Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Michelle Petite & Elizabeth Andrews - Day Dreaming at the Office 31

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy petite secretary Michelle found herself the victim of one of my day dreams. She wore a short black transparent dress with black waist cincher and red high heels. I had on a tight black latex pencil skirt, a black top with gold embellishment and black pumps. I rubbed my hands on Michelle's body while Mr. Big Boss tied her arms behind her back. He made mine a matching pair. Michelle and I squirmed in our arm bondage, flirting with each other, while Mr. Big Boss readied our gags.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Michelle Petite & Elizabeth Andrews - Day Dreaming at the Office 31

Tiffany vs. Her Handrail Woes

Between her catsuit and makeshift chastity belt, Tiffany was, frankly, a horny mess. Her harness gag kept her protest to a low, mumbled roar. With the use of a single belt she was soon uncomfortably on her knees with her elbows pulled behind her, tethered around a handrail as if she was a decoration. Worse, with her elbows pulled behind her, any hope of her hands making the experience more pleasurable went out the window. More belts soon followed as she watched her world become more and more immobilized.

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 119.8 MB

Download Tiffany vs. Her Handrail Woes

Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuit Leather Strap Hogtie

Lizz is admiring herself in her mirror with her latex catsuit, waist cincher and neck corset. She has a collection of gags that she's going to try out on herself and starts by strapping a large 2 inch red ballgag into her mouth. She preens a bit and admires her shiny curves in the mirror before picking up one of her favorites, the inflatable butterfly. Fitting the bulb into her mouth and the wings behind her lips she inflates the gag puffing her cheeks out and effectively silencing her. Mr Big Boss surprises her by being a bit early to the party and straps her wrists and elbows behind her back before XXXX her over to her window and strapping her ankles together XXXX her to maintain her precarious balance in her six inch pumps. Lizz struggles and moans working her way in small circles till eventually Mr Big Boss returns and takes the pump gag out lowering her to her knees where he applies a panel ballgag pulling it back and to her elbows Lizz is then left to struggle with her hea.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5742kbps

File size: 777.8 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuit Leather Strap Hogtie

Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Hired to clean before a big party Sarah couldn't help but snoop around while she worked. Eventually she stumbles across a closet full of bondage gear and is enthralled. Completely forgetting about her job I find her examining and trying on the gear. No use as a maid, I decided to quench her curiosity with a little hands on training. Before long her elbows are cinched together and hoisted into a strappado connected to her hair. Unable to find a comfortable spot to rest Sarah squirms and protests behind her gag to no avail. When a vibe is pressed against her pussy all her discomfort fades away into a sea of pleasure. Something the party goers will be more than happy to keep going for the next several hours.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Holly Wood & Elizabeth Andrews - DayDreaming About Latex Playtime

Lizz is fantasizing about Holly Wood dressed in latex. She enters Mr Big Boss's office in a tight purple latex outfit and Lizz is dressed in a blue latex outfit with a black waist cincher. Lizz quickly gags Holly with mouth packing and white microfoam tape around her head. She grabs a gwen hood and puts it over top of her head pulling the gag in and sealing it tightly around her head. Holly continues to talk to Lizz but she's very muffled by the tight tape and tight leather hood. Her wrists are bound together behind her back next and she's seated on the barstool in front of the desk for Lizz to bind her high heeled ankles next. She's reaching for more rope when Mr Big Boss comes in and catches them. He grabs Lizz and binds her elbows first pulling them tightly before tying them off. Her wrists are next and she's then gagged with white cloth followed by the same microfoam tape that she used so adeptly on Holly previously. Holly takes a bit of advantage of the situation by sla.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 563.8 MB

Download Holly Wood & Elizabeth Andrews - DayDreaming About Latex Playtime

Drea Morgan & Elizabeth Andrews: ddato 33 - Double trouble latex maids HD

While I was sitting at my desk doing mundane work, I noticed my office was very dusty. The cleaning crew had been slacking in their duties. Especially since Mr. Big Boss had been leaving them random secretaries to do with as they pleased. I the motivation to dust was lacking so I sat at my desk and pondered what would make it more exciting....

