Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Dominic Pacifico, Ian Levine

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Dominic Pacifico, Ian Levine
Genres: Oral,Anal Sex, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshots, Fetish, Dildo, Twink, Toys, Senior,Junior, Bondage
Video language: English

His naked body lays prone on the bed, restrained and unable to flee even if he wanted to as Dominic decides to use him. His mouth is filled with uncut cock, his tender little ass fucked with a dildo and eased open, but only so it can properly take the fucking the muscle hunk delivers! After slamming his slaves ass and cumming all over him, Dominic uses the fucking machine to ram the boy as he jerks out his own juice and eats it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2596kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 844.1 MB

Download Dominic Pacifico, Ian Levine

Mastering Mitch Pt 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback

We've seen Kyler strapped down in our little bondage lounge before, and it was obvious he thoroughly enjoyed those experiences and all they entailed! Kyler certainly has himself quite the kinky side and even likes to dominate and tie up his girlfriend at home, so we wanted to let him tap in to that dominant side here and get someone else strapped down! What better guy to let Kyler tie up, dominate, and fuck than Mitch?? With that flawless ass of his, and just how much Mitch loves to get railed, Mitch was ideally suited to find himself blindfolded, tied up, and at the mercy of any and everything Kyler wanted to do to him. I'm not gonna lie - there were times during the action here I thought, "Is Kyler being too rough??". Mitch's moans, the load he shot, and just how much he confessed to absolutely loving the experience after settled that, though. There was even one point, during a little break in filming, where we asked Mitch if Kyler was using the rope too hard. Mitch's response? "Hel.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5812kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mastering Mitch Pt 2

Casey Everett

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Casey Everett
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

This handsome man easily seduced his friend and gave him a lick of his huge, resilient cock, after which he put him in his elastic ass and hollowed until his friend finished ...

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casey Everett

Tough Stuff Video - Red Saloon (1997)

Cast: Ben Coleman, Brian Anger, Clark B., Cruz Lennox, Derek Maxx, Greg, Tony Hampton, Zachary Deigns
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, General Hardcore

This video has it all---80 minutes of cigar-smoking, uniformed hole-hogs with a taste for butt-n'-boots. Nasty with a capital `N` and a must for discerning connoisseurs of stogies and boot worship.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:20:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Tough Stuff Video - Red Saloon (1997)

Russian Roulette - Dato Foland & Hector De Silva

Studio: MenAtPlay

If you're ever fortunate enough to come up against Russian stud Dato Foland know one thing- you can never be too sure which way it's gonna go. His deep Russian accent would have you believe you're gonna be feeing his hard cock pumping inside you before too long. But don't be deceived , he loves to ride a nice thick dick too , as we've seen a few times here on Menatplay, so depending on how he's feeling on the day you could get a surprise . in this encounter leather-gloved Russian mobster Dato , who, having caught Senor de Silva in the midst of stealing sensitive data from his laptop strings him up and toys with his handsome prize. Blindfolded and hands tied above his head Hector can only guess at the outcome of this interrogation.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3942kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 678.6 MB

Download Russian Roulette - Dato Foland & Hector De Silva

Dungeon Werk 3

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Josh West Alessio Romero Preston Steel Derek Bronson Conner Habib Lance Navarro
Genres: Fetish Leather Bear Anal Pigs Safe Sex High Definition

Watch these hot guys in an all out Dungeon Werk fuck fest!! Welcome to the dungeon where the possibilities of what will happen between this group horny hunks and insatiable studs is limitless! Mark Kliem has directed a great third installment of the Dungeon Werk series.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:26
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dungeon Werk 3

Jonathan's Ticklish Payback!

Genres: Feet,Fetish

Jonathan thought it was fun when he got to tickle his friend Logan, but he forgot that he would be in the tickling chair too with Logan ready to get his payback. Jonathan is very ticklish too all over from head to toes and between the two of us, Logan and I made Jonathan regret the decision to get into the chair. And I wouldn't have it any other way!.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jonathan's Ticklish Payback!

Joey's Foot Worship

Joey finds his roommate Tony's browser history and discovers that his friend did a lot of searches on men's feet and sock worship. Joey has an idea to get his friend to admit his fetish and have some fun at the same time - hopefully for both of them. Joey ties Tony yo and puts his smelly socks and bare feet in his bound roommate's face. When Tony refuses to admit his love for feet, Joey tickles him until he is licking Joey's feet and loving it. Still, Tony will get his revenge in their next video....

