Real Fun Milf and Mature | Freaky Anal Loving Milf

Helping my friend's mom, Mrs. Summers

Studio: NaughtyAmerica
Cast: Kristal Summers
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Lingerie, Mature

Handyman Kris is helping his buddy's mom Kristal Summers fix up her house, and they're first going to run to the hardware store to pick up materials. But Kris is still in his towel right out of the shower when hot Ms. Summers shows up. He tells her he'll be ready in a jiffy, but the MILF is horny and doesn't want him ready in a jiffy; rather, she wants his jizzy, all over her after she sits on his dick for a while. Now that's handy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4435kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 334.8 MB

Download Helping my friend's mom, Mrs. Summers

My friend's mom Esperanza Gomez

Cast: Esperanza Gomez
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Lingerie, Mature

Esperanza Gomez has flown all the way from Colombia to visit her . He's at work, but his roommate Danny meets her in the living room. He takes advantage of her language barrier and starts talking dirty to her, telling her he wants to fuck her tight pussy and shove his cock down her throat. But when the sizzling Latina MILF tells him she understands everything he's said, she throws him back onto the couch gives him what he asked for!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4449kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 336.1 MB

Download My friend's mom Esperanza Gomez

Divorced mom and her 's friend

Cast: Deauxma
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Lingerie, Mature

Johnny's mom is out of town, so he decides to be nice and brings flowers to his best buddy's mom Deauxma for 's day. He's known her since he was a boy, and since she's divorced and her is across the country away at school, he thought she might want some company. Well, Deauxma is extremely grateful toward Johnny and his gesture, and it turns out that she wants more than company on 's Day . she wants Johnny to fuck her like it would never happen again. Score one for the MILFs!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4449kbps

File size: 335.7 MB

Download Divorced mom and her 's friend

Mommy is ready to get fucked hard!

Cast: Priya Anjali Rai

Priya Anjali Rai likes to party hard! Her got married, and she stayed up all night and morning getting her party on. Her 's buddy Marco drove her home at first light, and she reminisces about when he and her were kids. The MILF asks him who's going to take or her now . and when he tries to tuck her in, she's ready to get fucked hard! Out pop his friend's mom's big tits, and in pops his big dick!

Duration: 10:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Mommy is ready to get fucked hard!

Tanya Tate gets fucked by her 's friend

Cast: Tanya Tate
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Lingerie, Mature

Tanya Tate is throwing a party for her , who just graduated from college, and his buddy Bill is helping her set things up. The sexy MILF's and his had to go all the way across town to pick up the meat for the barbecue, Bill decides it's time to see if he can deliver his meat to her! Mrs. Tate is reluctant at first, but she can't deny the desire she's had to suck and ride Bill's big dick! Party on!

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4436kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download Tanya Tate gets fucked by her 's friend

Ariella is Johnny's friend's mommy

Cast: Ariella Ferrera

Ariella Ferrera is Johnny's friend's mom, and he feels it's a bit strange that she's invited him over to her house while her is away at school. But, having known Ms. Ferrera and her big tits for so long, Johnny shows up and she tells him now that she's been divorced for a while, she's ready to get back in the game, but that she has no patience or desire for internet dating. Johnny asks her how he can help her, and when she flat-out tells her that she wants to ride his dick -- she's been wanting to for some time now!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4411kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Ariella is Johnny's friend's mommy

Morning sex with my friend's mom

Cast: Ariella Ferrera

Bill Bailey spent the night at his friends house to go fishing early in the morning. When Bill wakes up the next morning, he finds out Ariella, his friend's mom, sent her fishing off without Bill so he could sleep in. It turns out, Ariella just wanted Bill all to herself to satisfy her wet pussy.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4451kbps

File size: 336.1 MB

Download Morning sex with my friend's mom

Powder It

Genres: hardcore, Handjob, milf, fetish, european, Deepthroat, orgasm, brunette, amateur, masturbation
Video language: German

Die andere, die ebenfalls beim Waschen auflegt, macht ihren Geliebten in ihrem Schürzenoutfit so geil, dass er es sofort pudern muss.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 616.3 MB

Download Powder It

Alan stops inside his buddy's mom's pussy

Cast: Julia Ann

Alan stops inside his buddy's mom's house to get something to while his friend is at the lumber yard picking up more wood for their skate ramp. He finds Ms. Julia Ann in the kitchen, and they get to talking about this and that until she tells him he should be wearing sunscreen, what with his shirt off and all. She gladly gets some and lathers it all over his back and his front, and when she sees how excited he gets, she decides that a hot day wouldn't be complete without her big tits in her 's friend's face, and his stiff dick in her mouth.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4370kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

Download Alan stops inside his buddy's mom's pussy

My friend's hot mom Vanilla DeVille

Cast: Vanilla DeVille

Dane is a self-professed "MILF whisperer" and has schemed a way to bang his friend's hot mom, Ms. Vanilla DeVille. While Ms. DeVille's family is home alone, he goes to her house to pick up some college books that her sold to him. While there he pretends if his serious girlfriend just dumped him, and acts sad so she'll feel sorry for him. Ms. DeVille and her big tits pity Dane so much that she sucks his cock and lets him pound her wet pussy into orgasm!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4416kbps

