The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Femdom Fuck-Doll

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Natalie Mars & Goddess Lexi Sindel

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11308kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Femdom Fuck-Doll

Strap-on Dreaming

Studio: Feminized-Clips4sale

Natalie Mars is dreaming of having her hole filled by dominant women. She wakes up to find her dream had come true. Natalie is at the mercy of Mz Berlin and Lexi Sindel. Her cock is caged in chastity and her ass is ready for some stretch training. The dominant women begin spanking Natalie's ass until it is bright pink, then they begin to open up her ass. Lexi uses her hand to open her up, she eases one finger after another until she is ready for big toys. Mz Berlin and Lexi take turns hand fucking Natalie's ass with large dildo toys. They keep applying pressure until she fits the cock balls deep!

Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11272kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Strap-on Dreaming

Conquer his orgasm

Release Year: 2020
Cast: girl
Genres: female domination, jerking off, bind, milked, sperm
Video language: English

We will put a latex mask on his head so that no one will recognize him. But now the next thing we do is tie your hands so that you cannot disturb us. And now, my dear, we two dominant babes will masturbate and milk you.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Conquer his orgasm

Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy!

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Natalie's Milking Clinic

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars & Ella Hollywood
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Chastity, Transsexual Dominatrix, Medical Clinic, Fucking Machines, Anal, Enema

Natalie Mars takes on those special little boys that were meant to be girls. Her subject Ella Hollywood has one last procedure before she can officially finish her transformation and be the slutty girl she must be. Once every last drop of testosterone has been milked from her balls her life has a boy will be over. Nurse Natalie clamps on a milking machine that will pump and stroke away on her cock making sure that last and final orgasm is sucked from her body. Nurse Natalie drains her subject dry then begins to stretch and fill her slut-hole to show her what her life as a girl will be like. She will never have a hole empty without cock and must train her ass to take giant objects for her girlhood. Toys aren't enough for this slutty girls ass and Natalie has one last trick up her sleeve to really make sure she is completely filled up like never before. A big soapy enema is exactly what the doctor has ordered as Natalie an entire bag down Ella's hole making sure she holds every last ou.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Natalie's Milking Clinic

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple
Genres: Bisexual, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Threesome, Hardcore, Cumshots

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Brutal Facesitting Kenzie Buzz

Beautiful Dominatrix Kenzie Buzz is eager for some face-sitting action. She taking the ball gag out of her sub's mouth and sits on top of him making him lick her pussy all over. They do it for a while then change to 69 position. Being all horny and satisfied she decides to give him a treat in return, jerking his cock and finally making him cum.

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8116kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Brutal Facesitting Kenzie Buzz

Femdom Fuck-Doll

Natalie Mars is being trained to be the perfect anal slave. Mistress Lexi has her bound by her arms, nipples, scrotum and ankles. Natalie is helpless to her Mistresses sadistic desires. Natalie's balls and ass are whipped while she struggles in bondage. Mistress brings out the anal beads to stretch & train her ass. Lexi starts with the smaller set pushing them in and pulling them out then advances to a larger set. Lexi decides to double stuff Natalie and pushes both pair in leaving Natalie feeling very full.

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

WorshipPrincessMiki - The FemDom Princess Miki sex movies pack - Part 5

Studio: WorshipPrincessMiki
Genres: Femdom

If I approached you and whispered in your ear that I want to have sex with you, your wife would stop existing in that moment. You wouldn't hesitate to say yes. I mean, I just offered you a chance to have the best sexual experience of your life, right? I could ruin your marriage in seconds by climbing on top of you, sliding My tight pussy onto your rock hard cock. and I'm sure you'd cum in seconds, too. But you're smart enough to know that I don't have to do such a ridiculous thing to ruin your marriage. Me. having sex with. you?

Total size: 941.8 MB in 1 files.

Download WorshipPrincessMiki - The FemDom Princess Miki sex movies pack - Part 5

Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

Download Sully Savage - Slave to a Couple

Strap-on Dreaming

Cast: Natalie Mars & Goddess Lexi Sindel & Mz Berlin
Genres: Femdom Shemale, Anal Strapon, Latex

Natalie Mars & Goddess Lexi Sindel & Mz Berlin is here. She might like a woman, but she fucks just like a man, because this chick got dick! So get your sperm enough smoking hot transsexual cock.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11272kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Strap-on Dreaming

Submissive Cuckolds Lana Roy

What better way to teach her man how to properly fuck her than to give him a cuckold lesson. Lana Roy is a mesmerizing brunette, with a perfect body. After making her man undress, he will lick her feet and her delicious twat, as another man joins the fun. Lana Roy will get her pussy fucked and licked

Duration: 21:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8340kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Submissive Cuckolds Lana Roy

Femdom Fuck-Doll

Mistress Gaia Ass Strapon

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5585kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistress Gaia Ass Strapon

Dominated By Kenzie Buzz

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kenzie Buzz
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Masturbation

Beautiful Dominatrix Kenzie Buzz is eager for some face-sitting action. She taking the ball gag out of her sub's mouth and sits on top of him making him lick her pussy all over. They do it for a while then change to 69 position. Being all horny and satisfied she decides to give him a treat in return, jerking his cock and finally making him cum.

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dominated By Kenzie Buzz

Entertainment for Mistresses

Cast: Mistress Inka, Mistress Mera, Miss Flora

You're in for the ride of your life when you're woken up by three sexy European Mistresses! Mistress Inka, Miss Flora, and Mistress Mera are feeling playful and ready to entertain themselves with their slaves. The two slaves are awoken from where they sl**p in the slave stables by the three goddesses wearing strap-ons, and they're promptly fo**ed to perform dildo sucking on their Mistresses. The cock-hungry slaves are desperate for their Goddess' cocks, and the Mistresses are excited to fuck their slaves and start the fun! The three beautiful women giggle and verbally humiliate their slaves; spit roasting them while subjecting them to the verbal humiliation. The Mistresses laugh as they discuss what sort of farm an**als the slaves are most alike - as they're certainly not men! The scene quickly descends into a mess of writhing bodies, with the lucky slaves moaning as they're gratefully fucked doggystyle by their Mistresses. Mistress Inka and Mistress Mera fuck their slaves with their .

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Entertainment for Mistresses