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4111kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

Download Drea Morgan & Elizabeth Andrews: ddato 33 - Double trouble latex maids HD

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for hot model

Release Year: 2017

Young girl with big boobs and with sexy body plus man in yellow t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed and on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, suspension and torture for a horny model with beautiful tits in the large house.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5303kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for hot model

Catsuit Cutie Captured! Part-1

Pheobe is a sexy little pixie...she is dressed in a slinky, sexy outfit...skintight black PVC catsuit, black leather opera gloves and fantastic 6" platform over the knee boots! This little sweetheart is captured and bound...she writhes against the few ropes that bind her...really not believing what is happening to her....she will learn very quickly what captivity is all about! In Part-1 Pheobe is silenced with a black leather strap gag...then her booted ankles get tightly bound...making any hope of escape impossible...she is left to squirm and struggle for relief and freedom until her torment continues...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 439.8 MB

Download Catsuit Cutie Captured! Part-1

Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

Mercedes, the new cutie from the Mid West saw a Bishop picture and asked me to build it for her. Within a week Mercedes was stretched and displayed on the stand of her dreams.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

Bondage, predicament and torture for horny slavegirl HD 1080p

Hot blonde in latex clothes, with beautiful tits, with hot big ass and with wet pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - handsm legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domintion, torture and torment for a hot slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large basement.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3094kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, predicament and torture for horny slavegirl HD 1080p

Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

Mercedes, the new cutie from the Mid West saw a Bishop picture and asked me to build it for her. Within a week Mercedes was stretched and displayed on the stand of her dreams.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

Deanna in Fetish Photoshoot

Mr. Ogre wanted to try something a little bit different. He had never shot any latex and so he called up a friend, Deanna , and asked her to bring something sexy by for them to shoot with. She definitely brought something different and sexy to shoot in. Deanna wears her purple latex nurse uniform and a pair of peeptoe purple shiny pumps. They set up the shoot at the photography studio in front of a paper roll and get started.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 641.4 MB

Download Deanna in Fetish Photoshoot

Batgirl and Catwoman in Nadia Revenge Nyssa-

Catwoman is up to her diabolical traps again as she captures poor batgirl with the help of one of her henchmen! They trap batgirl in a secluded basement dungeon, then they both go to work roping our helpless crimefighter to a pole to keep her as bait for the dynamic duo! Batgirl is helpless against the doubleteam...She is tightly roped up to the pole and cleave gagged with a red bandana! Catwoman mocks and torments her captive like a cat with a bat! What evil fate awaits our heroine?? Will batgirl somehow free herself from her captivity??? Staaaayyyy tuned!!!!.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4084kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Batgirl and Catwoman in Nadia Revenge Nyssa-

Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,

I decided to play a little game with Dixie. She's fun to work with and I thought she would enjoy this. She is wearing a turquoise latex dress ( her first piece of latex and she loves it!) and I have on a red tube dress with black waist cincher. The Boss starts our bondage by putting leather ankle cuffs with high heel stirrups on me. This will ensure my high heels don't come off in my game. He then puts leather straps on my elbows and wrists XXXX my arms together. I do love the feel of leather on my arms! Dixie looks on and then she starts slapping my ass. She really likes the sound it makes when her hand hits the latex. She rubs my ass then spanks my ass over and over again. Dixie is astonished at the size of my ball gag when the Boss literally has to XXXX in my mouth. I start to drool as soon as it's in my mouth! I try to tilt my head backwards because I know later I will have a hood on and I didn't really want drool all over my face, though I know that is going to end up happening a.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4030kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

Download Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,

Hannah Perez...Strappado in the Basement Dungeon!

Helpless damsel hannah perez is captured and taken to the basement dungeon! Sweet hannah is dressed perfectely...Tight jeans, turtleneck sweaterdress and skyscraper, high heeled, platform, black leather knee boots! Hannah is subjected to the tight ropes...She whines and protests her captivity but she is helpless to do anything about it! She is strung up and strap gagged, all the while teetering on those incredibly high, high heeled boots! Hannah is the perfect prize to keep in the basement dungeon for a very, very long time!.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 293.2 MB

Download Hannah Perez...Strappado in the Basement Dungeon!

Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels

Earlier in the day I had a memo on my desk from Mr. Big Boss. It stated that he wanted to me to stay after work to talk about a transgression. I waited for him on a stool in my office. My desk had been pushed up against the wall for more space. I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and ballet heels, upon the Boss' request. In my hands, I held a posture collar. I wrapped the thick leather around my neck and buckled it. The posture collar thrust my chin forward while elongating my neck. Soon after, the Boss walked in. He went over to my desk, which was littered with leather gear. He picked up a leather armbinder and walked over to me. He told me to stand. I stood in the ballet heels while he XXXX my latex covered arms down the leather armbinder. It wasn't an easy feat to keep my balance while my toes were starting to feel the effects of the ballet heels, but I managed gracefully. The Boss allowed me to sit slightly on the stool while he gagged me with a head ha.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps

File size: 826.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels