Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Makfuk

Pvc Boots Intense Anal Amp First Ever Dp

Studio: Elouise Please
Cast: Elouise Please
Genres: Solo, Orgasm, Anal Toy, Pissing, Squirting, PVC-Vinyl, Masturbation, Toys, Dildo Fucking, Double Penetration

No role play needed in this one. I set out to make a hot video and ended up accidentally ending up filming my first ever double penetration video! I was so horny that I knew I wanted something in my butt, so I played with my butt plug and then moved up to anal with my huge half-man toy. That was pretty damn satisfying but I was ridiculously horny and decided that I needed more. I grabbed the closest toy to hand and ended up fucking my pussy and my butt at the same time which resulted in this delicious and filthy video. It's my first but it sure as hell won't be my last ;) Oh and to top it off, I'm wearing nothing but a thigh high pair of PVC fuck me boots!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 201kbps

File size: 864.5 MB

Download Pvc Boots Intense Anal Amp First Ever Dp

Makfuk

Anal In The Morning

Studio: Elouise Please
Cast: Elouise Please
Genres: Solo, Amauter, Erotic, Posing, Close Ups, Big Breasts, Hairy, Big Tits, Mature, Masturbation, Anal, Butt Plug, Dildo Fucking, Toy

Mmmm, I've just woken up and I'm wearing nothing but a pair of knickers and a silk dressing gown. I'm hornier than ever and I want you, bad. I take your cock in my mouth and start to work you with my lips and tongue, giving you a nice deep blowjob. I talk dirty to you, letting you know how much I want your hot spunk (after all, I haven't had breakfast yet ;) hehe) I beg you to cum for me and give you a countdown as you explode all over my face ;) Next I decide that you need to taste me too, so I strip out of my dressing gown and knickers before spreading my pussy in front of you. I want you to get your tongue in there nice & deep, taste every single bit of me! Mmmmmm, that's it, keep licking and make me moan. I slide my metal butt plug into my tight ass and it fills me right up. It feels so good that I want more, so I slowly tease it out and decide that I want something deeper in my butt. Grabbing my red toy I slide it in and it feels sooo good. Lets see exactly how deep & fast we can.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anal In The Morning

Makfuk

Butterfly's Dream

Cast: Putri Cinta
Genres: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Bikini, Beach, Bikini, Bracelet, Indoors, Outdoor
Video language: English

Statuesque Asian beauty Putri Cinta stands on the rocky shoreline, moving gracefully as the waves crash below her. She strolls along the sand barefoot, returning to her beach house to share an intimate moment with you. The stunning Indonesian babe pulls the strings of her bikini panties, letting them fall to expose her shaved pussy and perfect ass. Dark eyes full of passion, she unties her bikini top, baring her big breasts with an alluring smile. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 571.7 MB

Download Butterfly's Dream

Makfuk

Hairy teen anal masturbation

Esther, this chubby 19 years old gipsy teen has a very sensitive butt. Most of the girls likes masturbation and speed vibrators, but Esther is a little bit special. Her favorite masturbations are anal games. Look at her big clito how it's pulsating when Esther has an orgasm!

Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download Hairy teen anal masturbation

Makfuk

JOI for - Casey Calvert Fucks All Her Holes For You

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Solo, Anal, Masturbation, Dildo, Stockings, Nipple Clamps, JOI

Smoking hot in her crotchless black panties, the beautiful Vanessa Vega gives you the girlfriend fantasy. She shows you her newly pretty painted toes and seductively sucks on them. She rubs her pussy while you imagine her jerking your cock with her feet. Vanessa fucks her ass with her big toys and lets you cum all over her sexy feet.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

Download JOI for - Casey Calvert Fucks All Her Holes For You

Makfuk

Kinuski - Golden Goddess (2020)

Cast: Kinuski
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Looking fine as fuck in a bikini, Kinuski is a golden girl who loves to fuck! Even though she's outdoors, she doesn't hesitate to get naked. After sliding her hands up her flat belly to cup her tits, she slides them down low to cup the hot softness of her lusty bare twat.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8161kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kinuski - Golden Goddess (2020)

Makfuk

Old House Two

Cast: Gia Ren
Genres: Solo, Posing, Bathroom, Balcony, Brasts, Brunette, Indoors, Outdoor, Masturbation

Blue-eyed Spanish beauty Gia Ren is dressed for a night out in a tight velvet dress and high heels. Luxuriant brunette curls framing her pretty face, she walks down the stairs of the imposing country house and sits on the red leather couch, baring her gorgeous breasts and caressing them lovingly. Her dress rides up to reveal she's not wearing panties and she strokes her shaved pussy, strumming her puffy clit with eager fingers. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 408.7 MB

Download Old House Two

Makfuk

Love Story

Cast: Alice Bright
Genres: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Brunette, Indoors

Cute brunette Alice Bright sits typing, a dreamy expression on her face as she contemplates her romantic tale. Turned on by her own sweet words of love, she strips down to her sexy lingerie, then takes off her bra and caresses her perky breasts, her dark, puffy nipples stiffening enticingly. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

Download Love Story

Makfuk

Domina Deville's Favorite Toy

Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: Solo, Vibrator, Masturbation, JOI, Stockings

