~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Miss Medea Mortelle - He Is My Human Toilet

My slave is lying on the floor, ready to be used as a toilet. I wear shiny overknee boots and squat directly over his face. First I piss directly into his mouth and he must swallow everything. After that, my toilet slave has to lick my butt hole. Once my asshole is sufficiently moistened, I press my shit sausage into his mouth. I encourage him to eat my shit. When he fails to do so, I forbid him to jerk off.

Format: mp4
Size: 208.39 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:07:42

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Miss Medea Mortelle - He Is My Human Toilet.mp4

Scatmania Miss Medea Mortelle - Melted Chocolate Out Of My Ass

Today I have something very perverted in mind for my slave. I sit down on his face with my ass and while he licks my asshole, I tell him what�s in store for him. Today I will fill my ass with chocolate spread. Then I will shit the sweet load directly into his mouth. My slave heats the chocolate cream for me over the stove so that I can fill it into a big syringe. He may then help me to inject the chocolate into my ass. Shortly after, he must already serve me as a toilet. I squat over his mouth and command him to open. I poop liquid chocolate and then also scat chunks. What a bittersweet mixture! I inject chocolate into my asshole two more times. The face of my slave is covered all over with chocolate cream and shit. And I encourage him to enjoy this sticky breakfast to the fullest!

Size: 510.66 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:21:14

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Miss Medea Mortelle - Melted Chocolate out of my Ass.mp4

Scatmania Miss Medea Mortelle - Toilet Orgy Part 2 Scat All You Can Eat

Lady and Estelle use our slave as a dirty scat toilet. He will have to eat the entire loads of shit from two ladies! For this toilet training our slave is immobilized in a latex bag. I poop a first piece of shit. Lady Estelle catches it and we feed it to our toilet so he can guess which lady it belongs to. Then we squat alternately over his mouth and poop directly into it. A lot of piss flows out as well. We tease his hard cock, but of course he is allowed to cum yet. Again and again we shit brown delicacies into our toilet's mouth and he has to swallow all of it. Lady Estelle then puts a dildo into his ass, which our slave is obliged to lick. When our bitch has finally swallowed everything, I give him a handjob until he comes to orgasm. We let our slave cum onto the dirty dildo, which he must lick clean once more.

Size: 560.72 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:20:25

Download from FileBoom

Scatmania_Miss Medea Mortelle - Toilet Orgy Part 2 Scat All You Can Eat.mp4