Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Donovan's Test - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... Donovan is enduring her bondage quite well, although not struggling much... mostly twitches and whimpers. I nose hook her and that's when she can't endure the gag any longer. She explains that she couldn't breathe. I eventually remove the nose hooks as well... I didn't have quite enough string attached to tie them off properly and I really just wanted to see how she reacted to them. I roll her onto her side, and she now settles in and seems to have no problem with the ultra tight bondage now that her gag is removed. I eventually return and play with my new bondage toy for a bit before releasing her. I left the release in as Donovan's expressions are quite nice, as they are throughout.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 352.5 MB

Download Donovan's Test - Part 4

Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Hired to clean before a big party Sarah couldn't help but snoop around while she worked. Eventually she stumbles across a closet full of bondage gear and is enthralled. Completely forgetting about her job I find her examining and trying on the gear. No use as a maid, I decided to quench her curiosity with a little hands on training. Before long her elbows are cinched together and hoisted into a strappado connected to her hair. Unable to find a comfortable spot to rest Sarah squirms and protests behind her gag to no avail. When a vibe is pressed against her pussy all her discomfort fades away into a sea of pleasure. Something the party goers will be more than happy to keep going for the next several hours.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot girl in latex HD 1080

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Horny girl in black latex clothes, with beautiful boobs and with very sexy body plus hot mistress in red clothes. Her tied up with belts - fhands and legs on the bed abd on the chair. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torment and torture for a hot bitch with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6138kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for hot girl in latex HD 1080

Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Ballgags are great when all you need to do is keep your subs mouth occupied. When silence is needed, layers are needed. Serene starts bound tight with her arms in an armbinder, legs frogtied, and hair tied tight to the ceiling. A large cloth is stuffed in her mouth first sealed in place with several coils of clear tape. Wide electrical tape follows after and she's reduced to low whimpers. Not done yet, a roll of vetwrap is put on top of it all crushing the cloth in her mouth tight. A leather harness is bucked securely to hold everything tight and of course, quiet.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps

File size: 217.2 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Chair Bound Gwen

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RestrictedSenses.
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chair Bound Gwen

Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

With a lot of work to do I knew Sarah would looking for something fun to keep her busy. So after laying out a few items I setup a small challenge for her. Her task? Tie herself and find the key to her handcuffs somewhere in the house. Never one to do anything half fast Sarah puts on her ankle length hobble dress and corset on to make things a bit more interesting. Next she straps on the muzzle gag and blindfold before sealing her fate with handcuffs behind her back. After an hour of searching I could tell she was getting frustrated. Hinting it might in in the cage she goes right inside. By the time she realizes she's been tricked, the locks are already clicked closed. Sarah protests from behind her gag but knows full well what her afternoon plans will entail.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

Tiffany vs. Her Handrail Woes

Between her catsuit and makeshift chastity belt, Tiffany was, frankly, a horny mess. Her harness gag kept her protest to a low, mumbled roar. With the use of a single belt she was soon uncomfortably on her knees with her elbows pulled behind her, tethered around a handrail as if she was a decoration. Worse, with her elbows pulled behind her, any hope of her hands making the experience more pleasurable went out the window. More belts soon followed as she watched her world become more and more immobilized.

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps

File size: 119.8 MB

Download Tiffany vs. Her Handrail Woes

Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Ballgags are great when all you need to do is keep your subs mouth occupied. When silence is needed, layers are needed. Serene starts bound tight with her arms in an armbinder, legs frogtied, and hair tied tight to the ceiling. A large cloth is stuffed in her mouth first sealed in place with several coils of clear tape. Wide electrical tape follows after and she's reduced to low whimpers. Not done yet, a roll of vetwrap is put on top of it all crushing the cloth in her mouth tight. A leather harness is bucked securely to hold everything tight and of course, quiet.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps

File size: 217.2 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 HD 1080p

Horny slavegirl in black latex clothes, with little ass, with small boobs, with wet pussy and with beautiful body. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her shaved pussy, hot ass and mouth, with big black dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8017kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 HD 1080p

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 HD 1080p

Horny slavegirl in black latex clothes, with little ass, with small boobs, with wet pussy and with beautiful body. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her shaved pussy, hot ass and mouth, with big black dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8017kbps

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 HD 1080p

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 HD 1080p

Sexy bitch in black latex clothes, with hot tits, with wet pussy, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy and ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torment, torture and hogtie for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7221kbps

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 HD 1080p

Latex Clad Secretary

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Latex Clad Secretary

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in.

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Autumn's tickle slave part 3

Release Year: 2020
Studio: PureLaughterTicklingClips
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Autumn now how the beautiful Ava strap and stretch on the tickle rack. Ava is now in store for the worst of her tickle session. Autumn now slow runs her fingers on her upper-body making all tense for whats about to come. Autumn tease with feather around her armpits an her nibbles. then Autumn really gets her with her fingers and other tickle tools. Then Autumn down to Ava feet and tortures them with her fingers. Autumn will never let Ava go.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12603kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Autumn's tickle slave part 3

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 1

After Ophelia K's successful introduction, we get together again to continue her training. I decide to introduce a few new gags among a few other surprises. I start off as usual groping and manhandling my consensual captive, before tightly buckling a brown leather harness ballgag on her head. Ophelia looks incredible in her black catsuit, which gives me the urge to grope and manhandle her more. However, a tight crotchrope is applied before her thighs are tightly bound and cinched. I take a break and sit in a chair as Ophelia turns in a tight circle for our enjoyment. I have more plans for her, so I eventually let her have a seat as well. I spend more time squeezing and pinching her tits, before buckling a posture collar around her neck. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 403.2 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 1

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Liz Loves Having Lottii's Hot Body and Feet At Her Mercy!

Release Year: 2020
Studio: UKTickling
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

An extremely hot pairing for this awesome F/F scene as sexy Spaniard Liz Rainbow has gorgeous Lottii Rose mummified and at her mercy! This was Liz's time as tickler and she really loved getting her hands on Lottii's hot body and feet.Liz may be submissive by nature, but she also likes getting a little mean when she has the chance! Naked except for her sheer pantyhose, Lottii is helpless in this one, with her legs and arms wrapped, leaving her super-ticklish nylon feet and torso exposed. Liz is in a very playful mood and she really enjoys tormenting Lottii, teasing her with light tickles and then going all-out as she makes her laugh and squirm like crazy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 12100kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Liz Loves Having Lottii's Hot Body and Feet At Her Mercy!

Rubber Petplay, Rubber Cat Finger, Srtap-on Fuck Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom and Strapon

In part two of this kinky rubber petplay, rubber cat, finger, strap-on fuck rubber video series, rubber lady Sonia, in a black rubber mini dress as well as high heels helps Mia, who is dressed as a rubber cat and wears a black rubber catsuit, black latex gloves, rubber socks and a heavy rubber cat hood with only two tiny holes to breath, to slide into a pair of rubber strap-on pants. Then Sonia sucks the cock of Mia's strap-on pants lustfully. After this Mia, who is completely encased in black rubber squeezes the rubber dick into Sonia's twat and pounds her doggy style. Then Sonia sucks the moistened rubber cock and takes place on the chair. Mia inserts the rubber penis into Sonia's pussy and fucks her thoroughly until she climaxes.

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7888kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 519.5 MB

Download Rubber Petplay, Rubber Cat Finger, Srtap-on Fuck Part 2