all the way out of her vagina between strokes and pussy juice flowing down her butt crack.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 807.2 MB

Download Struck by a Whitening Rod

Makfuk

Babe is too horny

Studio: Small Talk

Hurry up, this blondie can't wait any longer. Her wet pussy demands attention now and she will give in. Watch her bare her pert tits, get down on the bed, pull the thong aside and. Let her playful fingers part her juicy pink pussy lips and slide in!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps

File size: 210.6 MB

Download Babe is too horny

Makfuk

A Chrome Bone Solo

Cast: Niki Lee Young

Niki gets comfy on the bed and then gets busy with a chrome vibrator. There's lots of noisy drama as she vibrates her clit to a climax in several positions. There's not so much in the way of pussy juice but you will like the way her vagina tends to stay open when she takes the toy out of her pussy.

Duration: 9:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

Download A Chrome Bone Solo

Makfuk

Remi Jones - Teen Orgasm (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Remi Jones
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Short black hair and fair skin are the first things you'll notice about peppy teen Remi Jones, but soon enough she'll give you a better tour. Her little titties are so fine with perfect puffy nipples. After she slips out of her thong and grabs a Rabbit vibrator, she'll show you just what she likes in bed.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13795kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Remi Jones - Teen Orgasm (2020)

Makfuk

Sapphire Blue - Boudoir Of Delight (2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sapphire Blue

Mix up a chartreuse retro designer bra, a vintage girdle, 50's fully fashioned nylons and designer stilettos, top with a sheer black nylon blouse and skin tight pencil skirt. All that on leggy, big busted Sapphire and you will bust a nut watching this for sure!

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11468kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sapphire Blue - Boudoir Of Delight (2017)

Makfuk

Kobe Lee - Fetish in the Afternoon

Cast: Kobe Lee
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

For the fans of Kobe, I have a serious treat. We are all lovers of her bondage work, but I also love it when she gets dolled up without ropes. Yes, Kobe is a bondage girl. There is no doubt about it. She has confessed that when she does cheesecake vibrator scenes that she gets off faster if she is fantasizing about being tied up and helpsless, that pretty much explains all you need to know about this girls. I'm sure it helps that she is dressed in such a fetishy outfit. Tight leather corset, leather gloves, sheer black pantyhose, stockings and seriously high heels certainly put her in the mood... and I'm sure after you see these, you'll be in the mood to see more of her... tied or otherwise... Enjoy these... They really are gorgeous!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

Download Kobe Lee - Fetish in the Afternoon

Makfuk

Princess 's

Asses everywhere, on that day was a a historical day for him, they were all on him, and the sex was everywhere I didn't see how they jumbled on me, I only saw asses in front of me, I put my dick in every hole I saw, it was very nice, subscribe now to see the best 2 asses in the world been open together.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Princess 's

Makfuk

Jack Off How I Like It

Genres: Big Ass, Brunette, Family, JOI, Masturbation, Natural, POV, Role Play, Shaved Pussy

Naughty stepdaughter Natalie Brooks Is feeling just a bit horny and really wants to rub her pussy and finger herself but she doesn't want to do it aloe. So thats where you come in. You hear Natalie calling you from her room and as soon as she walks in you find her in just this sexy black bra and matching panties.Natalie looks at you in the eyes and says " I want you to see how I like to be touched I know you have been looking for a long time and now you can see it but i want to see you do it too" You agree right away you can not say no since Natalie is an expert at seduction and she has trapped you into her sexy spell. Natalie starts by removing her bra and showing off her cute perky titties with just perfect nipples. Natalie continues to cup her tits and rub down her body as she slowly slides down her panties giving you a look watching you as you react from seeing her bald pink pussy and she begins to sllide her hand up and into her mouth. Natalie Makes sure that her hand is nice and.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19519kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jack Off How I Like It

Makfuk

Sylvia S - Undress Me

Cast: Sylvia S
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Bras, Fair Skin, High Heels, Mini Skirt, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Tall Girls

Check out the way that Sylvia S fills out her dress. This newly-divorced mommy is down to fuck as she enjoys her newfound freedom. Watch as she takes her time undressing while pausing to play with her nipples until they're diamond hard, then spreads her legs so she can fondle her needy clit.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13944kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sylvia S - Undress Me

Makfuk

Sylvia S - Glad You Came

Cast: Sylvia S
Genres: Solo, Blonde, Bras, Fair Skin, High Heels, Mini Skirt, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Tall Girls

