The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Having tasted the sense of omnipotence, Madame Margo will no longer be able to stop. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 202.6 MB

Download Madame Margo Likes Dominate Part 2

Full Service Maid

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Hardcore, Cumshot, Anal Play, Brunettes, Femdom, Latex, Maid Fetish, Pegging, Strap-on, Threesome, Strapon, Fingering, Fisting
Video language: English

Goddess Lexi continues showing off her #1 slave Natalie Mars to one of her best friends Miss Ashley Edmonds. Before renting slave Natalie out for a full-service maid service Miss Ashley must take a test ride on the slave's well-trained holes. Slave Natalie is an extremely obedient servant who willingly bends over and exposes her holes for Miss Ashley and Goddess Lexi to run a train on her. They both make sure she is well filled while stuffing her holes up with their massive strap-on cocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6249kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Full Service Maid

Blue Dream Come True

Cast: Blue, Michael
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Dildo, Fingering, Gaping, Asslicking, Prolapse

An experienced lady has a large rubber strapon that she will use to dominate a man. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 32:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Blue Dream Come True

Cum Covered Cock

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cum Covered Cock

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas
Genres: Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove . It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 20:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Veronica Moser

Release Year: 2020

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Love To See My Slut Waiting For Me On His Knees - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p

I really need to lay down and relax for a minute. Running all day in these shoes makes my feet so swelled and sweaty and my slut is waiting for me right there, on his knees. He knew what I need and he's ready to clean them to perfection. Well, when you wait all day for your Goddess to come home and listen to her orders, then you do it right, no mistakes allowed. You have only one chance to clean them the way they deserve, so don't messed that up and disappoint me.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12574kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Love To See My Slut Waiting For Me On His Knees - Full Movie - Full HD 1080p

Feminized - Natalie Mars, Goddess Lexi Sindel - Femdom Fuck-Doll

Goddess Lexi is preparing her slave doll for the Master that won the online auction. The doll must be properly fucked, filled and drained before being shipped away overseas on her long journey ahead. Natalie Mars is rendered helpless in bondage as Goddess Lexi uses a fucking and milking machine to finish the doll's training. Once Natalie is properly fucked and drained she is locked back into chastity and stuffed with a huge inflatable butt plug. Her transformation is officially complete as Goddess Lexi binds her doll into the shipping container to send her away to a new life as a Master's fuck doll.
Lexi Sindel has Natalie Mars strapped in a bondage chair and she puts a milking machine/venus 2000 on her cock to milk every bit of cum out of her balls while a fucking machine is working her ass at the same time.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8813kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Feminized - Natalie Mars, Goddess Lexi Sindel - Femdom Fuck-Doll

Mistress Gaia Ass Strapon

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5585kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Mistress Gaia Ass Strapon

Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Genres: Shemale Femdom, Female Domination, Plug, Anal Fisting

Locked together and experimented on by the "powers that be", Shiri Allwood and Lianna Lawson were given experimental pills and dressed in cow costumes. What follows is their reaction to the the pills and their effects on the futanari body. Shiri and Lianna milk themselves until there's no more fluids left in their bodies.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8324kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Raymonfist Gets Fucked

Cast: Raymonfist
Genres: Muscle, Masturbation, Cumshot, Femdom, Strapon

We present phenomenal femdom action with hot mistress! Get ready for strong emotions in this exlusive fuck scene!

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13643kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Raymonfist Gets Fucked

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber

Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Pantyhose, Handjob, Masturbation, Vibrato

[This is an old scene that I never posted here. It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days.] Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again. Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing. "Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Brutal Facesitting part 2

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Brutal-Facesitting
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Russian

Absolutely all issues are resolved as she wants. She is not interested in the opinion of her husband, since he is only a silent and obedient performer who does not have the right to vote.

Total size: 709.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Brutal Facesitting part 2

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Crazy femdom night

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM
Video language: German

This ginger domme has almost managed to shove her fist into her slave's ass, which nearly made him break into tears. Now she wants to reward him a little for being so durable. Watch him pinch on his nipples while her slavegirl is tugging on his cock!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Crazy femdom night

Raymonfist Gets Fucked

Cast: Raymonfist
Genres: Muscle, Masturbation, Cumshot, Femdom, Strapon

Raymonfist Gets Fucked and milked. The experienced misstress will do rimjob and will stick strapon into his hole while milking his dick

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13643kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Raymonfist Gets Fucked

Entertainment for Mistresses

Cast: Mistress Inka, Mistress Mera, Miss Flora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Foot Worship

You're in for the ride of your life when you're woken up by three sexy European Mistresses! Mistress Inka, Miss Flora, and Mistress Mera are feeling playful and ready to entertain themselves with their slaves. The two slaves are awoken from where they sl**p in the slave stables by the three goddesses wearing strap-ons, and they're promptly fo**ed to perform dildo sucking on their Mistresses. The cock-hungry slaves are desperate for their Goddess' cocks, and the Mistresses are excited to fuck their slaves and start the fun! The three beautiful women giggle and verbally humiliate their slaves; spit roasting them while subjecting them to the verbal humiliation. The Mistresses laugh as they discuss what sort of farm an**als the slaves are most alike - as they're certainly not men! The scene quickly descends into a mess of writhing bodies, with the lucky slaves moaning as they're gratefully fucked doggystyle by their Mistresses. Mistress Inka and Mistress Mera fuck their slaves with their .

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Entertainment for Mistresses

Mackenzie Moss - Strap-on Sissy Love

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Sissy

A sissy just isn't a sissy if they aren't filled with giant cock! Mistress Mackenzie's newest slut hasn't quite learned that dick is now is sex life. His cock is permanently locked up which means no more handjobs and definitely no more pussy. All he is good for now is being filled and fucked by every dick that his Mistress throws at him. She bends her sissy slut over, grabs him by his pigtails and mercilessly fucks every last bit of man left in him. Just a cock hungry sissy will be left when she is finished plowing its holes.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9821kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mackenzie Moss - Strap-on Sissy Love

Femdom Fuck-Doll

Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Femdom Fuck-Doll