The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Macy Enjoys A Face Ride With Restrained Boy

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Facesitting, Humiliation
Video language: English

Macy has a beta boy strapped into the box. She will make him suffer with her ass. Macy can completely control the beta's breath. She has her selfie stick set up so that she can record the slave's torment. Macy sits on the slave's face for a long time while she takes her pictures. She does not like how squirmy and whiny her chair is. Betas are so stupid! Why is he putting up such a fuss? The beta loves Macy's ass, but it also likes breathing. Macy teases him and laughs while him. The slave fades. Macy slaps him to wake him back up. His suffering is so hot to Macy! She needs an orgasm. Macy uses her barely conscious slave's face to get herself off. So much fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13536kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Macy Enjoys A Face Ride With Restrained Boy

Sparky's First Check Up in the Fetish Clinic

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Sparky is a new male patient and undergoes the usual latex and bondage while strapped tightly in the StyleFetish.de Boomer gyn chair. Anna Rose uses the power boxes from e-stim and peselectro on the most sensitive body parts, urethral steel sounding and stretching, games using a rebreather bag, deep f machine action, Tremblr pumping and sucking and SO much more. This is the real deal.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 76kbps

File size: 483.2 MB

Download Sparky's First Check Up in the Fetish Clinic

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Fucked And Milked

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Strapon, Pegging, Rubber

I have a new entry here delivered on my fuckbench. After stretching his asshole with my rubber police stick I force him to swallow my big black strap-on. Next I start a slow fucking while milking his slave dick out with black rubber gloves. The horny little pig dick explodes in my strict milking hands.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9380kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fucked And Milked

Horny in the Fetish Clinic - Pt 1 of 2

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Anna Rose + male submissive Willing His name is Willing. He is eager to try anything his Mistress wants to do to him and it shows in his erection nicely. Rubber body bag with anal remote control, bondage on the board with more toys

Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2454kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 441.2 MB

Download Horny in the Fetish Clinic - Pt 1 of 2

Big bad butts (Jack, Tay, Victoria)

Cast: Jack, Tay, Victoria
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Tay brought a gift for Victoria to have fun using her ass today... It's Jack, and he will serve as a slave! Without hesitating, Victoria sits on top of him and already fits her ass in order to cover all the slave's airways, mainly nose and mouth, while Tay sits on his legs and keeps him trapped. Victoria has fun rubbing her ass and pussy over Jack's face and making him completely breathless while she feels horny and pleased to see him suffer, and the domme makes him disappear under her huge buttocks. Of course, Tay also uses the moment to stifle Jack with her ass. He suffers without air and his lungs almost collapse!

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Big bad butts (Jack, Tay, Victoria)

Bella Reese And The Help

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bella Reese
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Crossdressing, Cuckolding, bi, Full Movies

Bella works the help a little too hard! After hours of hard slave labor in the sun, Miguel hasn't eaten or drank anything. Now he is dizzy and weak and has to beg mistress for food. With the scent of a fresh meal lingering in the air and a table full of hot food, Miguel is offered a choice. "You can eat or you can lick my ass" Bella says. Miguel is released from chastity and eats Bella's ass before she ties him up and rides his cock. But mistress doesn't want his cum in her so she empties the condom on Miguel's face! "Here's your protein for today Miguel.." That's all he gets for dinner. ... Now get back to fucking work.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11679kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bella Reese And The Help

Daphne Klyde dominating cock

Genres: Submission, Struggling, Brunette, Surrender, Spanking, Hardcore, Bound and gagged, Female dominant, Hand job, Masturbation

There are different reasons why bondage can be sexually pleasing. The pleasure can be part of feeling powerless or the feeling of power. The physical inability to move without hindrance can also lead to a liberation from restrainment. By delaying the climax the sexual feelings are strengthened and this is exactly what you can expect in this brand new Submissed update.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Daphne Klyde dominating cock

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Facefucked and Shunned - Savage Soles - UltraHD 1080p

Riley lounges on a couch, phone in hand. Crawling on his hands and knees, Trick approaches her and pauses before her feet. With a flash of her pearly whites, Riley lifts a foot into Trick's open mouth. In and out, she thrusts her size 8 1/2's, alternating between left and right. First toes, then heels. Her heels stretch his jaw apart; just her way of training him to open wider. Both soles glisten. Saliva travels down the ball of her foot and drips off of her long toes. Still on her phone, she shifts from one position to another. Her foot slut retches, his face pink & his eyes puffy. From every angle she can imagine, she plows his face, ensuring no part of Trick's throat is left untouched by her toes. Persistently, she fucks his face with her feet, inducing sickness too many times to count. Trick purges the entirety of his guts from his face, while Riley ignores him; only sometimes glancing down at him to laugh at his predicament.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Facefucked and Shunned - Savage Soles - UltraHD 1080p

Jane And Elena Love Dominate

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Well, it wasn't. When her assistant brought in some leather gear, he made a saucy remark - and that was the end of his safety. Undressed and urged to wear womens underwear, the guy totally lost control of the situation. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 728.2 MB

Download Jane And Elena Love Dominate

Big bad butts

Cast: Larissa Gomes, Mary Luthay, Isabel, Babi Ventura, Chris Castelary, Tay, Victoria
Genres: Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Tay brought a gift for Victoria to have fun using her ass today... It's Jack, and he will serve as a slave! Without hesitating, Victoria sits on top of him and already fits her ass in order to cover all the slave's airways, mainly nose and mouth, while Tay sits on his legs and keeps him trapped. Victoria has fun rubbing her ass and pussy over Jack's face and making him completely breathless while she feels horny and pleased to see him suffer, and the domme makes him disappear under her huge buttocks. Of course, Tay also uses the moment to stifle Jack with her ass. He suffers without air and his lungs almost collapse!

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

Download Big bad butts

Hurting and jizzing

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The orgasm that this masked slave craves so badly is something that he will get in the end of the day but. He will have to suffer before his Mistress allows him to stain her favorite boots with his filthy semen. His throbbing cock will hurt so bad!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps

File size: 542.2 MB

Download Hurting and jizzing

Abby And Marina Like Kinky Game

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

With long beautiful legs, bare chests and knee-high stiletto heel boots like these, the Mistresses can ... Download and enjoy!

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 769.4 MB

Download Abby And Marina Like Kinky Game

Sleep Sins - Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps

Download Sleep Sins - Payback

Natasha Starr and Natalia Movie

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Forced Bi

Two passionate beauties and two muscular guys. Girls dominate. They make guys fulfill their wishes. Make guys fondle each other's dicks. They put strapons on their faces so that the guys fuck the girls.

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Natasha Starr and Natalia Movie

Mike Panic

Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mike Panic

Your Manhood is for Sale

Cast: Cammy, Lance Hart, Rene Phoeni
Genres: Ballbusting, Cumshot, Emasculation, Multiple Dommes, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants - Leggings FemDom

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 28:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 655.6 MB

Download Your Manhood is for Sale

Facesitting a wanker

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Can this pathetic freak lick pussy fine enough? Let's try it out! Here in this video you will see his Domme pushing him down on the tiled bathroom floor and facesitting him till she is satisfied. She will also let him jizz her panties. Such an honor!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:27
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3707kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Facesitting a wanker

Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. please... can I cum again?

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation