Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Bondage, domination and torture for sexy girls in latex Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Horny model in sexy black latex clothes, with beautiful body, with hot ass and with big boobs plus hot mistress in black clothes, with sexy ass. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful brunette with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5880kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for sexy girls in latex Full HD 1080p

Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

After that it's time to beat that ass until it shines. London canes her hard, as she is known by our models to do, and almost immediately Nora is overwhelmed. Still, London presses on, tearing into her ass with the cane and a paddle after that.

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 199.1 MB

Download Hunterslair - Shelly Dare - Haughty brat punishing strappado

Lucy vs. The Pink Spread

With pink spreader bars holding her in a spread eagle, Lucy didn't start with much mobility. A skintight pink catsuit hugs her body while a pink ballgag keeps her quiet. A few tickles ensure that her restraints are nice and secure before strapping a wand to her pussy. As if hit with a live wire, Lucy immediately starts to squirm and moan with pleasure. Just for good measure a pink hood is pulled over her head, leaving her two small holes to breathe through. That should keep her entertained for a while.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 311.3 MB

Download Lucy vs. The Pink Spread

Jewell at Christmas

First, pics of Serena and Blanche. Whenever that combination appears around here, you know the razz is about to start. Sparks of jollies fly off the pair of them in each others' company. Unfortunately for Jewell (but fortunately for everyone else) both of them are lusting after her body.

Duration: 4:56
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2400kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 91.5 MB

Download Jewell at Christmas

Candle Boxxx & Serene Isley - Ladies in Latex Grabbed and Bound

Genres: BDSM

Candle is dragged into the storage building, wearing a purple latex dress, black satin gloves, hose, and high heels, by a tall blonde man. He holds her arms tight behind her, pinning them together while he secures them tightly with rope. She cries out in pain, whimpering and whining, begging him to let her go. She pleads, asking him what he plans to do. He ties her elbows together until they touch and then binds her wrists together as well. The man grabs something from the wall and one side of the contraption n her mouth, stuffing the ball in deep and then buckling it behind her head and explaining that she'll have a friend joining her soon. Check out the clip to see how me and Candle end up tied up and gagged together

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.0 MB

Download Candle Boxxx & Serene Isley - Ladies in Latex Grabbed and Bound

Hahn And Nyxon Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Elizabeth is laying on her bed taking a quick nap when suddenly a large hand is clamped over her mouth waking her up and keeping her from calling out all at the same time. She ends up bound to a chair in the next shot and has a cell phone held to her mouth to call her friend to lure her in.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4107kbps

File size: 552.5 MB

Download Hahn And Nyxon Bondage

Maria Marley Meets the Catburglar

Maria Marley is the latest victim of the Catburglar. Shes seated at her desk when shes surprised by Serenes arrival. True to form Serene orders her up out of her chair and around front to the carpet where shes order to strip from her red dress. Serene starts the process of binding and gagging her quarry adding wind after wind of rope before packing her mouth and sealing it closed with a few headwraps of microfoam tape. After finishing her legs and completing the bondage Serene leaves Maria to struggle while she searches the house for the valuable in particular shes there to steal. Serene manages to finish off her caper much like she always does by taking blackmail photos of the bound socialite and threatening her with ridicule should she tell anyone about what happened.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

File size: 926.3 MB

Download Maria Marley Meets the Catburglar

Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in latex clothes, with very big boobs and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes with sexy ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. She spanks her ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9137kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage and domination for hot bitch in latex HD 1080p

Samantha vs. Amelia's Initiation

Curious but nervous about being in bondage for the first time, she asks her friend for help. Amelia is all too willing to help and has Samantha in a straitjacket before she can change her mind. The latex doesn't budge as Samantha tries to get free. In her distracted state Amelia straps a gag in her mouth before she can vocalize any protests. She's not with a heart however, and is soon teasing Samantha with a magicwand. Moans of struggle turn to pleasure as it seems Samantha might enjoy this whole bondage thing after all.

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 245.6 MB

Download Samantha vs. Amelia's Initiation

Ludella Hahn & Serene Isley - Cat Burglar Strikes Again

Ludella Hahn is my next target. She has very good taste in art and I decided to relieve her of a few pieces, after how well my last heist went, I wasn't about to stop now, but I did pick up myself something, a nice pvc cat suit. It was so shiny, I couldn't resist. While she paces around trying to figure out what she wants to buy for the large blank wall in her office, I approach her and start making demands. I tell her to remove her skirt and she looks horrified, but after a little banter and a few condescending comments, she shimmies out of her skirt, humiliated. She crosses her arms in front of her with a huff, but I'm not done with this little 's girl yet. I have her unbutton and remove her blouse next, and then do a little turn for me.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4387kbps

File size: 569.4 MB

Download Ludella Hahn & Serene Isley - Cat Burglar Strikes Again

Mistress Susi fucks her rubberd Sissy Slut

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

As SlutCandy's long day serving Mistress Susi continues, she has him ready to be fucked by her big strap-on. Lying on the bondage table in his new latex mask and rubber dress, She teases him in her skintight latex bodysuit. She warms him up with some good cocksucking training and then gets to work on his tight ass. Watch her pound his helpless ass with expert fucking skills.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 362.0 MB

Download Mistress Susi fucks her rubberd Sissy Slut

Serene Isley - Ballet Shoes, Armbinder, Rubber Straps, & on One Leg

David wanted to be extra mean to me. He had me strap on my new ballet heels, slide into some sexy barely covering me latex, and then broke out a ledermeister armbinder and some rubber straps. It starts with me standing under the wooden rack already in my heels. He comes over, slides the armbinder on, and laces it up nice and tight. I really love this armbinder, it fits so well and compresses my arm all over, it's a really awesome feeling. Once it's all laced, he snaps the straps in place and I can't help but let a little happy moan escape my lips.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4387kbps

File size: 643.8 MB

Download Serene Isley - Ballet Shoes, Armbinder, Rubber Straps, & on One Leg

Stella vs. A Lost Bet

If Saturday is the day of the big event, Sunday is the day the bets are paid up. Stella never imagined that she'd have to pay up, but a bet's a bet. Inexperienced with bondage, she imagined a couple of ropes and possibly a chair. Zipties keeping her in a mummified position, there's no knots to pick. Just to be extra sure, even her fists are wrapped tight. The final touch is when her ballgag is ziptied in her mouth, keeping all protests at bay. A move that proves helpful when I inform her that her time in bondage will be quite a bit longer than originally planned.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

Download Stella vs. A Lost Bet

Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Catsuited Captured Duo

Serene and Elizabeth are packing a bag and looking to get into a potentially sexy burglary attempt as they are both decked out in black shiny catsuits and black high heels. They're discussing a heist and test their flashlights before heading out. Arriving at the location Serene goes through the desk and is trying to locate some documents to use as blackmail when the man comes in gets the drop on her and ends up tying her to a chair in her bra, panties, and pantyhose. After a bit of struggling Elizabeth comes into the room, rather than untying her she starts playing with her tits instead. After some very lengthy tit grabbing Elizabeth doesn't notice the man sneaking up on her from behind. She's soon grabbed and restrained to chair before her mouth is stuffed with a large poof ball and her head is wrapped tightly with red vetwrap. They're left tied face to face on chairs gag talking back and forth. Some pretty intense struggling with the two facing each other ensues. Mostly because thei.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4419kbps

File size: 641.6 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Catsuited Captured Duo

Summer vs. Her Festive Chains

Silver and Red are holiday colors, right? They are in my book. Just like chain is the perfect decoration for Summer in her shiny catsuit. She's even wearing her chastity belt to really tie her whole outfit together. The grunts behind her trainer gag hint she doesn't approve of her new situation but isn't in much of a position to argue. Maybe I'll open the windows so the neighbors can enjoy my decoration as well.

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 168.6 MB

Download Summer vs. Her Festive Chains

Holly Wood & Serene Isley - Catburglar gets Herself a Blonde

The Catburglar has Holly Wood in her sights this time around. She quickly gets control of the situation over the very busty Ms Wood and has her take off her skirt and shirt laying bare her underwear and some of her finer assets. At that point Serene moves in and brings rope which she uses to quickly begin binding Holly's wrists first and then stuffs her mouth with a white cloth taking a roll of microfoam tape gagging Holly tightly with it. Holly moans some disapproval before Serene takes yet another piece of rope and binds her ankles off with it. A crotch rope and then some descending leg ropes are added further tightening Holly's leg bondage before taking another long piece of rope and binding her arms to her body and tightly binding her elbows together. Finally Holly is secure and the cat burglar can get to business which for Serene is stealing her latest quarry's valuables. Serene eventually returns and takes some choice photos of Holly for her scrap book and to insure Holly's sile.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps

File size: 537.7 MB

Download Holly Wood & Serene Isley - Catburglar gets Herself a Blonde

Bdsm Most Popular CleaveGag and Ropes for Priya Price

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Alexis is curious when she sees her townhouse-adjacent neighbor step out without locking the door. Alexis sneaks over and goes inside and snoops around in her neighbor's home. Suddenly the lights go out .

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps

File size: 754.7 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular CleaveGag and Ropes for Priya Price