Slutty Lesbians | Anal Lesbians Are Ready For Everything

Yoga Babes Love The Taste Of Pussy

Cast: Nikky Thorne & Veronica Leal
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Toys, Dildo, Orgas
Video language: English

Nikky Thorne invites hot yoga instructor Veronica Leal over for dinner and treats her to a sensual sapphic session. These gorgeous Penthouse lesbians kiss passionately before stripping off their clothes revealing sexy black lingerie and stockings. The two beguiling beauties can't get enough of each other, licking their perfect pussies and using a glass dildo for fucking, both loving the taste of their juices as they share the toy. Enjoy the back arching climaxes of these irresistible toned babes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Yoga Babes Love The Taste Of Pussy

Everything I Ever Wanted

Video language: English

Voluptuous beauty Josephine Jackson walks down the stairs in a figure-hugging dress, leading her girlfriend Asia Vargas by the hand. As Andrej Lupin s hot lesbian movie "Everything I Ever Wanted" begins, Asia wraps her arms around her sweetheart, kissing her playfully. Their embrace rapidly grows heated as they undress each other, hands roaming hungrily. Josephine pushes Asia onto her back on a lounge chair and sucks her diamond-hard nipples, then peels off her lingerie and laps at her shaved pussy, her tongue piercing driving Asia wild. Gasping and moaning with arousal, Asia rocks her hips sensuously as Josephine fingerbangs her to a breathless orgasm. Now Josephine bares her huge natural breasts and offers them to Asia to suck as they rub each other s pussy in unison. Josephine straddles Asia s face in a sixty-nine, fingers deep in her drenched slot as she gets eaten to a powerful climax. Grabbing, licking, fingering and sucking, they drive each other to peak after peak of bliss bef.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7676kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Everything I Ever Wanted