Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Julian's Back Room Tickling

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Feet,Fetish
Video language: English

Sexy and hairy stud Julian is always ready to get strapped down and foot sucked any time. August knows this and suggests that they have a tickling session in Julian's back room..

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 377.5 MB

Download Julian's Back Room Tickling

Fisting Punks

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Rojer Beaumont, Bud Cockerham, Jason Dean,
Genres: Hardcore, Fetish, Fisting, Oral, Group Sex

Hole stretching, punch fisting, spitting and face slapping are only the beginning in this mouth watering, glove free fist orgy. Owen Hawk and Matthias von Fistenberg, partners in real life, deliver a performance of unparalled excitement and spontaneity.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:40
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 544.1 MB

Download Fisting Punks

Zeek's Size 12s Worshiped

Handsome Zeek caught the eye of Thom at the gym. Zeek has a fantastic body and Thom wants to see if he has sexy feet to match. Thom wants to get Zeek's socks and toes in his mouth so bad he captures the big man and pulls his shoes and socks off. Thom should have tried asking first - it turns out Zeek would have said 'Yes!'.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4220kbps

File size: 272.4 MB

Download Zeek's Size 12s Worshiped

Luck Ass, Billy Baval and Jota Salaz

Cast: Luck Ass, Billy Baval and Jota Salaz
Genres: Blowjobs, Boots, Cage, Cockrings, Cum Shot, Fetish, Fisting, Jockstraps, Leather, Muscles, Oral, Pissing, Rubber, Threesome

When Luck Ass turns up, he's hungry for a fist to work on his eager asshole. Billy and Jota do a good job of fisting Luck as well as pissing all over him. Luck enjoys the workout so much he comes just from the sheer pleasure of it.

Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 619.6 MB

Download Luck Ass, Billy Baval and Jota Salaz

Getting Tickled Is Not Leo's Forte

Leo Hates to get tickled and I had to do some fast talking to get him relent again, but we finally reached an agreement. The agreement was basically that I would be nice. So the tickling started on this study mn with gorgeous ticklish feet. He tries to fight it, but he's so so SO ticklish. It was so much fun to see him hold back and fail. I tried to be nice, but sometimes it's so hard to be ;).

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5353kbps

File size: 682.1 MB

Download Getting Tickled Is Not Leo's Forte

Elder Esplin - Personal Priesthood Interview

Yesterday, Elder Esplin had been ready to pack his bags and abandon his mission before Elder Dobrovnik revealed to him the truth of the higher priesthoodâ€"that sex was not just important but that it was powerful to the Priesthood. And that in doing so with each other, not only would they be coming closer together as companions, but they’d be preparing themselves for a secret .

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 832.6 MB

Download Elder Esplin - Personal Priesthood Interview

Special BDSM Collection

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Master Roger and his slaves
Genres: Ballbusting, bdsm, bondage, torture, balls, electro

Specially searched and found - within 30 minutes the winch does its job and pulls the eggs up very few people can withstand this !!! And even when they beat in the balls. Then they connect a bunch of electrodes and torture - the lower one ends up deliciously !!! In the third episode, the eggs are simply flattened to the limit and sperm out!I liked the episode where the guy ends up with a half-grown cock because his balls were about to come off ... and then Roger took the kalatushka and beat him in the balls until he finished himself. From this action, I myself ended the same way as the Mustached sadist. And the eggs were flattened to the limit and the guy screamed like a cut!

Duration: 1:58:44
Video: 600x458, AVC (H.264), 3350kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Special BDSM Collection

Cute Boy's Ass Shaved Spanked And Paddled

He loves to get fucked, and he looks great while doing it! So I didn't want to have to wait to make that happen again and, first chance I got.

Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5061kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cute Boy's Ass Shaved Spanked And Paddled

Pleasure Has a Price

Rex is a 26 year old gay guy, a skinny white-boy with a big dick and really low hanging balls. Rich makes it very difficult for poor Rex, using his stroke and rest technique until the young man is desperate to cum. Rex gasps and moans, struggling to get off, overwhelmed by the arousal and frustration being inflicted on him. Finally, he's willing to make a some deals, trading more post cum torture for extra strokes to get him off. Rich gets him to the point where he's willing to trade unlimited post orgasm milking for unlimited strokes to get him off. Rich gives Rex and intense orgasm, but he pays the price for his pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 885.4 MB

Download Pleasure Has a Price

Blindfolded Scene 1 - HD 720p

Cast: Austin Wolf, Logan Moore, Skyy Knox
Genres: Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Group Sex, Masturbation, Big Dick