Horny mommy Sylvia S doesn't consider her day complete without an orgasm. The bombshell housewife is stunning in the nude, from her firm all naturals to her slim and sexy curves. Settle in for a fun time as she takes you on a tour of her fair skin body from tits to twat.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14490kbps

Download Sylvia S - Glad You Came

Makfuk

Swart Asian dildoing

Even when this swart Asian hottie doesn't get cock, she can't resist the temptation to satisfy her sex hunger. This time she will be doing it on her own with the help of her rubber friend. Watch her get settled in bathroom and plow her tender hole.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Swart Asian dildoing

Makfuk

Hair she Cums

Cast: Dakota Skye

Dakota uses a big vibrator on her pussy while lying back on top of the table. There's a few position changes including lying on her side, doggy style and finally squatting crabwalk style with her butt hovering in front of your face. There's probably a couple of real orgasms in this footage. At the end you can see her pussy juice glistening between her pussy lips.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7948kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

Download Hair she Cums

Makfuk

White Lace And A Tasty Cherry

Cast: Vina Sky
Genres: Solo, Posing, All Natural, Asian, Brunette, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Petite, Real Tits, Small Tits, Trimmed

Vina Sky is just waiting for you to come and help her get out of her white lacy bra and panties. It hugs her so tight making her firm little tits just stand to attention and just wait until you see those perfect little nipples that just want to be sucked and licked! Vina is such a naughty tease opening up her legs so you get a fantastic view of her pussy while she her clit with her fingertips. She is ready to cum but keeps edging herself until you are ready to cum too!

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19491kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download White Lace And A Tasty Cherry

Makfuk

Czech out the Prague Ram

Cast: Blanche Bradburry

Blanche's best asset, her ass, gets a good display in this anal scene. Her position lying on her side show off her ass curves beautifully as she fingers her ass hole. She uses the same glass toy now in her ass easily managing some deep ass fucking. The butt crack views are pretty awesome every time she takes the toy out of her ass with some beautiful close up anus shots. She soon turns onto her front with her legs open giving you the front row seat between her legs to gaze straight up her ass as she alternately fucks her ass and then shows off her ass crack with her freshly fuck anus winking at you and showing off. The anal fingering at the end may be the highlight as her anus is beautifully exposed in close up detail surrounded by a very shapely and inviting ass crack.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8215kbps

File size: 560.1 MB

Download Czech out the Prague Ram

Makfuk

Cram Bury Stuffing

Cast: Bailey Rayne

Bailey use a small dildo to fuck herself up the ass in doggie style position and then lying on her front. She really digs it in quite deep virtually putting the whole toy up her ass. After some fast and slow action with the toy she just uses her finger up her ass and it finishes with some pretty decent close up views in her crack.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8127kbps

File size: 603.3 MB

Download Cram Bury Stuffing

Makfuk

Play with Dee Lips

Cast: Nici Dee

Nici is just too cute at the beginning of this clip with a shy smile that hardly belongs with what she is about to do. Nevertheless she does start rubbing her big thick pussy lips while lying back on the couch. It's doubtful that there's any real orgasm in this yet it is still a nice display of thick pussy lips being manipulated under circling fingers.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps

File size: 519.1 MB

Download Play with Dee Lips

Makfuk

Pussy in the field

Our shameless exhibitionist hoochie strikes again! Here in this video you will see her walking through the beautiful field, laying in the grass - and then getting naked and showing off her incredibly tempting pussy all of a sudden! What a perv babe!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Pussy in the field

Makfuk

Gob Bliss a Marica

Cast: Marica Hase

There's plenty of saliva involved in this vibrator masturbation scene with multiple gobs of spit dribbling down over her girlie bits. She spends quite a while with the toy inside pressing against her G spot culminating in a rather sudden squirting orgasm. She lets out three quite impressive squirts in quick succession. She tries for more and though it doesn't come she does ooze out some very creamy white pussy goo.

Duration: 9:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 541.1 MB

Download Gob Bliss a Marica

Makfuk

Dani Blu - Sweet Petite (2020)

Cast: Dani Blu

Tiny American teen Dani Blu just can't seem to keep her clothes on. With perfect handful titties like that tipped with super hard nips, wouldn't you want to feel them up? Watch this tan lined hottie take it all off and then go to work for her own deep pleasure masturbating that bare twat.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14486kbps

Download Dani Blu - Sweet Petite (2020)