Get ready for some brutal humiliation you pathetic slut. It is time to worship your mistress Domina DeVille. You must do as she commands and fetch her favorite toy. Oh my goodness, did you think you were her favorite toy. How embarrassing. You are an utter embarrassment to men. Alright then, well start stroking your little dick. For heaven's sake Cherie isn't going to touch that disgusting thing. But, maybe if you are worthy you can watch your mistress. Maybe if you are worthy she'll torment you a little. Maybe a little nipple clamps to get you screaming, maybe something to stick up your ass. Ooh now this is getting interesting. Watch your mistress cum on a Hitachi vibrator. This will be the closest you ever get to a woman's orgasm. Now maybe, just maybe, you can let your pathetic little dick cum for her.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 641.1 MB

Download Domina Deville's Favorite Toy

Makfuk

Annet - Not So Innocent (2020)

Cast: Annet

Learning about Annet's wild side is such a pleasure since she comes off as so sweet and innocent. This hot European babe has an incredible body that she loves to use to flirt with potential partners. When she's on her own, though, she holds nothing back in terms of sinking her fingers into her cream filled fuck hole.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13902kbps

Download Annet - Not So Innocent (2020)

Makfuk

Liza Smoke - Sugar And Spice (2020)

Cast: Liza Smoke

Liza Smoke is sugar, spice, and everything nice. Slipping her miniskirt off, she ditches her thong and then splays herself out like a buffet. Her bare pussy is already wet and ready for action as her magic fingers go a-wanderin' from her puffy nipples all the way down to settle between her thighs.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12897kbps

Download Liza Smoke - Sugar And Spice (2020)

Makfuk

Annet - Classic Cutie (2020)

Cast: Annet

Look at the way brunette stunner Annet fills out her cute outfit. She doesn't enjoy wearing clothes, so at the earliest possible time she starts peeling them off. Her nipples are nice and hard as she feels the breeze, and her greedy snatch fills with sweet cream as she teases herself with her magic fingers.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13637kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Annet - Classic Cutie (2020)

Makfuk

Zlata - Everything Nice (2020)

Cast: Zlata

Sleek and lovely, Zlata is ready to take off her chic white outfit and enjoy herself in the buff. She takes her time, shaking her ass in its thong and jiggling those perfect handful boobs. Do you think this horny nubile cutie wants to cum? All signs point to yes, so hurry up and make her dreams come true.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15197kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Zlata - Everything Nice (2020)

Makfuk

Slow Teasing Orgasms

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom POV, Handjobs, Tease and Denial

Goddess Lexi loves to tease your slave cock with slow frustrating strokes while building up your long awaited orgasm. You have been a good boy and are finally allowed to cum today but only when you are so desperate that one touch of my finger will make you explode. I want to see you suffer and beg to cum before I let you blow.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7177kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 639.9 MB

Download Slow Teasing Orgasms

Makfuk

Naughty Hottie

Studio: Nubiles
Genres: Big Nipples, Long hair, Panties, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Solo

Now that college student Kaira Love has committed to stripping for her school payments, she's loving every moment of it. This redhead has such a lovely body and she can't get enough of showing it off. Look how wet she is when she hops on the table and spreads her thighs!

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17686kbps

Download Naughty Hottie

Makfuk

Let's Cum Together Right Now

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Solo, Posing, Fake Tits, Lingerie, Masturbation, Nylons, Panties, Shaved, Stockings, Toys

Jewelz Blu loves to cum but she loves it so much more when you cum right with her. She gives you thorough instructions on what to do while she stares you down licking her toy just like it was your cock. Don't speed up too much you better listen to her every instruction and if you do it just right you can cum right along with her!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30188kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Let's Cum Together Right Now

Makfuk

Rub The Right Way

Cast: Quin Tyler
Genres: Brunette, High Heels, Long hair, Mini Skirt, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Solo, Thongs

Shaking it in a miniskirt and thong, Quin Tyler is a lovely sight. This curvy spinner has the most perfect little titties with lovely tan lines. Her rump is nicely rounded, and her bare pussy is a pretty pink delight that is slippery wet and ready for an orgasmic party.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16620kbps

Download Rub The Right Way

Makfuk

Zlata - A Little Spice (2020)

Cast: Zlata

Sweet, sexy, and passionate when it comes to getting off, Zlata is dressed to impress! Do you want to see her peel off her thong and little red dress? Once she's naked and has laid her hands on a big dildo, nothing is going to stop this cock hungry hottie from reaching climax again and again.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13391kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Zlata - A Little Spice (2020)

Makfuk

Sweet Petite

Studio: Nubiles
Genres: Big Nipples, Brunette, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Long hair, Masturbation, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Small Boobs, Solo, Tan Lines, Thongs

Tiny American teen Dani Blu just can't seem to keep her clothes on. With perfect handful titties like that tipped with super hard nips, wouldn't you want to feel them up? Watch this tan lined hottie take it all off and then go to work for her own deep pleasure masturbating that bare twat.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14486kbps

Download Sweet Petite

Makfuk

Mila Azul In Her Pink Bedroom Playing

Mila is on her bed in her blue lingerie. She looks at the camera with a smile. She starts caressing her body and quickly loses the top. She starts fondling and shaking her tits. After that she lies down on the bed and starts playing with her pussy and clit, panties to the side. 5 minutes in she takes off her panties and contnues rubbing her clit. Then she gets in another position. She turns around to give you a good look at her firm ass. She continues rubbing for a few minutes. Then she returns to the former position and rubs her clit until she reaches a climax. At the end she gives you a big smile.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7883kbps
Audio: 199kbps

File size: 934.2 MB

Download Mila Azul In Her Pink Bedroom Playing