~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Alexis Andrews - Alexis Gotta Ass The Size Of A Lexus (broken Toilet Fantasy)

Description: Meet Alexa�This is really her name and her ass is really as big as a Lexus! No really. It is. And she is absolutely fine as fuck. In this movie I set a trap, and write �Out Of Order� on a sign and post it to the woman�s bathroom�In hopes of catching a girl that has to shit. I totally score big time when Alexis showed up with her big booty shaking having to take a shit badly! I then lure her up to my room by telling her that she can use my bathroom�however I have already locked the bathroom door in my room and the only place left to go will be directly in my mouth! This is an amazing classic broken toilet fantasy, made to perfection, by the size of her gigantic big white butt, and pretty, sexy face. She gives the most incredible head and pees all over my face and into my mouth, before she spills her hot load of scat into my waiting open mouth. I chow down all of it and swallow mouthful after mouthful, as she sucks my cock like she is fucking possessed. I then give her a hot cum facial bath to finish her off�no mask, all face. Your not gonna want to miss this one I can promise you that! There aren�t too many white girls looking sexy as fuck with a ass the size of hers�willing to open there big sexy butt cheeks and shit into a hungry mouth�your welcome Cheers!!!

Format: mp4
Size: 1.8 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:11:33

DOWNLOAD: FileBoom:

Scatmania_Alexis Andrews - Alexis Gotta Ass The Size Of A Lexus (Broken Toilet Fantasy).mp4

Scatmania Alicetop Shits And Sticks Tv Remote Up Ass (visible Face)

Description: alicetop does a pov of her shitting on a puppy pad on the floor, shit covers her asshole, then she fucks her shitty asshole with a small tv remote and then sticks the entire remote up her ass and pushes it out. she didnt wear a mask un this video unlike every other video, so her face is visible while she shits and fucks herself which i dont think she has any other videos of.

Size: 120.76 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:11:18

Scatmania_alicetop shits and sticks tv remote up ass (visible face).mp4

Scatmania I Meet A Man Outside, I Piss And Shit On Him And He Fucks Me Full Of Shit

Description: I meet a man on my way, he is lost and asks me how to find his way! I agree to help him, on one condition; that he lets me piss and shit on him and that he fucks me full of shit, all in the middle of nature!
I'm going to start by grinding his already stiff cock with my slobbering sltty mouth, before coming to piss on his body and letting him penetrate my hairy pussy in different exciting positions.
He will then impale his big cock in my anus full of shit, but it won't last long before I release the huge turd I have in my ass on him! He will continue to fuck my dirty anus before I piss on him again.
I will then come and suck his cock as well as my big turd, alternating between the two. Cock, shit, cock, shit... What a beautiful slt I am at that moment and it excites him enormously!
I will then cover myself in shit (face and body) before filling my mouth with shit and sucking it again.
During the whole other half of the video, in different angles and different points of view, he is going to fuck my big sltty ass and my hairy pussy, while being totally covered in shit!
My ass is going to take a lot, and my mouth will be filled with shit while he fucks me to intensify the pleasure and make me feel like a good big shit-loving slt!
With my mouth full of shit, I'm going to finish by sucking his good shitty cock, and I'll count from 10 to 0 so that he comes to cum in my mouth which serves as my cum hole!

exual acts: Outdoor Masturbation, Shitting, Scat, Coprophagia

Size: 1.62 GB
Resolution:1912x1088
Duration: 00:32:25

Scatmania_I meet a man outside, I piss and shit on him and he fucks me full of shit.mp4

Scatmania Janineextreme Dinner For Three

Description: I won the auction for a mix of shit of Sophia Sprinkles and Lucy Puddles. Their one pound of shit and decided to serve myself a very special dinner. I put the shit into a pot to reheat it, decorate a very wonderful table and finally sit down to enjoy this amazing load of filthyness. I put the shit on my plate, take a deep sniff. So very Special this shit if those two. I try the taste of this two amazing ladies for the first time�.and what for! So yummy!! But then I realise there is something missing for the perfect dinner. I turn over and fill a bottle of glass with half a litre of my own pee, pour it into my glass and take a sip. I continue eating but then some of shit falls out of my mouth on my cleavage. The texture! The feeling! I can�t resist smearing my boobies. I take my clothes off and smear my whole body completely. What was a very festive clean eating scenario now turns out into a whole filthy mess. I crawl on the table smearing my body completely. I feel the urge to shit as well and poop on the plate. Taking it into my mouth, chewing swallowing. I start pleasing my ass and my pussy with my dildo out of glass, lick my shit off and eat it as well. The scenario just gets hotter and hotter. I even start playing with my pee, pouring it over me.
Finally I can�t stand it any longer: I lay down on my back and masturbate to orgasm. Loud and intense.

Size: 557.44 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:27

Scatmania_JanineExtreme Dinner for Three.mp4

Scatmania Katherinefarts - Accidental Shit Eating

Description: Katherine is really excited about this one. It's the first time she shitted on her slave's mouth
She told him that she was only farting on his face with some sharts. However, she knew she wanted him
to eat her poop so she ate a big bowl of broccoli and chicken with extra spicy sauces and ice cream
to make it liquid.

She started to fart and farts became sharts very quickly. Then, she made him open his mouth and
went hard on him throwing liquid poop in the form of nasty and putrid sharts inside of his mouth.

The slave's struggling and gagging as Katherine gets really turned on
He will never forget this session and the torture she put him through, very hot!

Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:16:45

Scatmania_KatherineFarts - Accidental shit eating.mp4

Scatmania Layla - Scat Slave Feed And Smear

Description: Layla does it again!! Another huge smelly shit all ready to feed to her helpless scat slave�but not before getting a taste for herself (Layla LOVES sucking on a big shit log) Do you like a bratty Layla Lee bossing her boy toy around?? Wish it was you?? You don�t wanna miss this one!

Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:08:16

Scatmania_Layla - Scat Slave Feed and Smear.mp4

Scatmania Layla Lee - Housewife Eats Shit Straight From Toilet

Description: Your sexy neighbor is a secret filthy scat lover disguised as a classy, elegant housewife. I wonder if her husband knows she eats shits straight from the toilet while he�s at work�.
Featuring pretty panties, sexy black nails, a slow toilet poop and up close views of me sucking my poop turds and eating straight out of the toilet!
Disgusting housewife just can�t help herself�

XoXo, Layla

Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:10:46

Scatmania_Layla Lee - Housewife Eats Shit Straight From Toilet.mp4

Scatmania Lucypuddles - Toilet Training A Bound Slave

Description: This slave didn't need to be handcuffed for this feeding. He's such a loser. I already knew he'd do anything I ask of him, even if it's humiliating for him to do it. He just wants to please me. I wanted to see this slave squirm, though. They always get a little more nervous when they are handcuffed. The feeling of a giant ass lowering towards your face ready to drop a turd creates such a realization of helplessness. The inevitability of it is heavy. Knowing you are powerless to stop what is already in motion shows on your face. That's what I love to see, and it is multiplied when the slave is bound.

I lowered myself over this loser's face, eager to make him my toilet and I released a shower of my piss all over his face and neck. He tries to keep up, and swallows a bit. I'm disappointed that he didn't catch more of it, so I spread my ass cheeks to let him get a view of my dirty hole that is about to ruin his day. He didn't catch this either, so I knew I'd have to push the issue. He struggled against me with every bite, but eventually swallowed half of the meal I fed him. I'll give him one more chance to get it right.

Size: 860.02 MB
Resolution:1440x1080
Duration: 00:08:19

Scatmania_LucyPuddles - Toilet Training a Bound Slave.mp4

Scatmania Maria Anjel My First Scat Sex Experience

Description: Today I have made my messiest video ever! Also this is my first scat sex experience available all for you to enjoy!! First we start off with me pooping out the shit that will be used for this video and then i masturbate a bit with it to get myself wet for the scat sex! Then Adrian joins me and fucks me in doggystyle then it changes to POV Riding!

Size: 682.39 MB
Duration: 00:17:57

Scatmania_Maria Anjel My First Scat Sex Experience.mp4

Scatmania Ninounini Hard Date (puke F Machine) I'm Getting Ready For A Date

Description: I have a date with a man in 30 minutes, which gives me time to prepare. I�m going to surprise him to come covered in shit, I�m sure it will make him happy!
I�m not just going to make a caviar and spread it out, I prefer to take the opportunity to play a little!
Dressed in a transparent babydoll, a garter belt attached to stockings, and sexy heels, I start by dildoing my pussy, first squatting with my legs apart, then on the ground, before being taken by a want to pee and do it on me. Feeling the hot pee on my body is a real pleasure!
I change positions to finger my anus (and by the way, lick the shit off my fingers!) and do a huge turd, then start working my anus with my big dildo, while spreading my shit all over my ass. Then it�s up to the fuck machine to fuck me, at different speeds! I�m pissing at that moment!
Then, I take pleasure in sucking my turd, sensually, I love being a little female dog to shit. I continue on the ground, being dismounted by the fuck machine. It starts with the pussy, while puking all over my body full of shit, then it continues with my ass, again puking big squirts all over me!
That�s it ! It�s time for my appointment! I put on my slinky off-the-shoulder dress, and off I go!

Size: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:27:16

Scatmania_Ninounini HARD DATE (PUKE F MACHINE) I'm getting ready for a date.mp4

Scatmania Ninounini Hard Humiliation Sniff My Farts, Swallow My Spit And My Piss And Eat My Shit Before Busting Your Ass

Description: Kneel before my superiority, submit to your goddess and prepare yourself for what will happen to you in this video.
You are incapable of satisfying women and you were born only to serve them and be humiliated by them.
To begin with, I�m going to remind you of your shitty condition by spitting in your face and making you drin k my saliva by pouring it directly into your mouth!
You will then receive big, very sloppy, very messy, noisy and smelly farts right in your face, whether through my leggings, through my thong or in direct contact with my anus! You only deserve that anyway!
Then you will have to eat my shit straight from the source. I will shit in your mouth and I will order you to swallow as much as possible. What you don�t swallow, you will have to finish, because you don�t waste food! You will then have to lick the anus and my fingers to clean me, that�s your role as a subman!
I will also make you drin k a large glass of piss to wash all this shit down, you will delight in my delicious nectar that you love so much!
Finally, I�m going to pound your ass with a dildo, then I�ll tell you to cum for me at the end of the video by jerking off and doing some ahegao (squinting while sticking your tongue out)!

Sexual acts: Scat, Farting, Spit, Dildo, Anal Masturbation

Size: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:21:13

Scatmania_Ninounini HARD HUMILIATION Sniff my farts, swallow my spit and my piss and eat my shit before busting your ass.mp4