File size: 331.5 MB

Download My friend's hot mom Vanilla DeVille

Go ahead and fuck my mom

Cast: Diana Doll
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Mature

Alan's good friend gave him the OK to go ahead and take a shower at his house after baseball practice. His friend's mom is home and doesn't mind Alan taking a shower. To Diana, this is the perfect opportunity to finally fuck her 's good looking friend.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4460kbps

File size: 334.8 MB

Download Go ahead and fuck my mom

Mommy gets her pussy and big tits fucked

Cast: Julia Ann
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Mature

Julia Ann comes home early to find her 's friend Kris hanging out by her pool by himself. She hasn't seen him since he left for college, and he tells her that her said he'd be home later after soccer practice, and that his mom would arrive after work. The sexy blonde MILF is more than happy to see Kris, as he's turned into quite a man, and she shows her appreciation for him by strutting out to the pool in a bikini top, commanding him to oil her up, and promptly fucking his college-educated brains out. You don't learn how to tittyfuck a set of big MILF tits in a college classroom.

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4359kbps

File size: 328.0 MB

Download Mommy gets her pussy and big tits fucked

I cum on my friend's mom's face

Cast: Tiffany Mynx
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Mature

Tiffany Mynx is watching her Roli and his buddy Seth play tennis when Roli trips and falls, spraining his ankle! She runs to his side to help the little crybaby, and she and Seth walk him back to the house where he goes to his room to cry. While her adult is blubbering over a rolled ankle in his bedroom, Ms. Mynx decides she wants to interact with a real man like Seth. She's so impressed by Seth's manliness that she wants to see his manhood! The redheaded MILF goes down on her knees to suck Seth's dick and fuck him in the kitchen!

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4418kbps

File size: 331.0 MB

Download I cum on my friend's mom's face

Mrs. Aiden Starr fucking her 's friend

Cast: Aiden Starr

James's friend's mom Aiden Starr has always been a stickler for etiquette, so she's teaching him a thing or two about table manners in preparation for his upcoming dinner with his prospective boss. He's not sure if he's got the job yet, but Ms. Starr is helping him secure his future by showing him which fork the salad fork is, and what the champagne flute is. While grateful, James thinks she's being a tad strict and serious, so he tells her she needs to get laid. Lucky for the blonde MILF, James and his big dick are right there and make a good fit for her big tits and wet pussy. Soup's on!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4382kbps

File size: 328.9 MB

Download Mrs. Aiden Starr fucking her 's friend

Sienna is taking her 's friend's cock

Cast: Sienna West
Genres: Milf, Big Boobs, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Mature

Sienna is surprised to find her 's friend alone at her house but once she sees the box with an engagement ring it all makes sense and her job as a woman is to make this young boy forget about breaks up and focus on hooks ups.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4402kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Sienna is taking her 's friend's cock

Starring at my 's friend have a moment

Cast: Tiffany Mynx

Tiffany Mynx carries fresh towels to the bathroom, where her 't friend Billy is showering. She's always been attracted to him, but when she catches him in the shower masturbating, she can't contain herself. Tired of living a boring life, she confronts him in the shower and tells him she's going to take what she wants: a his big dick down her throat and up her pussy, with a nice splash of cum all over her big tits. What a nice mom!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4469kbps

File size: 337.5 MB

Download Starring at my 's friend have a moment

Mom visits her 's good friend

Cast: Rayveness

Rayveness hasn't seen her in a few days since she and her husband broke the news to him that they're divorcing, so she visit's his good buddy Kris to ask if he knows his whereabouts. She assumes her is staying with the new girl he's seeing, but Kris doesn't really want to get into the middle of family stuff . until his friend's mom grabs and rubs his cock, asking what it'll take. After he reveals the truth, Rayveness is willing to reward her 's friend with a nice sloppy blowjob and a hard fuck. Kris doesn't want to get between family, but he will get between a nice pair of tits!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4439kbps

File size: 333.2 MB

Download Mom visits her 's good friend

Tanya Tate and her 's friend

Cast: Tanya Tate

Tanya Tate is surprised to see her 's friend home with an ice pack on his wrist. He'd been trying to use a shake weight to tone his arms but hurt his wrist in the process. When Tanya examines the equipment, she can't help but giggle because it reminds of of something else, something she's wanted to do to Xander for a long time. And now that her 's out and about she can finally work on that love muscle.

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4460kbps

File size: 335.3 MB

Download Tanya Tate and her 's friend

Clothed sex with my friend's mom

Cast: Briana Banks

Briana Banks is upset that her husband is cheating on her. She tells this to her 's best friend Bruce, who is living with them at the moment, when he finds her looking sad sitting at the dining room table. He consoles her and massages her, helping to relieve her worries and stress. But he gets carried away and starts kissing her! Briana can't handle it ... until she sees Bruce's big dick! Needless to say the blonde MILF takes out all of her stress by fucking her 's best friend!

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4383kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Clothed sex with my friend's mom

My friend's mom Lisa Ann

Cast: Lisa Ann

Jordan goes to check up on his buddy Billy, who got injured in the football game when he got sacked after Jordan missed his blocking assignment. Billy's mom, Lisa Ann, tells Jordan that her took his medication and is sleeping, but that he's more than welcome to stick around for an hour or two for when he wakes up. Jordan's game, and tells Ms. Ann that he can help her around the house, if she needs him. And, oh, does she need him . to fuck her hot MILF pussy! Lisa and her big tits are more than grateful to take a huge cock, as it surely helps with her domestic needs!

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4476kbps

File size: 339.0 MB

Download My friend's mom Lisa Ann