Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Makfuk

She prefers XXL toys

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Solo, Toys, Outdoor
Video language: English

Small sex toys are something that this blond model is not willing to waste time on. Offered to choose from a whole arsenal of rubber cocks, she grabs the biggest, gets settled in a longchair outdoors and. Slams the fucker all the way into her pink!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3787kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download She prefers XXL toys

Makfuk

Sky Pierce - Vibe It Out 2019

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sky Pierce

Hot and horny Sky Pierce loves masturbating, but this blonde has way more fun when she plays with toys. Popping her titties out of her bra and sliding her thong down her thighs, she shows off her slim figure and pert ass. Then she grabs a vibrating toy and goes to work for a bald pussy party.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4404kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 471.6 MB

Download Sky Pierce - Vibe It Out 2019

Makfuk

It felt so damn fine

This video will show you what a totally oversexed girl looks like, so open up your eyes and enjoy. This cream-skinned hottie with pink pussy loved her dildo so much she just couldn't stop drilling herself with it for what felt like a whole eternity!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3769kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download It felt so damn fine

Makfuk

Lina Lovely - Tight And Tiny (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lina Lovely
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Can you imagine the tight pussy that cute coed Lina Lovely has? She'll let you experience her greedy little twat if you take the time to seduce her by pinching her nipples to diamond hard points. Her bald snatch is smooth and wet and very ready to enjoy a big climax.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13194kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lina Lovely - Tight And Tiny (2020)

Makfuk

Sky Pierce - Wetter The Better

Cast: Sky Pierce
Genres: Big Nipples, Blonde, Bras, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Small Boobs, Solo, Thongs, Wet

Looking fine in a bra and thong, Sky Pierce is the definition of a sensual delight. She's always feeling up her puffy titties and pinching her nipples into hard peaks. Letting her hands roam down to her ass, she squeezes and parts her cheeks. Then she takes her party to the shower for some wet fun.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7019kbps

File size: 881.5 MB

Download Sky Pierce - Wetter The Better

Makfuk

Girl's favorite toy

A good fuck with a dildo is this brunette's main weakness. No one knows where it feels best like she does, so. Get prepared to see her almost melting from pleasure as she rams the toy into her pink hole. It vibrations are driving her so damn horny!

Duration: 8:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3774kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download Girl's favorite toy

Makfuk

Asian all-holey slut

Studio: Telsev

If you like really hot and really adventurous Asian chicks, then the star of this solo vid is the one you need. Come see her in her birthday suit, sticking her favorite sex toy into her pussy and her fingers - up her ass. Looking gorgeous, isn't she?

Duration: 12:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3661kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

Download Asian all-holey slut

Makfuk

Liza Smoke - Petite Pussy (2020)

Cast: Liza Smoke
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Teen

Sweet, petite, and always primed to cum, Liza Smoke is a super skinny spinner whose favorite pastime is getting naked. Watch as she spreads herself out, shaking that ass and then settling onto the couch with her hands exploring everything from her tiny boobies to her cream filled bared fuck hole.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16343kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Liza Smoke - Petite Pussy (2020)

Makfuk

Sofia Lee - All That Glitters (2020)

Cast: Sofia Lee
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Busty brunette Sofia Lee is back and in her latest update she dazzles in a gold sequin dress. This curvy babe has assets in all the right places and strips out of her dress to reveal her deep red lingerie and massive tits! She leans back on her chair and slides her hand into her panties to masturbate while squeezing her tits then pulls her panties between her puffy pussy lips before taking them off completely. Continuing to masturbate and finger herself while standing, Sofia decides to gape her pussy apart using a metal speculum. While she is stretched apart she enjoys a little red dildo inside her pussy and then moves onto an even bigger sex toy which she uses while masturbating to finish herself off!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8008kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sofia Lee - All That Glitters (2020)

Makfuk

From small to large

That rubber dick is too big for this dark-haired starlet? Don't worry, it will still end up in her smooth pussy - she just needs to prepare herself for it a little bit. Watch her massage her clit with a vibrator before letting that dong into herself!

Duration: 11:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download From small to large

Makfuk

Monica Melody - Love Ya Self

Cast: Monica Melody
Genres: Big Nipples, Brunette, Long hair, Masturbation, Mini Skirt, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Socks, Solo, Thongs

Monica Melody knows how important it is to indulge in some self loving sometimes, which is why she never fights the urge to get herself off. She prefers clothes that leave her bubble butt hanging out, and she hates wearing bras that get in the way of her hard nipples. Let her show you her fantasies!