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 646.8 MB

Download Joey's Foot Worship

Tied Up, Whipped and Fucked (Preston Andrews, Roxy Red, Kyler Moss)

Release Year: 2020

Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Tied Up, Whipped and Fucked (Preston Andrews, Roxy Red, Kyler Moss)

Bryce Acton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Bryce Acton
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal

The home bedroom is the most intimate room in the house, so the people who bring it there are either close friends or those you want to sleep with. These guys knew exactly what they want from each other ...

Duration: 37:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bryce Acton

Soldierboys - Sk8erBoy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Sk8erBoy

There's no messing about here in Soldierboys. Two young soldiers, Tommy and Fabio, are taken captive during a gun battle and are really put through their paces.
Sk8erboy. SolderBoys They're given a hard thrashing, tortured with electricity, pissed on and beaten before getting a penis plug and having extra-large dildos shoved up their butts, until finally their captors give them a brutal fucking. Although Tommy manages to break free and escape, his colonel punishes him for failing the mission with some hot wax torture. He then tramples on Tommy, spanks his arse and forces his smelly socks and sweaty feet into his mouth. Some soldiers raid a hostel and force two cute young straight boys to have sex with each other, They are then made to fuck each other with an extra-large double dildo until they come. Soldierboys is as hard as it is exciting and with all the hard fucking, cock sucking, nipple torture, spanking, mega dildos and deliberate cumshots in five hardcore scenes, it is one twin.

Format: avi
Duration: 3:12:59
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1322kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Soldierboys - Sk8erBoy

Ryan Conners Pleasures Roxy Red (Roxy Red, Ryan Conners)

Release Year: 2020

Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps

File size: 426.1 MB

Download Ryan Conners Pleasures Roxy Red (Roxy Red, Ryan Conners)

Chase's Tickle Interrogation

When the authorities need to crack the password on his phone they know that the best way to get Chase to talk is to tickle him. That's why they sent him to me. Chase is tough, but his ticklishness always proves to be his undoing. After resisting until he just can't take the tickling any more Chase spills the info through hysterical laughter while I tickle torture him all over his hairy body..

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chase's Tickle Interrogation

Lycan Fucks Scooby Bareback

Lycan and Scooby make a sexy bear couple, one being submissive and allowing his man hole to be fucked bareback and also with big toys. Lycan owns an adult store and has lots of toys to fuck his submissive with. A sling makes things even more helpful and after Lycan had fucked Scooby for a while he ends up fucking himself with a big dildo too!

Duration: 31:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

Download Lycan Fucks Scooby Bareback

Pump it up

Studio: Amateur Fucker
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

Pump it up and enjoy it. Fetish amateur men serve you with hard adult entertainment.
Boy fucking, bondage, doctor games and rubber wear are just some impressions of what you await.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Pump it up

Naked Joey's Mind-Control & Tickling

It's no secret that Joey is not only a huge guy, but he's also a huge bully at the gym. I decided I wasn't going to take it anymore and made my plan for revenge. I was able to put Joey in a trance at the gym without him even knowing it. Then I put the suggestion in his head that he was supposed to rush to my house to be tickled. The best part of the plan was that Joey, now at my house strapped down, is only able to ask for more tickling! He can't even ask me to stop anymore - so I just kept tickling and tickling and tickling. I sock gagged him and put vibrating toothbrushes on his feet, armpits, nipple and his naked balls. Joey seems to have learned his lesson - for now..

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7580kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Naked Joey's Mind-Control & Tickling

Sm 1001 Nights 5 - Best Gays HD

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Asian, Twinks, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Toy, Waxing, Masturbation, Cumshot

Agony series to be perverted in the abyss pleasure and pain, lust of the fifth edition! Ironing! Tennis athlete. To the abyss of the functional Etsu dazzling ...

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:00:43
Video: 640x480, MP4V
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 874.6 MB

Download Sm 1001 Nights 5 - Best Gays HD

Brad Tickled

I was so happy when Brad agreed to get tickled - and I was even more thrilled when I discovered how ticklish he was. Brad is such a very comfortable guy to be around and his openness made him fun to tickle. Of course, he was much more ticklish than he thought he was. Pretty much everywhere on this big man is ticklish - and his laugh is so sexy I could have gone on tickling him all day..

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps

File size: 559.2 MB

Download Brad Tickled