Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

With a lot of work to do I knew Sarah would looking for something fun to keep her busy. So after laying out a few items I setup a small challenge for her. Her task? Tie herself and find the key to her handcuffs somewhere in the house. Never one to do anything half fast Sarah puts on her ankle length hobble dress and corset on to make things a bit more interesting. Next she straps on the muzzle gag and blindfold before sealing her fate with handcuffs behind her back. After an hour of searching I could tell she was getting frustrated. Hinting it might in in the cage she goes right inside. By the time she realizes she's been tricked, the locks are already clicked closed. Sarah protests from behind her gag but knows full well what her afternoon plans will entail.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

Standing Still - Anna Rose and Adreena Winters

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Latex and Blsm video clip with Still Anna Rose and Adreena Winters actress of this genre, latex clothes and ropes, latex underwear and not only

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2882kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 354.8 MB

Download Standing Still - Anna Rose and Adreena Winters

Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Hired to clean before a big party Sarah couldn't help but snoop around while she worked. Eventually she stumbles across a closet full of bondage gear and is enthralled. Completely forgetting about her job I find her examining and trying on the gear. No use as a maid, I decided to quench her curiosity with a little hands on training. Before long her elbows are cinched together and hoisted into a strappado connected to her hair. Unable to find a comfortable spot to rest Sarah squirms and protests behind her gag to no avail. When a vibe is pressed against her pussy all her discomfort fades away into a sea of pleasure. Something the party goers will be more than happy to keep going for the next several hours.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Caged - 1 of 2 - Anna Rose and Amarantha

Latex and Blsm video clip with Anna Rose, Amarantha actress of the genre, latex clothes and ropes, latex underwear and not only.

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2880kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

Download Caged - 1 of 2 - Anna Rose and Amarantha

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

Endurance" - 1 of 3 - Anna Rose and DutchDame

Locked up inside a small cage wearing chastity belt and chastity bra, rubber posture collar + gagged

Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2867kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 304.4 MB

Download Endurance" - 1 of 3 - Anna Rose and DutchDame

Jamie vs. The Recital

Responding to an online ad for a unique ballet show, Jamie was a bit sceptical at first. After getting to know the director a bit he asked that she try out some of the equipment she'd be wearing. Eagerly she put on the catsuit and ballet slippers. Not knowing what an armbinder was she agreed to try it out since it was part of the outfit, or so she was told. Little by little the director kept adding new restraints until it was too late. By the time she demanded to be let free he only smiled back at her in awe of her naivety. Struggling hard against the belts it was no use, Jamie was stuck in her hogtie until he wanted to free her.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Recital

Autumn vs. Her Second Thought

Feeling frisky in her catsuit Autumn asked if she could be tied up while eyeing the magic wand nearby. Knowing what she was hoping for I let her believe it while I zipped a TENS box inside her catsuit. Once the zipper goes up it's too late to back out. One she realizes things are not going as she planned she starts to have second thoughts. A good jolt from the TENS gets her back on track, however. Trying to avoid continued shocks she gags and cuffs herself and ends up in the cage. Begrudgingly she closed the door behind her knowing her fate was sealed.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 325.5 MB

Download Autumn vs. Her Second Thought

Charlotte in my Cage - Anna Rose and Charlotte Brooke from CharlotteFetish

Wearing a arm binder with her elbows touching eachother, ballet boots & locked in my StyleFetish.de cage I tease her with my leather and fur paddle and then whip her a little bit. Watch me make her orgasm using a powerful vibrator.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4307kbps
Audio: 30kbps

File size: 389.5 MB

Download Charlotte in my Cage - Anna Rose and Charlotte Brooke from CharlotteFetish

Fundoshi and the Red Rubber Balloon 2 of 2

Slowly the air fills the inside of the inflatable red rubber balloon, Didi is now kept under control by Anna.
Special thanks to DutchDame and The Sanatorium for Decent Education !

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2824kbps
Audio: 30kbps

File size: 165.8 MB

Download Fundoshi and the Red Rubber Balloon 2 of 2

Caged - Anna Rose and Zara Du Rose

Locked inside a StyleFetish.de cage and penetrated using a powerful fuck machine. Stimulated to orgasm in serious bondage.

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4405kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 518.1 MB

Download Caged - Anna Rose and Zara Du Rose