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6623kbps

File size: 720.4 MB

Download Monica Melody - Love Ya Self

Makfuk

Pink Temptation

Cast: Cassia
Genres: Erotic, Solo, Nude, Posing

Stunning brunette Cassia wakes up horny. Pulling down her babydoll nightie to expose her perfect breasts, the Polish beauty takes some candy from the nightstand drawer. She gets naked, running her hands over her sexy body and teasing her nipples stiff. On her knees, she caresses her gorgeous ass and shaved pussy, fingertips circling over her clit. Her moans of pleasure grow louder as she masturbates, and now she takes a big pink dildo from the nightstand, rubbing it against her pussy and easing it inside. Gasping with each thrust, the blue-eyed beauty fucks herself to a powerful orgasm, boobs jiggling as she trembles. When she's caught her breath, she slides the dildo back into her pussy from behind, driving herself to another intense climax.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

Download Pink Temptation

Makfuk

Amateur Eighteen

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Masturbation, Blonde, Solo, Teen, Fat Lips, Small Tits, Toys

Newcomer Hannah Hays is eager to learn what kinds of toys she likes. She starts by slipping out of her clothes, making sure to tease her tits and twat along the way. Then she rubs her clit with her soft fingers before using a vibrator to bring herself to an outdoor climax.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8876kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download Amateur Eighteen

Makfuk

Milena - Since You Werent Home (2020)

Cast: Milena

Look no further than Milena if you want to fantasize about a fit mama who loves to put on lingerie and get fucked. When she's riding solo, she takes her time exploring her tight body beginning with her hard nips and her lovely boobs. Her bare snatch is ready for a pussy party!

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13010kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milena - Since You Werent Home (2020)

Makfuk

Angelina Praga - Teasing Teen (2020)

Cast: Angelina Praga

Lush teen Angelina Praga is the definition of thicc. You'll definitely want to check out her curves, from her thighs to her ass to her big titties. This all natural Latina treasure looks as good in a dress as she does in the buff, but she is at her hottest with her pink pussy lips spread wide.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9013kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Angelina Praga - Teasing Teen (2020)

Makfuk

Nympho enjoying life

Simply chilling in the backyard on a sunny day is not enough fun for this blond vixen, apparently. She prefers chilling all naked - and with a large pink rubber cock sliding in and out of her pussy! That will make her enjoy every second of her day!

Duration: 8:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3776kbps

File size: 253.1 MB

Download Nympho enjoying life

Makfuk

Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Milking, made Male Orgasm, POV

A new trial in POV, reduced in price for the imperfect way it's been shot from a head mount. I am a sex therapist with my patient who has had numerous issues with premature ejaculation. I explain that it will take time to retrain his cock, but well start with a basic exam. I want to see his lack of control for myself. As soon as I start to manipulate his cock, he is already close to orgasm! So I tease him.. and tease him.. and continue to tease him. By the end, he can't see straight and I decide to make sure he knows that I have total control over his cock.His orgasm shoots and sputters everywhere.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 774.0 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Makfuk

Jessae Rosae - Alone Time (2020)

Cast: Jessae Rosae

Looking hot and seductive in her glasses and her sheer white lingerie, Jessae Rosae is a lovely sight. Her naughty red panties are stunning against her fair skin as she gets naked. Let her show you all her sexy secrets as she rolls around on her bed getting hotter and hornier for a lover's touch.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11095kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jessae Rosae - Alone Time (2020)

Makfuk

Pregnant Pussy Upskirts

Cast: MaryJane
Genres: Pregnant, Solo, Masturbation

At almost seven months pregnant, my body`s so sensitive that even the faintest touch drives me wild and makes my nipples hard and pussy wet. In this video I lose my red bra and matching red panties and leave only my short white skirt and shoes on as I sit on my floor and rub my pussy for you. I love all of my sex toys but sometimes using my hand feels just as good and in this video that`s exactly what I do. Knowing that you`re watching always gets me super excited and you can see how wet I get as I rub my clit fast and hard. I lick the cum off of my fingers and already can`t wait to get off again. I`m horny all the time!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5385kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 361.5 MB

Download Pregnant Pussy Upskirts

Makfuk

Small tits, big butt

Studio: Small Talk

Here comes another perfect combination of a nice perky set of titties and a huge and jiggling booty! The babe rocking it is here to play with herself and. Well, what can we say? It's obvious that she knows how to get herself off fine. Watch her cum!

Duration: 9:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3789kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.2 MB

Download Small tits, big butt