Blindfolded and sprawled onto the bed doggy-style, Skyy Knox eagerly awaits his anonymous stuffing. Beefy stud Austin Wolf sneaks in from behind and dives straight into Skyy's hairless fuck hole, lathering Skyy's ass with spit. After prepping Skyy's hole, Austin hits record on his phone as he pushes his fat member into Skyy's ass. Starting off slow, Austin picks up speed hooking Skyy by the mouth with his finger as he drills his eager center. Austin invites his friend Logan Moore to have a turn while Skyy is still blindfolded. Austin films Logan having his turn then joins in taking turns pounding their unknowing bottom. The Skyy's surprise, Austin reveals his double-cock secret by feeding him his cock while Logan stuffs him from behind. Not opposed in the slightest, Skyy takes every single thrust as the hunks take turns on his holes. With Skyy on his back and Austin pumping his hole, Logan oozes a thick load onto Skyy's face and mouth. Austin feeds Skyy the creamy spunk until Skyy blo.

Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Blindfolded Scene 1 - HD 720p

Joey's Ticklish Massage

Joey only too happy to come over when I offer him a massage. Once again he finds himself tricked into being tickled once he is on the massage table. You would think my tying him up would clue him in, but apparently not. His amazing feet seemed even more ticklish than usual this time. I secured his arms so that his armpits were wide open and then I went crazy in his armpits while Joey howled with laughter. I'm beginning to think he actually likes this torment!.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5785kbps

File size: 466.9 MB

Download Joey's Ticklish Massage

Session 339 : Master Aiden

The runty sub is chained, completely naked and awaiting his Master Aiden to continue his vicious mistreatment. The angry top appears and orders the worm to lick clean his stinking armpits and then run his tongue over the Master's sweaty body.This excites Master Aiden who quickly pulls off the rest of his clothes and opens his arsecheeks wide so that the sub can push in his tongue and deeply rim the thrusting top. Then the Master sits on the sub's face before ramming his engorged dick deep into the back of his mouth. The sub is powerless to prevent this angry mistreatment.

Duration: 31:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2054kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 491.3 MB

Download Session 339 : Master Aiden

Hard

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Jason Branch, Tommy Burns
Genres: Vintage, BDSM, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bondage, Fetish, Domination, Studs, Hunks, Spanking, Toys, Blowjob, Hairy

Bondage pup Tommy has to be seduced by Hard dy Ja Branch. The trembling beauty is tied and paddled, his squirming body relentlessly clothes-pinned and hot waxed. Young Tommy is again tightly bound and whipped for his Master's pleasure.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:23
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 751.4 MB

Download Hard

Clark's Tickling Audition

Rocky told me about this friend he knows who was curious about modeling for the site. His friend Clark is very shy but very hot. Clark has a great body and stunning size 9 feet, but he was nervous about being on camera so we set up this audition. It turns out that Clark is quite ticklish and giggles when he is tickled. It's frankly adorable. His armpits and soles seem to be equally ticklish and Rocky is having a great time testing Clark out. Clark - not so much....

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Clark's Tickling Audition

Benji & Luke Made To Fuck

Buff bulldog Luke Hammond gets introduced to cute puppy Benji Looms in a training session that leads to some hot fucking and some cum soaked cock sucking. Sebastian controls both dogs with chain leads and stern commands, and while Luke is a well-trained canine, Benji is new to the game and needs some strict supervision!

Duration: 32:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1240kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download Benji & Luke Made To Fuck

Bareback Sadistic Satyrs - Gabriel D Alessandro, Rock Bottom, Luke Warm

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Rock Bottom, Luke Warm, John Adams, Gabriel D'Alessandro, Lonny
Genres: Fetish, GangBang, Bareback, Hardcore, Extreme Penetration, Pigs

Gabriel is hanging upside down like a piece of meat in the dungeon. He is blind-folded. Luke comes in and proceeds to throat fuck him. He licks his ass while John Adams comes in and throat fucks him as well. Rock Bottom joins them and does his signature throat fucking routine on the upside down Gabriel. The threesome takes turns stuffing dildos and chains in Gabriel's asshole and big, thick cocks down his throat. The guys then carry Gabriel over to the fuck swing and proceed to fill both of his holes till they are filled with either lube or drool.

Duration: 1:16:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2129kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bareback Sadistic Satyrs - Gabriel D Alessandro, Rock Bottom, Luke Warm

Maui's Size 15s Tickled

Maui is probably the biggest guy with the biggest feet that has been on the site. He stands 6'7" tall with size 15 feet and is a very chill guy. Tall and tan with a stylish beard, Maui looks like he could be royalty from a Pacific island. Of course, I'd never treat royalty as shabbily as I treated Maui. I locked him into the tickling chair and tickled him on those big soles, deep armpits and sexy sides. He couldn't wait to be out of that chair!.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5253kbps

File size: 437.1 MB

Download Maui's Size 15s Tickled